Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada (5168 Views)

Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada by obienotes(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2012
I have stocks of items waiting to be shipped to Nigeria from Canada but am finding it hard paying for the shipping the fees are a little too expensive for me. If you have an idea about a much cheaper company or a better way to do this, please let me know. email me @ merenuou@yahoo.com or bb 237fab43
Re: Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada by adevo: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2012
there is a shipping company in nigeria that can handle that for u, we also have an office in uk as well. our shippers can ship your goods from canada and you will get it in nigeria even at your doorstep. you can contact me on 08137051148
Re: Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada by omoeso(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
You need to clarify some few things regarding shipping your goods to Nigeria. First, are you based in canada or 9ja? What's the quantity and nature of what you shipping down. Mind you, you have no other option than sending it thru a container. Even if its a car, canada don't do RoRo. I do ship stuffs to Nigeria myself.
If you are presently I canada, just talk to few shipping agents and compare the prices,then opt for the cheapest. And once your goods get to lagos, you can always link up with reliable clearing agents to do the clearing for you.
If you need more assistant, could link you with one or two shipping agents in canada. That's if u need further assistance. Basically Montreal or Toronto... Best of luck. 214DCE1C
Re: Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada by kevin0021(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
emails me all the details here on kevinfreestyle20006@gmail.com
Re: Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada by obienotes(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
i am based in canada,i jus moved ,im shipping phones first ,might go into cars soon,thanks all for the assistance,
omoeso: You need to clarify some few things regarding shipping your goods to Nigeria. First, are you based in canada or 9ja? What's the quantity and nature of what you shipping down. Mind you, you have no other option than sending it thru a container. Even if its a car, canada don't do RoRo. I do ship stuffs to Nigeria myself.
If you are presently I canada, just talk to few shipping agents and compare the prices,then opt for the cheapest. And once your goods get to lagos, you can always link up with reliable clearing agents to do the clearing for you.
If you need more assistant, could link you with one or two shipping agents in canada. That's if u need further assistance. Basically Montreal or Toronto... Best of luck. 214DCE1C
i will add you to further talks,pls
adevo: there is a shipping company in nigeria that can handle that for u, we also have an office in uk as well. our shippers can ship your goods from canada and you will get it in nigeria even at your doorstep. you can contact me on 08137051148
thanks,can you send your agents number as well pls,and your number seems to be out of service
kevin thanks,yhe daatails here are basicly the same id send you

(1) (Reply)

NIPOST Oshodi Office Address Or Directions Please / Opay Loan: How To Apply For Okash Loan, Everything You Need To Know About Okash / Great Benefits Of Registering Your Business With Corporate Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.