Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Business Partner Needed To Run Office In Apapa Creek Road - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Partner Needed To Run Office In Apapa Creek Road (642 Views)

Universal Energy Announces Commercial Oil Production At Stubb Creek / business partner needed / Business Partner Needed To Set Up A Boutique To Sell Italian Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed To Run Office In Apapa Creek Road by folahan17: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2012
Hi all,
I seek a business partner or partners. What im offering on the table is a paid office space with furnishing on Creek Road Apapa.
The location is favourable also for clearing & forwarding agents alike as it is in Apapa and close to the Apapa Wharf.
I am also offering myself for operations and running of the business, i also have a registered company we could use for contracts and general commission based busineses.
This proposal is open to any lucrative business partner looking to expand or start up. The office space has lease value of 500k per annum.

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Needed In Large Quantity / Fraudsters: Pls Avoid /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.