Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? (1011 Views)

The Strike Was Suspended Not Called Off – PENGASSAN President / Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) / Pengassan Would Not Be Joining The Strike As Promised - NLC President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by onila(f): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2012
iz the strike going on tomorrow?
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by obowunmi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2012
yes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by onila(f): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2012
u sure
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by goldng: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2012
I don't know
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by obowunmi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2012
onila:

u sure

YES
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by LogicMind: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2012
I hope they are not paid while on strike.
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by REPSNIG: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2012
^ will u just SHAT UP?
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by Beaf: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
After the weak turnout today, its certain that things should begin returning to normal tomorrow.
The strike was a failure.
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by REPSNIG: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
Beaf:

After the weak turnout today, its certain that things should begin returning to normal tomorrow.
The strike was a failure.

Pls stop posting on this forum. U stink like faeces
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2012
onila:

the sooner Nigerians go back to work, the better. In my office, we are working.
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by umechuma: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2012
onila:

Yes,pls go about your business tomorrow only terrorist and lazy people are on the streets protesting.
The protest is already a failure.
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by afrobaby(f): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
noblezone:

the sooner Nigerians go back to work, the better. In my office, we are working.
wia dis pepeye dey work self, u people can be disgusting at times, what is ur yeye salary in d first place , u are being used as slaves and yet u call it work, even those working in banks, telecoms and oil firms are at home, u working in one small office bluffing
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by freshera: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2012
Na wa o. People against the protest, na wa for you o.

How much is the money sef?

Do you know that some people have this money and they are still looking for fulfilment?

Do you know that some people have so much comfort and luxury and yet have no comfort and luxury in their spirits.

This protest is about our children's children. Fuel subsidy may be good but it it the wrong time.
The consumers cannot afford to pay for it now. Even if you have gone through a lot, is it the fault of other people? Why not blame satan? Why support GEJ for money? Why? Money can't soothe your spirit when trouble comes.

remember that there is no money in heaven.

Anyway, I want you to know that there is a God who existed before space existed and HE WILL REWARD.

even if you ask for forgiveness, you won't get cos you did purposely and you knew you were going to ask for forgiveness later.

May God judge us all.
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by LogicMind: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
Subsidy beggars please go and do something better with your time.
Stop begging. Subsidy is not coming back.
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by Adanora: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
Am goin to work tomorrow oooo. To hell wit NLC, d strike is just a waste of time and a bigggggggggggg failure
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by Alleluya: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
abegi forget NLC and TUC joh ! controversial people
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by beejay247: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2012
umechuma:

Yes,pls go about your business tomorrow only terrorist and lazy people are on the streets protesting.
The protest is already a failure.
shocked smiley grin grin
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by Brite02(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2012
With the look of things it will continue. .
Re: Iz The Strike Going On Tomorrow? by beejay247: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
afrobaby:

wia dis pepeye dey work self, u people can be disgusting at times, what is your yeye salary in d first place , u are being used as slaves and yet u call it work, even those working in banks, telecoms and oil firms are at home, u working in one small office bluffing

shocked smiley grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Acn In Anambra Will Soon Collapse Into Apga / :) / I Found A Mimiko Wonder I Could Touch And Feel-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.