Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Fuel Subsidy: Do Nigerians Outside Sympathize With Those In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy: Do Nigerians Outside Sympathize With Those In Nigeria? (1002 Views)

Poll: Do Nigerians Outside Sympathize With Those In Nigeria?

Yes: 66% (2 votes)
No: 33% (1 vote)
Don't know: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Ex-pres.jonathan Spotted With Nigerians Outside 805 Restaurant In London(photos) / Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Can Nigerians Outside The Country Vote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Subsidy: Do Nigerians Outside Sympathize With Those In Nigeria? by CyberG: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2012
We were all here when Jonathan played every kind of card to get the presidency - tribal sentiments, religious, pityism (no shoes), zoning is dead, huge promises (floating cities in the Niger Delta, airports in every state, etc), buying people (beaf, Dame's rice distribution, etc), appeasement and buying of state governors by sharing all the dollars in the excess crude account as demanded by the Governor's Forum in order to get their support, dodging every chance to a vigorous debate, buying the "youths" through Dbanj interview, manipulation, rigging of votes with ~100% votes in SE and SS, and of course, RIGGING, RIGGING, RIGGING, etc!

In spite of all these, many NLanders rose up to highlight this man's falsity, emptiness, no achievement, corrupt background, etc BUT NIGERIANS decided on TRIBALISM, ETHNICITY, RELIGION, MONEY, RICE, EMPTY PROMISES WITHOUT DEBATE, etc to vote for "fresh air". So, in light of the current issues of subsidy removal and attendant hardships that has now and will be inflicted on everday Nigerians, do you feel for them? Unemployment rate is about to increase by ~ V2 + K and people out of Nigeria may now have to SUBSIDIZE everyday Nigerians!
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Do Nigerians Outside Sympathize With Those In Nigeria? by Lasinoh: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2012
Hell no!
Do they sympathize with us when we burst our tails to pack pooh here? cheesy
Efry barry h-answer im ancestor village name abeg! kiss

DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA! kiss
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Do Nigerians Outside Sympathize With Those In Nigeria? by CyberG: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2012
^^^ Hahaha!
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Do Nigerians Outside Sympathize With Those In Nigeria? by Gbawe: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
Lasinoh:

Hell no!

grin grin grin grin grin This guy no go kill person. Anyway, "Efry barry" indeed grin grin grin grin

@topic.

Many diasporans are too disconnected with reality to ever even attempt to place themselves in the shoes of those "living in hell". It is as simple as that. I dont really take the opinion of some nairalanders seriously because their divorce from the realities on the ground is glaring when they open their mouth.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Do Nigerians Outside Sympathize With Those In Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2012
My suger lulu! Am happy to see you this 2012. Their winch no work be that, since you still they alive and kampe. Thank God.

Lasinoh:

Hell no!

@ Topic

No they dont!
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Do Nigerians Outside Sympathize With Those In Nigeria? by Arosa(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2012
We are all Nigerians, blood they say is thicker than water. sure we feel for yous. if not why do we send billions of £ home every year. undecided
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Do Nigerians Outside Sympathize With Those In Nigeria? by Nchara: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2012
Duh!!!
We have parents and relations back home.
But fuel subsidy is something that should go. It has been a drain pipe used to enrich a few lucky ones.
I will begin my own protest when the subsidy is not used to better the lots of Nigerians back home as promised.
Now we should be protesting the deaths by BH
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Do Nigerians Outside Sympathize With Those In Nigeria? by TRUTHTELA: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2012
^^^ As subsidy enriched the FEW, so will its removal sky rocket their wealth. The fact remains this, the same structure (CORRUPTION) that made a mess of SUBSIDY, is deep rooted, and it will mess up the deregulation and Jonathan & his crew will say " welll he did his best, did he not provide buses? or do you expect him to monitor how effective the buses are" etc. I can tell you that the marketers will find a way to benefit the more from the deregulation, one person will bring in FUEL, others will not ship in their products, to make sure that he makes as much profit as he wants, then, the next man will follow ( MONOPOLY). Things that worked perfectly in other societies alwz fail in nigeria. TELECOM firms charge nigerians HIGHER, why ? cos they power their BASES.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Do Nigerians Outside Sympathize With Those In Nigeria? by gabbytabby: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2012
We feel the pain and dont forget many come home regularly but what is also worrisome is the level of corruption, theft we experience by the citizenry its difficult to find people you can trust who are not after stealing as much as possible from you and some are even prepared to kill in the process. Its a shame what has become of the nation.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Explain The Meaning Ofsubsidy Removal To 80% Unenlightenednigerian. / War Rages At Jibowu/fadeyi As Terror Gangs Unleash Mayhem! Wtf? / Northern Almajiris, Boko Haram And Nigeria's Scaring Future!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.