Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How To Write A Resume - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write A Resume (555 Views)

How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture) / The Difference Between A CV And A Resume / What Is The Difference Between A Resume, CV And Cover Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Resume by calibet(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2012
Start with your name at the top, not ‘CV’. Format it to be in large letters (larger than the rest of the document, so it stands out), and in the middle of the page. The next section must cover your personal details. One important thing to remember is to discover what the cultural norms of resume writing are in the country you are applying for. i.e. in Australia and the U.S., you are not expected to give you address or place a photo of yourself, while in most European countries you are. Make sure you put your email and telephone at least. You can also put ‘Drivers licence’ or ‘Completed Service’ (military) depending on the country and position you are applying for. Remember that a resume is all your future employer has to go by, so it is all about first impressions. The more you know about your employer before applying, or even the HR rep him/herself, the better you can sell yourself to them.

READ MORE: http://9jagist.com/index.php?topic=12.0
Re: How To Write A Resume by calibet(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
the site above has really helped me a lothe link above really help me get a dream job

(1) (Reply)

2 Good Online Businesses For The Un/ender Employed / Looking For A Job Or It Experience ? / French Tutor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.