Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: (38181 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / The Most Amazing , Beautiful Places In The World – Visit Once Before You Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by HIROSHI: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2009
Am Alone:

Kofi are you crazy or something? Open your ears and listern good. I live in I spent 2 weeks in Accra(tudu Central Mosque) then 3 months in Ashaiman(community 22), a week in Alhaji then some dusty place in Tema. You see from Tudu to Circle go ask for Naija, thats my nickname down there. Go ask for me I Kelvo run thing and you are of no fucking match, We Nigerian are like a god to you guys. That is Ghanians eat my shit! and down to community 22. station from the station there down to Zero, coconut street, banana str., the Estate, community 21,23,24, Michell camp and Tema Nigerian rock! so you are no match.

You have got to be here to know and I tell you dude Ghana is of know match all those are lies and shits they say those that Ghana is better than Nigeria to please you loser!

So Nest time they come to tell you SHITS like that ask them to shut the mess up you know Nigeria is better than Ghana, GBAM!!
Am Alone said so. . .

Accra may not be as beautiful and rich as Abuja (this is the plain incontesable fact) but it sure does have fine places also. Ridge is okay, so is Castle. Accra North and areas around Legon are not bad. Airport Road is also okay. And above all: they have regular light supply a thing no city in Nigeria can boast of.

Let's strike the balance: Accra and Ghana are okay but Nigeria has far bigger and better cities than many countries do have in Africa (bad roads and lack of constant light supply being Nigeria's main albatross).
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by darkroll(m): 4:04am On Apr 16, 2009
Seychelles is the most beautiful island in Africa and beyond and most expensive holiday destination . The natural simplicity of it is stunning. One of the islands (Praslin) as been regarded as the garden of Eden
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by sweetpie23: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2009
South African Guinea is not bad
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by adventours: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2009
@ Blackspade: Thanks for posting your pictures on Nigeria, is it possible to use some of them as I am trying to assemble data on Nigeria Tourism?
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by twinskenny(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
I cant travel abroad for my honey moon, but i am still seeking people opinion as to where to go in Nigeria for a very nice nd quite HONEY moon, aside Abuja and Lagos
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by joseeric: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
There are nice places in Africa but Ghana is far from reaching to those heights.

Talk of Cairo(Egypt),Nairobi(Kenya),Abuja(Nigeria),Capetown(RSA),Daresalaam(Tanzania) and Mombasa(Kenya).

If Abuja was at a coast line and a all round good climate as the likes of Nairobi, no other city will be near it in the south of sahara,
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by londoner: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Joseeric, I agree. Since my last contribution to this thread, I have visited Ghana. Abuja is definately waaaay ahead of Accra. Went to Kumasi, Cape coast as well, some nice places, but nothing special except for the vibe which I did enjoy.

1 Like

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by yoruba: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2010
joseeric:

There are nice places in Africa but Ghana is far from reaching to those heights.

Talk of Cairo(Egypt),Nairobi(Kenya),Abuja(Nigeria),Capetown(RSA),Daresalaam(Tanzania) and Mombasa(Kenya).

If Abuja was at a coast line and a all round good climate as the likes of Nairobi, no other city will be near it in the south of sahara
I disagree, there are a lot of beautiful landlocked cities especially in South Africa like Paarl(Known for its fruit orchards), Pretoria(known as the Jacaranda city), Stellenbosch(known for its vineyards and wine routes), and those in between small towns that international tourists normally go to. My point is you don't need a coastline to make a city look beautiful.

Overall, Seychelles is the most beautiful place in Africa and I'm thinking to have my honeymoon there, hmmm
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by mamagee3(f): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2011
gReenmAn:

Ohafia in Nigeria
You're nuts!!! grin grin
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Ilamina(f): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2011
Bonny Island, Nigeria
the hidden Jewel!
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by ogohfrankmoses(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2016
instead of you ghanians fighting nigerians over nothing. why don't you people go find something useful doing with una cocoa and stop the jelousy if nigeria is good or bad leave it for us and mind una business ghana una must go o
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Tricia101: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
These are nice hotels, during my trip to Mauritius I got to spend time and have fun in a beautiful hotel near the beach, I used hotels.africa, they had a wide range of hotels in Africa with huge discounts, through there I also got to chill at some hot spots in Mauritius. I think next I will book for somewhere in Cape Verde or Zanzibar, those places look great, Africa has some really great cities and tourist sites.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by maximallife: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
But why don't you guys talk about how the two cities compare in terms of riches? What am I doing with beauty where there's no money? with money I can get beauty, pleasure and virtually everything I need from anywhere it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 People Who Survived The Impossible. / Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos / Is Relocation Abroad The New Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.