Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

No Going Back On Fuel Subsidy Removal — Jonathan …nationwide Strike Will Begin Tomorrow — Labo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On Fuel Subsidy Removal — Jonathan …nationwide Strike Will Begin Tomorrow — Labo (760 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / Nigeria Shuts Borders As Polls Begin Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Going Back On Fuel Subsidy Removal — Jonathan …nationwide Strike Will Begin Tomorrow — Labo by expensive007(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan again on Saturday insisted that the
controversial deregulation of the downstream petroleum sector
was necessary if the nation must move forward.
Jonathan made the submission in a nationwide broadcast on the
issue that has attracted protests across the country.
He said if he were in the shoes of ordinary Nigerians, he would
have reacted negatively to the deregulation as many were doing.
He said, “Since the announcement, there have been mixed
reactions to the policy. Let me seize this opportunity to assure all
Nigerians that I feel the pain that you all feel. I personally feel
pained to see the sharp increase in transport fares and the prices
of goods and services.
www.punchng.com/news/no-going-back-on-fuel-subsidy-removal-jonathan-nationwide-strike-will-begin-tomorrow-labour/

(1) (Reply)

Murderers / Pls Listen 2 This Man Carefully, Know Those Secretly Behind Pms Subsidy Issues / If There Is Sovereign Nationational Conference, What Wld You Demand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.