Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! (1644 Views)

Who Is The Best Webmaster On Nairaland? / [Warning]Post Adverts On This Board & Get Banned[/Warning] / This Board Is Toooooo Borrrrrriiiiinggg!!!! Helpppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2012
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by yawatide(f): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2012
Oh, come on man! There are others far better than I am, namely: dhtml, slyr0x and a boatload of others, too many to mention cool
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2012
Hmmn, i seriously doubt it. You won poster of the year. . . .
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by sweetpawn1: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
*dhtml:

Hmmn, i seriously doubt it. You won poster of the year. . . .

WORD! cool
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 06, 2012
sweet-pawn:

WORD! cool
Yeah right. . . .
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2012
word X 100
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2012
It took me over a minute to scroll to you reply pc guru, I need to learn how to scroll faster on BB.
Anyway, only the best were nominated and given the crown. . .
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2012
yeah she's good whats tthe space about ?
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by cueniche(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2012
Okay folks, I am kinda new to commenting on forums however, I doubt if you lads have the clout to corroborate your blag. Anyway, it is nice knowing that there is a closely knit community of Nigerian creatives around, Hola!

check out some of my works over the years on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/29904581@N02).

Regards.

------------------------------

Kassem, A.O.
UI/Ux Designer
BB Pin: 258C8B5A
+2348162002117
+2348120001007
d.kassem@cre8vmedia.com.ng
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2012
The space is just for decoration o jare pc guru.
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by yawatide(f): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2012
cueniche,

Nice portfolio. Warning though: You don't s**t where you sleep wink
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by cueniche(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2012
I can't remember saying anything that I really can't stand by, Anyway thanks all the same!
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by iGuru1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2012
she is the best, because she helps alot in all aspect.
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by yawatide(f): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2012
cueniche, here is what I meant:

You said (which is commendable):
Anyway, it is nice knowing that there is a closely knit community of Nigerian creatives around,  Hola!

After you said (not commendable):
. . .I doubt if you lads have the clout to corroborate your blag.

So it's like you eat your cake and want to have it too.  It isn't about what you said and can't stand by. After all, if you couldn't stand by it, you wouldn't have written it.  All I am saying (and you don't have to take it) is if you like the community, leave it at that.  That's the bottom line.  Don't mess up a good thing here.  As for your abilities, don't blow your trumpet.  Let your work (as it has, so far) speak for itself. Don't forget, your s**t stinks too.

Happy new year.
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
I wonder what they are even talking about self?
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2012
don't know, i cud sense someone being cocky. awesome portfolio though some kick arse ish. @dhtml wetin happen to that guy with Web Os concept, the thing just died out. too bad he didn't drop source.
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2012
I dunno, he probably has a client project he is working on. I have suspended the multi-player online ludo-game i am working on as well.
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
I hope he is the owner of the portfolios, Nigeria is full of pirates here and there. . . .
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
well i do give people the benefit of doubt.
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by sweetpawn1: 12:44am On Jan 07, 2012
cueniche I have only 1 word for you. . . QUALITY.

You're welcome to the webmaster's forum.
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2012
Me being a naija webmaster and lagos boy, have grown not to give nigerianos any benefit of doubt, because even some high-tech companies, by the time you xray them with searchlight, you will be shocked at the results. Well, I wil not mention names here. . .just saying
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by cueniche(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hmmm, It is quite fun reading through this thread. Anyhow, hope you guys had a wonderful weekend? @all, thanks for the comments and just so you know, doubting someone is a welcome idea. It only makes the person want to work even harder,
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
Even if your clients confirm that you did all those jobs is stil not enough for me, I must xray you properly first before I am really impressed. So far your works appear impressive though.
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by yawatide(f): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2012
Personally, I could care less if you had the best portfolio on earth, blessed by the pope himself at the holy see.  If your attitude is negative, it's a turn off for me.  This is where I am coming from.  Again, everyone's s**t stinks.
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by cueniche(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2012
Whao! Now look who's got an attitude? You've got to chill (no homo, though), we are all on the same side (trying to make the web a better place).
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by greenmouse(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2012
Funny post indeed!!!
Re: Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! by yawatide(f): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
It's all relative bro. You can't see my face and so you don't know my state of mind. You can't take all posts the way you see it. That is why when I respond to a post, it is full of "probably", "most likely" or words to that effect.

Perception they say is reality. Looking at your post on January 6, I am sure the unbiased poster would draw certain conclusions.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Design Free Website For 3 Small Scale Businesses / Gtbank Online BVN Registration Scam / How To Make Money From Membership Site (I Will Set It Up For You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.