Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria (2442 Views)

How NLC And TUC Betrayed #occupynigeria: An Insider Account / #occupynigeria: Lagos Protest At Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. / #occupynigeria Protest Goes Cyber. Govt Officials Private Numbers Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by Beaf: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2012
Evil Brain:

Using your computer to visit a website is not a crime under Nigerian law. Using your computer to visit a website 1 million times a second is not a crime under Nigerian law.

Nigeria is not the USA and the SSS is not the CIA. Do not fear my brothers. Even if they can find a law, they can't arrest all of us.

Fight for freedom!! No retreat!!

First of all, your logic about Nigerian law is unfortunate and daft. How do you think Internet Law was formed in the West, if not by taking Internet matters to the law courts and setting presedents? Or maybe you think God gave it to them at Mount Sinai on tablets of stone with lightening flashing and volcanoes bellowing.

Secondly, how can you guarantee that some of your DDOS traffic will not pass through the US and Europe? You need to find out what continent the undersea cable is connected to.
Your traffic passes through servers in their territory? You've committed a crime they can nab you for.

Thirdly, both the UN and EU openly declared their confidence in GEJ. What do you think that was code for? I will explain it in two simple apt words, the message they were conveying to stoneheads like you is; "DONT PHUCK."

Lastly, because of the stance of the UN and EU and the fact that the protests are being coordinated from abroad, it is safe to declare that every last protest organiser has been positively identified. Even a dunce would realise that.
Dude, the West is the home of cyber warfare (ask Iran about their exploding factories); if you attack a country from their space, you are zonked. Take it or leave it, script kiddie.
Re: Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2012
Beaf:

First of all, your logic about Nigerian law is unfortunate and daft. How do you think Internet Law was formed in the West, if not by taking Internet matters to the law courts and setting presedents? Or maybe you think God gave it to them at Mount Sinai on tablets of stone with lightening flashing and volcanoes bellowing.

Secondly, how can you guarantee that some of your DDOS traffic will not pass through the US and Europe? You need to find out what continent the undersea cable is connected to.
Your traffic passes through servers in their territory? You've committed a crime they can nab you for.

Thirdly, both the UN and EU openly declared their confidence in GEJ. What do you think that was code for? I will explain it in two simple apt words, the message they were conveying to stoneheads like you is; "DONT PHUCK."

Lastly, because of the stance of the UN and EU and the fact that the protests are being coordinated from abroad, it is safe to declare that every last protest organiser has been positively identified. Even a dunce would realise that.
Dude, the West is the home of cyber warfare (ask Iran about their exploding factories); if you attack a country from their space, you are zonked. Take it or leave it, script kiddie.

My friend, sharrapp dia!!!

First off, na "PRECEDENTS".

Second, don't come here yarning rubbish and opata like you have any idea what you're talking about considering International Laws covering Internet Traffic, because you clearly don't. Keep fooling yourself, thinking you're fooling people.

Finally,  Prof. Jeffery D Sachs (Special Advisor to the United Nations---- same man you're trying to claim above praised President Jonathan) was questioned on why he would praise GEJ's Policies without condemning his clearly corrupt practices, below is your "endorsement", you buffoon:

:

Jeffrey D. Sachs

@JeffDSachs: I know Nigeria's pain, working w/ Nigerians for decade to fight disease & poverty. Your fight against corruption is right & just!
17 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@JeffDSachs :You are completely right to fight these scourges. Transparency and accountability are key. I will always push for that.

@JeffDSachs: Bravo to Nigerians fighting corruption & impunity. The poor suffer when corruption rules. Occupy movements fight corruption globally.

These are just small examples of the "Endorsement" your Oga got from the U.N. Lmaooo Clearly, you've never lived around the Oyinbo man for more than 25mins. They will throw thank ode to the wolves in two seconds if its going to make them look good. Who's going to put their neck on the line for an obvious "African" Ignoramus? If you don't think thats how the white man thinks then you're obviously dum*ber than you think you're smart.

Make I no even yan wetin The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Finland, Dr. Erkki Tuomoija talk. . . that one for phone interview just dey say "Only thing I say on record, corruption bad,corruption bad. I have meeting attend. Goodbye to you." lmaooo.

Endorsement from U.N and Europe indeed. Mumu! Shi**yyt is about to hit the fan big-time for your boy u still dey there dey yarn rubbish. Just watch. Soon sha, Naija Govt sef go realize how useless you are, sey na st*upid fights you dey always come on here come pick, that you cannot carry or compose yourself in a dignified manner, and that you should not be getting paid what they're giving you because all you do is push potential GEJ sympathizers away with your aggressive drivel, then, where does that leave you? Back in the pits of poverty where you originally came from. The time is coming. My guy, nah just one phone call.  Lmao.

No one is saying Subsidy is bad, but at this time its wrong. Enjoy your pittance while it lasts, because that well is about to dry up real soon.

(1) (2)

Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State / You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont / Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.