Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. (855 Views)

Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by REPSNIG: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
It is rare that one comes across a sycophant as far gone in his sycophancy as the poster called Beaf. If GEJ were to [deleted] he would stand by and defend and hail GEJ while he does such. That is the level of the sycophancy of Beaf.

Going forward, let the response of ALL nairalanders to ALL of his posts simply read as follows.

"You stink. please leave this forum."

Let's be consistent at it, and hopefully we can get this irritant to leave this board.
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by LogicMind: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
this is a forum for freedom of expression.
Everybody does not have to agree with you.
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
JOKES section pls
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by Gbawe: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2012
Bros, this one is going too far !!!! Why mention his mother ?That is totally wrong !!! Please !!!! Abeg chill. Let us continue to do things , even cyber aggro, man to man. Delete that part about his mother .
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by drstan(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mr presidnt u too much, @nd post beaf is d best eva if e pain u go hug transforma,
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by REPSNIG: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2012
Gbawe:

Bros, this one is going too far !!!! Why mention his mother ?That is totally wrong !!! Please !!!! Abeg chill. Let us continue to do things , even cyber aggro, man to man. Delete that part about his mother .

It was an example, and not an insult - as in if the worst is done, he will still support it.

Anyhow, point taken and deleted. Pls delete as well in your quote.

I dey vex.
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by Odunnu: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2012
You are stinkingly repulsive! Get the hell outta here if you cant stand anothers' opinion. Keep begging Gbawe to delete that part or else. . .
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2012
If nl was like fb, the likes of beaf and co, the enemies of today and tommorrow would have long ago been found and dealt with. Its happened before. My advise is just simply ignore the fools. The enemies mistake hate 2wards them as an honor, so i think we should ignore them and threads they populate. But i know very soon, they wont be able to stand the shame of being a part of this forum even as faceless fools. My word to you guys, are you brave enough like gbenga sesan, seun kuti, sowore who came out in front of the world to expose gej govts dirt? You guys are comfy here, afraid to show your face and person to the world to back the b i g (b a s ta r ds in govt). You guys are cheap people, worthless and useless. Please come out on aje, cnn, twitter, facebook lets hear you fools. You can never do it, coz once your cover is blown, i can phantom what will happen to you people. A time is coming for all of these enemies and its getting closer. Will you laugh last?
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by Adanora: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2012
@ Rep s Nig ure just a waste of sperm
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by REPSNIG: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
Odunnu:

You are stinkingly repulsive! Get the hell outta here if you cant stand anothers' opinion.

Maybe you didn't watch the news. PEOPLE ARE DYING ALREADY, BLOOD IS BEING LET, AND YOU IMAGINE I SHOULD FEEL GUILTY ABOUT YABBING ONE DUNDERHEAD WHO SUPPORTS THIS EVIL.

Keep begging Gbawe to delete that part or else. . .

Olodo. I only did that for Gbawe. I don't give a fvck if he deletes his or not. I did not insult his mum: i used an EXAMPLE to state that regardless of how sacrileguous GEJ's actions may be, beaf will support them in his sycophancy.

Many have been killed by the police today. That concern's me more than the sensibilities of a wrteched sycophant like beaf who supports such BS
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by REPSNIG: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
diluminati:

If nl was like fb, the likes of beaf and co, the enemies of today and tommorrow would have long ago been found and dealt with. Its happened before. My advise is just simply ignore the fools. The enemies mistake hate 2wards them as an honor, so i think we should ignore them and threads they populate. But i know very soon, they wont be able to stand the shame of being a part of this forum even as faceless fools. My word to you guys, are you brave enough like gbenga sesan, seun kuti, sowore who came out in front of the world to expose gej govts dirt? You guys are comfy here, afraid to show your face and person to the world to back the b i g (b a s ta r ds in govt). You guys are cheap people, worthless and useless. Please come out on aje, cnn, twitter, facebook lets hear you fools. You can never do it, coz once your cover is blown, i can phantom what will happen to you people. A time is coming for all of these enemies and its getting closer. Will you laugh last?

Tell them joor!

People are actually dying as a result of all this. . . . and wretches like beaf keep spouting sh1t. . . . he will rot in hell
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by Nchara: 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
Freedom of speech
Freedom to accent or dissent
Nigeria is not Iran.
Down with cyber bullies.
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by efisher(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
OP, it is sad that you cannot tolerate others on a public forum. Even if you weep and gnash your teeth for 40 days and 40 nights, beaf will still be beaf. Why not counter his arguments word to word? Man up my guy.
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by REPSNIG: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2012
Aaaargh. . . . men, his own is just not worth a decent argument! I would have bothered if i felt there was the slightest chance he could ever see any wrong in GEJ!

There is NO CHANCE!
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by Rad1cal: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2012
OP is filled with shiet . peruse his conducts and see how useless he is .
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by Odunnu: 6:01am On Jan 10, 2012
Do I have to reply your stupidity and illbred nature? Thats my choice, and I choose not to.
Run along.
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by Odunnu: 6:01am On Jan 10, 2012
Why is this thrash still here? Is it political?
Re: Standard Response To All Beaf's Posts Going Forward. by jodeci(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2012
The Op is a repulsive he-goat,i hardly comment,but his crude responses to decent argument has compelled me to.

My friend,we have the right to differ in opinions,the fact that we differ does not make your argument superior.If you could come up with this on the net,it is obvious u will poison in real life.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Please Help This Bishop In The Uk / Johnnie Carson, The US And Boko Haram / Despite UN Sanctions Deadline, South Sudan Keep 'bombing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.