Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? (32883 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / BREAKING: Pictures Of The Mosque Burnt By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Nigerd(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
nigerians killing nigerians
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by umechuma: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2012
alj harem:

what is nice about the pic ? ideeiot angry

because Northerners are feeling the heat in Benin City, hypocrites
More pix pls!
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by karlfon: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
people are posting many fake stories here, i don't really know what to believe again, but if its true i love that, southerners should be thinking about how to fight back the Northerners who are killing our Brothers and sisters in the North just because a southerners is a president, Not to be wasting their time in fuel subsidy. Big names in the North are behind BOKO HARAM, the issue is political. Enough is Enough.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by VoodooDoll(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
If true then this is very sad. Innocent Nigerians being killed because of incompetent leadership.

Can anyone translate this:

BBC Hausa
An kai hari kan Hausawa mazauna birnin Benin a jihar Edo dake kudancin Najeriya. Kuma mutane kimanin goma sun jikkata a sanadiyyar harin, yayin da aka lalata wani masallaci. A halin yanzu Hausawa da dama ne ke zaman gudun hijira a barikokin 'yan sanda da na soji a Benin.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
umechuma:

More pix pls!

Olodo. . How many binis have been killed in the north.is not ibos all the way and what have sicktards done in retaliation ? Bloody mor-on,the whole country is protesting today but ibos are in their markets transacting business,later the mofos will come and tell us they want to rule nigeria when they havent make any sacrifice for the country.stu-pid people
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Yeske2(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2012
namdo:

we are gradually getting there where the west want us to be so they can come and keep peace, then destroy everywhere in the process of keeping peace. If only we were wise! Sorry for naija. i said this months ago. If only we were wise!!! sad cry
Well said but that sermon should have been directed to those who voted that fisherman in and to the fisherman as well.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2012
[size=14pt]Stop posting old picture of a thief on jungle justice here, [/size]
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by 989900: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2012
we should not use the protest against bad governance platform as an excuse for tribal/religious grievances.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by house37: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
@umechuma. Keep jubilating at the news of death.u make me sick.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by chromoTop: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
umechuma:

More pix pls!
why would you conclude that the Northerner your southerners just killed supports Boko Haram? killing an northerner because another Northerner kills a  Southerner is makes your thinking so backward.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by aljharem(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2012
VoodooDoll:

If true then this is very sad.  Innocent Nigerians being killed because of incompetent leadership.

Can anyone translate this:

translation

There was  an attacked on Hausa residents of the city of Benin in Edo state  Southern Nigeria. About ten people and affected badly as a result of a bombing, while the ruin a Mosque. Now the Hausas they live in Exile In camps police and military in Benin.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by umechuma: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Olodo. . How many binis have been killed in the north.is not ibos all the way and what have sicktards done in retaliation ? Bloody mor-on,the whole country is protesting today but ibos are in their markets transacting business,later the mofos will come and tell us they want to rule nigeria when they havent make any sacrifice for the country.stu-pid people
You are known as lunatic and your comment still confirms your drugs are not working on you.Very soon ur family member will move u to Yaba left.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by cashmentor(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

+101, I'd proposed right now if u were a lady,
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by VoodooDoll(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2012
alj harem:

translation

There was  an attacked on Hausa residents of the city of Benin in Edo state  Southern Nigeria. About ten people and affected badly as a result of a bombing, while the ruin a Mosque. Now the Hausas they live in Exile In camps police and military in Benin.

Al Harem,

Thanks for the translation, a real pity and a shame.  I really do not know what GEJ's objective is, surely one man cannot be this foolish.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Akintola11(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2012
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by 27naira(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
MODERATORS,

In as much as we are obliged to report incidence as they occur, however, i will solicit that you muster great care and avoid sending unverified reports, inciting pictures and horrendous graphics to the front page.

The situation in Nigeria calls for great concern and we should not fuel the crisis by inciting anger and hatred.
Some of the pictures posted are not recent and yet people still post them in order to stir sentiments and reactions.
Even if they are real, maybe, some things should be censored.

Nigerians, we should all be concerned about the current situation in our country regardless of ethnicity and religion. Believe me, If the crisis degenerate any further, we the masses will be at lost not GEJ.

Since, the internet has played a major role in fuelling this uprise, why dont we use the same internet to preach peace, unity and call our people to reason.
War is not child's play. If it happens, the scars are always permanent.

Let us all act wisely.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Akintola11(m): 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by umechuma: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
cashmentor:

+101,  I'd proposed right now if u were a lady,
Boko Haram supporters on the loose.
The judgement day is getting closer!!!
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by umechuma: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
VoodooDoll:

Al Harem,

Thanks for the translation, a real pity and a shame.  I really do not know what GEJ's objective is, surely one man cannot be this foolish.
What is pity and shame about killing a Northerner.
What was your view when they killed Christians on Christmas day? Hypocrites
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by benimeogu(f): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2012
I
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by midpoint: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
chromoTop:

why would you conclude that the Northerner your southerners just killed supports Boko Haram? killing an northerner because another Northerner kills a  Southerner is makes your thinking so backward.

alj harem:

translation

bomb is not mentioned in that BBC Hausa report. check your translation please
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by 989900: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
What is pity and shame about killing a Northerner.
What was your view when they killed Christians on Christmas day? Hypocrites

Can we do this tribal/religious war on another day, another platform?

A good way to derail our focus on bad governance is to tread this tribal/religious avenue on this day.

I won't be surprised if this is government infiltration.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by vislabraye(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2012
Is this a reprisal attack?
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by VoodooDoll(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2012
@umechuma

You truly are bitter and twisted to be supporting the death of any body.  I mourned the death of the innocent Christians killed throughout last year, on Christmas Day 2011 and also last week.  I also mourn the death of innocent northerners killed by cowards.

Boko Haram is an organisation filled with cowards, the people who did this deed are just as cowardly as Boko Haram.  You for supporting the works of cowards are lower than a coward.  You are a coward's coward.

The focus today is on cowardly and terrible governance. So do not distract this thread.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2012
umechuma:

You are known as lunatic and your comment still confirms your drugs are not working on you.Very soon your family member will move u to Yaba left.

Dont worry.Boko haram will soon burst your bubble by retaliating up north; killing another sets of ibos playing poker or holding their village meeting.Bloody mofo
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by cashmentor(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2012
umechuma:

Boko Haram supporters on the loose.
The judgement day is getting closer!!!  
who's supporting Boko Haram? I'd chop off their joy stick if i lay my hands on any one by chance! The issue i  supported was about the SE going about their normal duty on a day Nigerians are supposed to be unleashing their anger, and then i ask u, where is patriotism and selflessness from the SE, aren't they Nigerians? Ho, i get it! They don't want to get mixed up in what is happening now- the Killings?
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by aljharem(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2012
27naira:

In as much as we are obliged to report incidence as they occur, however, i will solicit that you muster great care and avoid sending unverified reports, inciting pictures and horrendous graphics to the front page.

The situation in Nigeria calls for great concern and we should not fuel the crisis by inciting anger and hatred.
Some of the pictures posted are not recent and yet people still post them in order to stir sentiments and reactions.
Even if they are real, maybe, some things should be censored.

Nigerians, we should all be concerned about the current situation in our country regardless of ethnicity and religion. Believe me, If the crisis degenerate any further, we the masses will be at lost not GEJ.

Since, the internet has played a major role in fuelling this uprise, why dont we use the same internet to preach peace, unity and call our people to reason.
War is not child's play. If it happens, the scars are always permanent.

Let us all act wisely.

can you people shut up

what picture is old

show us so we can verify or keep ur mouth shut

So you are surprise that Nigeria can get to this stage. Stu.pid people
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Beaf: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
So this is the #occupy protest?
I pity the way many of us think. What a waste of life!

May the dead rest in peace.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by unrattled: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
looks like a thief undergoing jungle justice here.

Meanwhile, is that the way the BBC Hausa service reports? A BOMB, when there was no knockout even exploded.
little wonder they misinform many. SMH

if this photo truly is an innocent, then we should condemn it totally. We are all fighting a common enemy and must not turn on each other.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by 27naira(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2012
alj harem:

can you people shut up

what picture is old

show us so we can verify or keep your mouth shut

So you are surprise that Nigeria can get to this stage. Stu.pid people

I'll rather overlook your outburst. Even if the picture is recent, i condemn it without reservation. BUT, when we still come online to speak disgust and hatred, are we helping the matter? what can the online community do to act against this callousness? that's what am driving at.

I believe you understand my position now.
Don't curse me next time.
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by naijalodge(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
chiefkpokp:

@poster na God go punish u,first of all benin is not burning, the mosque which u said was explosive was not explosives,its wasn,t intentional, asa generator got burnt and because its d mosque,its spread litlle. secondly confirmin dealth why u dey lie? nothing like dat ,its was injuries why military came to the rescue and take all d hausas to their barrack, plzzzzzz dnt spread rumors make God non punish your life.
First of all,you are the most stupid and useless person i've ever seen in my life,be it physical,nairaland or even internet as a whole,you don't have brains, even simple english language you can't even speak,plz these forum is meant for educated dud and belle and not for numskulls like you, go get a life, dimwit,
Re: Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? by Beaf: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
unrattled:

looks like a thief undergoing jungle justice here.

Meanwhile, is that the way the BBC Hausa service reports? A BOMB, when there was no knockout even exploded.
little wonder they misinform many. SMH

if this photo truly is an innocent, then we should condemn it totally. We are all fighting a common enemy and must not turn on each other.

Dude, you are on your own. In the Niger Delta, the "enemy" is different and protests are ill-advised. We all saw what happened twice in Sapele, now you see the same shiit happening in Benin; let us pray that Hausa quarters in Warri is secure.

@topic
If you are in the ND, please, do not go out and cause mayhem. Life is precious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC / All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres / Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.