Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Anglican Bishop Loves Cheap Fuel More Than His Congregation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anglican Bishop Loves Cheap Fuel More Than His Congregation (560 Views)

Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) / Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari / Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anglican Bishop Loves Cheap Fuel More Than His Congregation by muami(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
Channels TV is reporting that the Anglican Bishop of Ekiti diocese, Rev. Peter Adekaye led a huge protest around the state capital to protest against the removal of fuel subsidy. Meanwhile, he did not deem it fit to protest against the killing of his fellow christians. Obviously, he loves cheap fuel more than his congregation.
Re: Anglican Bishop Loves Cheap Fuel More Than His Congregation by pcicero(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
@OP:Bravo, you have just confirmed your place in the 'Guiness book of morons'.was it not on this same NL that people were condemning church leaders for not being outspoken against government policies? I have been advised to ignore you, I just did not heed the warning. Now, I'll be taking your contributions with a pinch of salt because i now know that you are shallow minded. BTW, do you think before you post?
Re: Anglican Bishop Loves Cheap Fuel More Than His Congregation by muami(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
pcicero:

@.was it not on this same NL that people were condemning church leaders for not being outspoken against government policies?
What is my business with the condemnation of church leaders by NLanders. Besides, should a church leader act according to the dictates of NL?
By the way, since you don't have anything to say on the point being made, could you not just ignore and waka pass as you have been adviced?
Re: Anglican Bishop Loves Cheap Fuel More Than His Congregation by unipol(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
more people should learn from this warrior. the man is the people's fighter.
GEJ did not fight or even protest against boko haram's killing of innocent christians because he said they are unidentifiable. he openly said he does not know the haramists. so, who do you want the pastore to fight.
Re: Anglican Bishop Loves Cheap Fuel More Than His Congregation by Starlett: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
unipol:

more people should learn from this warrior. the man is the people's fighter.
GEJ did not fight or even protest against boko haram's killing of innocent christians because he said they are unidentifiable. he openly said he does not know the haramists. so, who do you want the pastore to fight.

Well said. GEJ sound very impossible when in one breath he accuses BH of infiltrating his govt, and in the very next breath claims not to know them. So who should the Good bishop lead the protest against?
At least we know who released the bomb against the Nigerian masses on Jan 1!

(1) (Reply)

At Least 8 Dead In My Neigbourhood Yesterday / Between Nlc/tuc Or Csos/occupy Nigeria Who Should Lead The Struggle For Good Governance? / Exposed: The Damning Kpmg Report Fg, Nnpc, Do Not Want Nigerians To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.