Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Spanish Bishop Legitimates Ra.pe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spanish Bishop Legitimates Ra.pe (946 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / R.a.pists Should Be Treated Respectfully During A Ra.pe--watchtower / Anony, Do You Still Hold That As An Atheist There Is Nothing Wrong With Ra.pe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Bishop Legitimates Ra.pe by LagosShia: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2012
Jornal de Notícias - Portugal | Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Spanish bishop legitimates rape

The Archbishop of Granada, Javier Martinez, said in his Christmas sermon that it was acceptable for women who have had an abortion to be raped. Author Manuel António Pin expresses his outrage in the daily Jornal de Notícias: "The Spanish Church won't let anyone dissuade it from its intolerant traditions. , After [Prime Minister] Mariano Rajoy, who is close to the Church, announced his intention of 'extirpating the putrid secular abortion law' that was passed under Zapatero's government I was given a copy of a Christmas sermon delivered by the Archbishop of Granada in which he says that 'a woman who has an abortion gives a man absolute licence to abuse her body without restrictions because she has committed a sin as if she had a right to do so'. , For the Archbishop Hitler's and Stalin's crimes (he forgot Franco's) were 'less dreadful than abortion'. In such situations even a non-believer wishes there was a God to condemn these people."

http://www.eurotopics.net/en/home/presseschau/archiv/article/ARTICLE98503-Spanish-bishop-legitimates-rape
Re: Spanish Bishop Legitimates Ra.pe by LagosShia: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2012
David's Punishment - Polygamy, Ra.pe, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)

Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'

Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later.]

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Remember Him For? / Tb Joshua Is Welcome To Cameroon! / Window To Heaven...even Atheist Are Sure Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.