Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? (7895 Views)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / IMF Advices Nigeria To Remove All Forms Of Fuel Subsidy / Gov. Chime At London Hospital For ENT Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by mukina2: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2012
@MobilePunch Punch Newspapers
Enugu State Governor Sullivan Chime bans processions, public assemblies, meetings until further notice.
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/156292999331069952
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by Wadosky(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2012
No sighn of protests around enugu,dont know who is occupyn enugu.gov chime cant stop protests cos its our right.
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by Jeel: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2012
Very good GEJ winning
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by Wilywily11: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2012
Please every one ignore any Strike called by Fraudulent Yorubas and Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulanis.
Oil is not theirs, Soooooo if they want free petrol let them kill some of their kinsmen and refine their blood to petrol. Silly Stuuupiid people.
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by member479760: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2012
Since the BEJ is from my state even though the removal is difficult for me to swallow I will not protest - attitude that keep us down for 51 years.
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by JESUSSON1: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2012
will Chime subsidize pms for Enugu people?,y can't he allow ndi enugu to exercise their right ?
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by kizito96(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2012
Power belongs to the people
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by payless95: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2012
Useless state with an handicapd governor (Celin Fan), can you imagine dat nonsense, he Baned All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice, maybe he doesnt want people to spoil his flower and that of his newly keke napep bus stop. Rubishhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by PointB: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2012
Why would sane people protest a good policy?

Removal of fuel subsidy will encourage local refining and hence more employment in the medium to long term! Smart people understand this and are willing to give it's chance!
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by toffee2lov: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2012
grin grin grin willywilly or wht a hell u call ur name I just pity u for saying this cos thesame sentiment u ppl applied when voting in April still remain in u and good number of those voted Badluck into power had clearly seen that they made a big mistake.But 4 u to still be saying this mean u are still very ok with the way this Badluck Jona is leading the nation let us rule out tribalism in this matter let's fight a just cause, Willywilly u better av a rethink, U don't place the cart be4 the horse
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by MrResource(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2012
You think that Hitler's Moustache style na just fashion?
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by dandollar1: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2012
nakedall link=top
ic=842118.msg9924876#msg9924876 date=1326100627:

Since the BEJ is from my state even though the removal is difficult for me to swallow I will not protest - attitude that keep us down for 51 years.
so sad! cry
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by AroOkigbo(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2012
PointB:

Removal of fuel subsidy will encourage local refining and hence more employment in the medium to long term! Smart people understand this and are willing to give it's chance!

Gbam!!! I'm now highly re-assured that not all Nigerians are dumb.
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by efisher(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2012
This line of action would have been very helpful in the northern states at risk of ethnic / religious clashes.
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by executinal(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2012
*Wilywily:

Please every one ignore any Strike called by Fraudulent Yorubas and Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulanis.
Oil is not theirs, Soooooo if they want free petrol let them kill some of their kinsmen and refine their blood to petrol. Silly Stuuupiid people.
Grow up
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by ochukoccna: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2012
^^
How can a govt that has been profligate become responsible by removing subsidy?
SMH &spits out phlegm in disgust.
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by Wilywily11: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2012
executinal:

Grow up
You,
Grow down
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by ceejay80s(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2012
Is this so called chime buying fuel with his money? Or is he living on 18k minimum wage salary? He is crazy!
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by ceejay80s(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2012
Is this so called chime buying fuel with his money? Or is he living on 18k minimum wage salary? He is crazy!
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by PointB: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
Chime understands the long term benefit of the removal. He is one of the very intelligent and hard working governors in Nigeria. He is not a crazy chap.
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by rhymz(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2012
PointB:

^^^
Chime understands the long term benefit of the removal. He is one of the very intelligent and hard working governors in Nigeria. He is not a crazy chap.
Nigerians are not crazy chaps either. The only Nigerians that ve supported this fraudulent govt are those whose standard of living wont be affected even if the price is 500 per litre
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by otokx(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2012
removal of subsidy is a GEJ scam
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by beafroast: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2012
i think sey na DEMOCRACY we dey practise so,wey people fit yarn their mind. oh! I just remember sey na MILITARY REGIME we dey so.
My south-east peeps no dey fail to impress me.
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by airmark(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2012
PointB:

^^^
Even when he fvckd his wife's sister? All of u go burn !!!
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by londoner: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2012
This is too heavy-handed. He is showing that he is more of a tyrant than a leader.
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by emmatok(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2012
*Wilywily:

The last time i checked the SW have Oil, but your SE don't .

Did't you people go on strike when OBJ proposed subsidy removal?
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by chelseabmw(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2012
so no freedom of movement no more shocked shocked Do we have a constitution here in nigeria? undecided
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by sacredgift: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2012
Wilywily, u are a fool and wil die a coward.
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by queensmith: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2012
this is obvious propaganda. The S-Southerners dissapoint me seriously! From hearing thier representatives speak to the attitude they have taken on this situation. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE AND THIER MORONIC TRIBAL ATTACHMENTS!

It is going to get you nowhere to praise someone that is doing nothing for you! it will get you nowhere to have someone of your tribe rule the country and make no positive advancements! I am yoruba I despise OBJ with all thats in me and til today label him the worst president nigeria ever had, why cant people see beyond tribe religion and what have you for a change and use common bloody sense!
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by jpphilips(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2012

Nigerians have out grown those childish Nonsense you display with beaf, please tell us how removal of subsidy will encourage local refining please i want to learn
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by humblebee: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2012
*Wilywily:

listen to yourself mofo
Re: Enugu Gov. Chime Bans All Forms Of Public Gathering Till Further Notice? by PointB: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
obj is different from GEJ. Not everyone agree that GEJ is as bad as SW media paints him. Beside he won by a landslide in the most free and fair election Niger ever had compare to Obj's blatant rigging. SO please put your Obj hate rant in perspective. Gej is a different kettle of fish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. / Buhari Receives Amano, DG Of International Atomic Energy Agency (Pics) / Yoruba’s Seaport Monopoly & Hand In Tinapa’s Close Down: Its Impact On Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.