Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,591 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

I need professional advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I need professional advice (1636 Views)

What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student / How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need professional advice by Kingekeh(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2012
Will USD30,000 or its equivalent in naira be enough to set up a standard accounting, auditing, and consulting firm in Nigeria? I wish to establish my younger brother in the field.
Re: I need professional advice by goldng: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2012
Sure. Very Possible
Re: I need professional advice by afams(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
u need a sound biz idea-
Re: I need professional advice by monteriza(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2012
Accounting used to be a very marketable course since every organisation,profit or non-profit oriented require the services of an accountant.As a result of the increase in the number of accountants vis a vis the available positions,it has become very difficult to secure a paid accounting job especially for those without professional affiliation.
Re: I need professional advice by monteriza(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2012
The advent of technology has made the business of an accountant much easy.You can render your services to business in a professional capacity in various ways.One of such is as an online bookkeeping firm,since not all businesses can afford to pay for a full-time service.Starting a bookkeeping firm does not require professional certification.
Re: I need professional advice by idowumust: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
You can contact me with this 08033025817 OR 08023227213.
E-mail address: idowumust2004@yahoo.com
let know what you actually want
Re: I need professional advice by yinka2011: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2012
ok you are going to have to invest that 1 million properly to get good returns. do not invest blindly. follow the market closely before jumping in. i know following the market can be tough but not if you know about this cool website i am about to share. it is free too.

E A S Y K O B O .com

sorry i did not want to leave a direct link because i dont work for them, am just a user and want to tell other people about them.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Can Make Money From Small Scale Export And Import? / Some Business Opportunities In The Downstream Oil And Gas Sector / Paper Bag Feasibility Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.