Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,904 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? (32884 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / BREAKING: Pictures Of The Mosque Burnt By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by aljharem(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
LEXYLOV:

Please don't let us pray for tribal or religious conflict in this country Biko. That would be too bad for us as a nation. Lets only talk about the problems that facing the country and the way to sort them out. We are one brother, one Nigeria, there's no need for sentiments please. All that matter is good governance and peacefulness to all Nigerians. May the good lord give that to us. BH are individual evil people that about to see the wrath of God, they don't represent any religion or sect. We should not act like them. Lets be human  lipsrsealed
very well said cry cry cry
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by sugardaddy1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
LEXYLOV:

Please don't let us pray for tribal or religious conflict in this country Biko. That would be too bad for us as a nation. Lets only talk about the problems that facing the country and the way to sort them out. We are one brother, one Nigeria, there's no need for sentiments please. All that matter is good governance and peacefulness to all Nigerians. May the good lord give that to us. BH are individual evil people that about to see the wrath of God, they don't represent any religion or sect. We should not act like them. Lets be human  lipsrsealed
thanks for this.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by shiroma: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
This report is totally unacceptable. The state (situation) we are in the country is really sensitive and fragile. These comments should not spring up in order to prevent confusion and public unrest. I think we should have a common front and not divided.
For the poster, Please make your research very well before you post such report. This is not good for the unity of the country. How do you want the Southerners in the north to feel now?
I rest my case.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by hollandis(f): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
@shiroma
What is my biz with unity,they should burn all the mosques and declare war on muslims who refuses to change status.you are all infidels
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by prodam(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
if the news is true then i have this to say:

this is a result of attempt of revolution among people of diverse culture and ways of living with little or no cultural integration

Lets see!!!

from a young politician
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by thehunted(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
See cowards o. Some of una dey under ur bed typing these shit with ur 64mb ipad and telling people to occupy nigeria while u are safe. Pathetic cowards.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by dejust(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2012
If this is true, may God help us.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by 989900: 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
@shiroma
What is my biz with unity,they should burn all the mosques and declare war on muslims who refuses to change status.you are all infidels

Won't do you or, anybody any good. Have a seat.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Nadanbata: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2012
[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqtzh206ymA[/flash]

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it"
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by garba(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2012
GOMBE AND YOLA BOMBERS NOT BOKO
HARAM!!!!!
They have finally got the men,
They have finally got the men behind the church
attack in GOMBE n YOLA, dey r 4 igbo men. live in
NTA24 and CNN
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by bilaya(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You want oppress me abi ? I no go gree grin

You should know those eastern he-goats behave especiallly when they are losing out.

I seriously doubt a woman gave birth to u.You are so pathetic.You really need to get exposed and enlightened cos u have stayed in ur village for too long.You call Igbos he-goats?You are just a low live who has no future and u will end up like a goat on slab.Useless dirty animal
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by adamaw2tuf: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
I PITY ANYBODY WHO DOESNT KNOW YOU AND YOUR DEVILISH INTENTIONS EVERY DAY AND NIGHT ON THIS FORUM,YOUR WICKED AND COWARD BRAIN LL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED COS YOU ARE ONE OF THE CANCER/PROBLEMS WE HAVE HERE AND AS LONG AS PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE STILL AROUND NOBODY LL BE SPARED.THE PICTURE OF A BURNING MAN YOU HURRIEDLY POSTED AND CLAIM IS FROM THE ATTACKS ON THE HAUSAS IN BININ DID HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY THING IN BININ TODAY,IS THIS HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE TO DECEIVE PEOPLE UP NORTH AND GET THEM TO JOIN YOUR BOKO AGENDA? SHAME ON YOU,SHAME ON YOU AND SHAME ON YOU.  AND HAVE NOTICED WHERE YOU POSTED  CETAIN PICTURES RECENTLY AND LIED AND LIKENED THEM TO WHAT HAPENED IN MORE THAN TWO DIFFERENT STATES IN THIS COUNTRY.  ALHJ HARAM HOW FAR CAN GO TO DRAG YOUR SHAMELESS AND DEVILISH SELF IN POTO POTO SO THAT INNOCENT POOR PEOPLE CAN BE KILLED?
alj harem:

Bluetooth, thinks are scary in Nigeria now and the last thing we need is this yoruba this, igbo that and hausa this. I am sure you understand. We need each other now more than ever

Thanks
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by garba(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2012
HARAM!!!!!
NTA24 and CNN
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by hakanai(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
garba:

HARAM!!!!!
NTA24 and CNN
[color=#990000][/color]

Are you sure of that or just another new rumor? Because i don't see anything on CNN!Secondly we would need more details.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by SILAKABUWA: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2012
If Uzodinma from Imo West believe that the disintegration of Nigeria is the way forward, he should remember that the killing in Ebonyi State was between people of same state, same tribe and same religion. He should equally ask the people of South Sudan how they are killing their self after the separating from Sudan. When Nigeria separates, You will kill yourself in 1day! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Arosa(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
haka_nai:

Are you sure of that or just another new rumor? Because i don't see anything on CNN!Secondly we would need more details.

You dey mind mr Garbage.  angry
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
Just wondering, if hausa's were the one's being attacked, you are quick to see soldiers come to their rescue, but if it were to be christians or southerners being massacred, we'll only get to read of number of dead bodies after the mayhem. Is there a conspiracy somewhere?
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by kpogede77: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
@Adamaw2tuf
Why do you panic? why are you against haj-harem? we want Nigeria to burn to give us three end product O,A and B, any body who can facilitate it is much appreciated. Please direct your anger to Boko Haram not Haj Harem. If you know you have properties in the north that you value more than your life, get yourself a very new AK47 and 2RPGS for your personal security. We advised you all to sell your properties and relocate to the south last year. The real war has not started, when the war start proper, we will wear our army uniform and mount our check point, let see how they will fight us in our land and succeed. We don't fight and run like Boko Haram
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Cogent: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2012
kpogede77:

@Adamaw2tuf
Why do you panic? why are you against haj-harem? we want Nigeria to burn to give us three end product O,A and B, any body who can facilitate it is much appreciated. Please direct your anger to Boko Haram not Haj Harem. If you know you have properties in the north that you value more than your life, get yourself a very new AK47 and 2RPGS for your personal security. We advised you all to sell your properties and relocate to the south last year. The real war has not started, when the war start proper, we will wear our army uniform and mount our check point, let see how they will fight us in our land and succeed. We don't fight and run like Boko Haram

kpogede, boko haram is something the politicians are sponsoring, why not direct your anger towards them instead of towards innocent people that are not part of boko haram?
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by gaddafe(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2012
As at yesterday i already was told that some "strong men" had decided to decend heavily on aboki. I actually am not surprise, but then i think we should condemn this.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by umechuma: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2012
garba:

HARAM!!!!!
NTA24 and CNN
[color=#990000][/color]
Seriously,no wonder Aboki are the most dumb people in Nigeria
Does an Aboki man watch CNN?F00l
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Cogent: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2012
garba:

HARAM!!!!!
NTA24 and CNN
[color=#990000][/color]
Igbos want war so if they do a thing like that, it will not be surprising.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by kizito96(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2012
too bad
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by aljharem(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2012
kpogede77:

@Adamaw2tuf

Thank you. Are you minding the mumu
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Litmus: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2012
South Africa Necklace burning:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_JJtyW7Cksr8/SKqarj18D7I/AAAAAAAAAbw/HKFpDiJ2Ats/s320/South_Africa_Execution_by_Necklacing_5-770270.jpg[/img]

RIP

don't believe most pictures posted on Niraland most are  from other countries  not Nigeria. Too many lies on the board.

too busy right now or would disprove most pics.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by mamdanju: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2012
People from the south drumming for reprisal attacks on the northerners in the South might not have travelled the length and breath of the north before. The Ibos in Kano alone are more than double the entire population of northerners in the SE and SS put together. We must all work hard to prevent evil from having upper hand on our humanity. The country is laden with great challenges today and that is not un-expected considering our complex nature. I believe we shall overcome them with time when we cultivate good leaders.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Cogent: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nadanbata:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqtzh206ymA[/flash]

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

It baffles me the way Nigerians consistently fail to reason. Consistently seeing USA and co as some sort of messiah/angelic helper.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by adamaw2tuf: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
SO EVERY CHRISTIAN UP NORTH SHOULD GO DOWN SOUTH AND YOU BELIEVE NORTH = MUSLIMS AND ALMAJIRIS IS THAT?  ANYWAY MY DEAR I HAVE MORE THAN AK47 AND 2RPGS.AND GOODLUCK WITH YOUR OPERATION BURN NAJERYA AND GET A OR B LOL.
kpogede77:

@Adamaw2tuf
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by kpogede77: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2012
Dodorima to all gede77 in Edo state, you have made a good start. If all strong men in Edo state are in possession of one new AK47 each with very many akara to match, them don turn korofo be that o. What are the leaders waiting to release this tools to men lets show Boko Haram new style of attack, the style they copy from MEND is outdated
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by asorocker: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2012
if only the BH can stop attacking people , the talk of revenge will not occur
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by hbrednic: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
christians should not soil their hands with blood,
its agaisnt the law of the supreme God that we serve.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by kpogede77: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
Please don't call us Christians, we are pagans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo / Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp / NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.