Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Did You Dream Last Night? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Dream Last Night? (615 Views)

Romancelanders Help! I Saw Seriousbabe In My Dream Last Night / Find Out Why You Dream / Which Sleep Is Deeper? Is It The One You Dream Or The Sleep Without Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Dream Last Night? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2012
Dream are very powerful tools with which we get information. . . .

its very important to pay attention to them and be careful with the interpretation u arrive at!

so, wat was ur dream last nyt? undecided

grin
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by emofine2(f): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2012
Some creep was stalking my sister and my mother and I tried to find ways of reaching her so as she could prevent herself from being harmed
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2012
emöfine:

Some creep was stalking my sister and my mother and I tried to find ways of reaching her so as she could prevent herself from being harmed

shocked shocked

not sure wat to think right now undecided

loading, , , , ,
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2012
i dreamt i made the front page

YES! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I JUST DID

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by iice(f): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2012
Had to do something and couldn't find a phone to contact someone.
Goes with my 'not a phone person' thing. Even after the dream, still not carrying phone here.
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
iice:

Had to do something and couldn't find a phone to contact someone.
Goes with my 'not a phone person' thing. Even after the dream, still not carrying phone here.

but then, watch out, u probably need som kind of connection to the right person to get something good done. make sure u pray for the connection- only GOD can connect to ones divine helper wink
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by ronkebp(f): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
Always dream of my ex, don't know why?? but i always do.
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
ronkebp:

Always dream of my ex, don't know why?? but i always do.

well, that will depend on the context of the dream and what transpired between the both of you before and after he became your ex. . . .
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by ronkebp(f): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
otooro:

well, that will depend on the context of the dream and what transpired between the both of you before and after he became your ex. . . .

Nothing bad transpired, we just went our separate ways, even before i left Naija, but immediately after my wedding, it had been him in my dreams, which is very wierd, i got in contact with him just to find out if i offended him in anyway, but he said he was fine with the whole thing, and he has since moved on, which was a great news to me, But i still see him in my dreams. i mean like 4 times a week.
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
ronkebp:

Nothing bad transpired, we just went our separate ways, even before i left Naija, but immediately after my wedding, it had been him in my dreams, which is very wierd, i got in contact with him just to find out if i offended him in anyway, but he said he was fine with the whole thing, and he has since moved on, which was a great news to me, But i still see him in my dreams. i mean like 4 times a week.

well, i suggest u pray enquiry prayers to know exactly why u keep seeing him in d dream, if u guys have been intimate before, u'll need to pray some dissociation prayers cos s.ex brings about 'soul ties' and that's a very serious issue. . . . . . u need to ask yourself sincere questions
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by ronkebp(f): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2012
otooro:

well, i suggest u pray enquiry prayers to know exactly why u keep seeing him in d dream, if u guys have been intimate before, u'll need to pray some dissociation prayers cos s.ex brings about 'soul ties' and that's a very serious issue. . . . . . u need to ask yourself sincere questions

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! i pray about it seriously, and am yet to get answers it has been on for 2 years now, i just let it slide now, at first i was worried, now i am less worried, but would be glad if i can get an answer some day, thanks Otooro for your words,
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
ronkebp:

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! i pray about it seriously, and am yet to get answers it has been on for 2 years now, i just let it slide now, at first i was worried, now i am less worried, but would be glad if i can get an answer some day, thanks Otooro for your words,

u're welcome, here are quick suggestions:

- if possible, locate an MFM (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry) church around you, attend a regular deliverance or prayer programme there and see a minister/pastor if opportuned.

-if you are unable to do that, get the book PRAYER RAIN, locate a prayer topic that suits you the most and pray the prayers. The book is very available everywhere, even on Amazon.

If you have any difficulty on any of these two, u can let me knw, perhaps i can help more.

Cheers! cool
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by ronkebp(f): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^^^ Thank you again Otooro, i am so getting the book, good to know it's on amazon. wink wink wink wink

I like that MFM idea too, i wasthinking i would visit them anytime i am in the country.
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^^ pls do find time to visit the church, even in the country that u are at the moment, u can google it to see the address, if any.

but for the book, it's must have for every family! God bless smiley
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2013
ronkebp: Always dream of my ex, don't know why?? but i always do.

I just did.
And feel really sad right now.

Idky. sad
Havent seen the fool in yearssssss! sad
Re: Did You Dream Last Night? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:

I just did.
And feel really sad right now.

Idky. sad
Havent seen the fool in yearssssss! sad

u must have had a terrible time with her undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Trusted Person To Manage Your Business Anywhere In Nigeria? / Kabiru Sokoto Gives Sss Clues On Sect’s Leaders / What Did You Get For Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.