Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Marketing Tips For Small And Medium Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketing Tips For Small And Medium Businesses (943 Views)

FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) / Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises / Can Owners/managers Of Micro, Small And Medium Scale Enterprises Meet Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing Tips For Small And Medium Businesses by monteriza(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2012
In the recent past,I have heard business owners complain about their businesses not making enough sales to sustain their existence.The simple reason for this down-turn of events is that most businesses still rely on old-fashioned methods such as TV,radio,print media and billboards to create awareness for products.
Re: Marketing Tips For Small And Medium Businesses by monteriza(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2012
Majority fold their arms and sit back expecting the product to market itself.Marketing of products and the entire business has an inevitable role to play in the survival and success of a business venture.Most entrepreneurs have ignored the fact that the traditional consumers have shifted the way they perceive,search and acquire information about goods and services.The rules of the game have changed.
Re: Marketing Tips For Small And Medium Businesses by monteriza(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2012
Hence,there is need for the business-minded to adapt to this change or have himself thrown out of the market by smarter competitors who are abreast with recent developments.The number of internet users the world over is on the daily rise,who comprise of men and women of all age and race.The internet has become a major means for communication,entertainment,information and is on the verge of replacing the traditional media.
Re: Marketing Tips For Small And Medium Businesses by monteriza(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
The internet has proved especially efficacious as a channel for creating awareness for people,events,cause,products and business entities.Using the internet to build credibility and visibility,disseminate information and nurture meaningful and sustainable customer relationship has become a viable alternative to the exorbitant and time-consuming traditional methods.
Re: Marketing Tips For Small And Medium Businesses by monteriza(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2012
With the internet,the need does not emerge for businesses to spend millions launching a new product or to remind customers of existing ones.The effectual nature of online marketing cannot be over-emphasized as it offers the following merits over the offline counterpart:Wider coverage,target audience can be reached,cost-effectiveness,measurability of campaign,high transmission speed,customer relationship building,instant conversion ability,
Re: Marketing Tips For Small And Medium Businesses by monteriza(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
convenience of service,variety of methods with minimal effect on budget.For more info and tips on how to manage a business,visit my trend,An Effective Marketing strategy is Critical to the Success of Any Business.I'm a Marketing Strategist and CEO of Strategies and Tactics a marketing strategy firm.
Re: Marketing Tips For Small And Medium Businesses by smarthome: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2012
I agree with you. Internet marketing has taken over all form of traditional marketing,
Re: Marketing Tips For Small And Medium Businesses by zangiff(m): 12:26am On Jan 22, 2012
google nd faceböok bro

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Ecobank Atm Charge Oceanic Customers / What Can I Sell To 150 Million People. / How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.