Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil (2264 Views)

Mexico Visa What Are The Procedures And Necessary Requirement For Someone Going For A Conference. / Abuja/nyanya Keffi Road Accident, What Is The Necessary Solution. / My Sister Friend Want To Visit Nigeria, What Are The Docs And Step Necessary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by lucabrasi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2008
wowza, why dy all just revel in abuse and stuffs, pls just chill out and enjoy yourselves here man, theres enough stress in the real world to contend with and not bringing it on a social network,the funny thing is that a lot of you guys in the real world are prolly old,married responsible people
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by bluehorizo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2008
@lucabrasi

I concur
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Figurehead: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2008
na waoh! i actually prefere to be a guest visitor and read these cork and bull stories, the last time i logged on was the day i intervened to stop patakeys random trouble with everybody, and since then i jhave not visited this site how much more would i have imagined that that little arguement i have with him could escalate into this level after so many days. old boy, you dey sleep at all how come all those things still remain for your mind after so many days abi you no get any serious matter to worry about?
now i see that any person who is not against vijustice is not only for vicjustice, but he is vicjustice himself. bulls**t.
ok, is up to you if you like you can have hypertaension over your own oversabi you may say that
PEOPLE I AM NOT VICJUSTICE AND I CAN NEVER BE HIM! i dont have anything agaist him and or patakey i just dont like that he is a trouble maker. thats it
but where is the moderator, why he allows all those abuse to continue, abi?
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Cadet(f): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2008
Na wa o!!
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by PapaBrowne(m): 12:19am On Apr 20, 2008
Ha, Mr Pataki . . . , I'm surprised you are just knowing Vicjustice!! I have known him 4 a long,long time on nairaland! I always knew he had issues!
But I'm thinking here . . . this guy might really have a psychological problem, and if you keep crushing him like this, it might complicate his problems!
So don't be too hard on the fella, as it seems like much of his sense of worth seem to come from Nairaland!
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by MrPataki1: 1:55am On Apr 20, 2008
@ Funky,

I have just received orders from above to drop all weapons at the moment. wink Your YIM is not on, else you do have gotten your own message as well.

I am off to my bed. Wish you were here to drive away the cold. tongue
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by ztyle(m): 2:52am On Apr 20, 2008
Kia, Na wa oh, Vicjustice Omo wetin u do all this people sef undecided dem wan kill you oh lipsrsealed

. . . .*Shaking Head* Na God go help us
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by MrPataki1: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2008
@ Oga Siena,

You have deleted my posts here meant for vicjustice. cheesy Is the travel section all about Vicjustice that he cannot be addressed again? undecided He has gone about attacking almost everyone on this section with his multiple identity, let him have a taste of what it feels when he maligns and denigrates peoples personality on the forum.

If he continues to attack my person on this forum, I promise that I am going to raise it to another level!!

If my post addressed to him can be deleted, why can't his posts where he insults others be given the same measure, or better still he should be given a caution to stay off people he should not engage on nairaland? I hate deceit with a passion and he has clearly thrown such in my face, and not until he publicly apologizes for such, I will continue to address him as I duely find it fit for his moronic state of mind.

Thank you sir.
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by MrPataki1: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2008
Figurehead:

na waoh! i actually prefere to be a guest visitor and read these cork and bull stories, the last time i logged on was the day i intervened to stop patakeys random trouble with everybody, and since then i jhave not visited this site how much more would i have imagined that that little arguement i have with him could escalate into this level after so many days. old boy, you dey sleep at all how come all those things still remain for your mind after so many days abi you no get any serious matter to worry about?
now i see that any person who is not against vijustice is not only for vicjustice, but he is vicjustice himself. bulls**t.
ok, is up to you if you like you can have hypertaension over your own oversabi you may say that
PEOPLE I AM NOT VICJUSTICE AND I CAN NEVER BE HIM! i don't have anything agaist him and or patakey i just don't like that he is a trouble maker. thats it
but where is the moderator, why he allows all those abuse to continue, abi?

It is lies of this manner that I will never tolerate. I have never addressed you on this forum, you came on to me as well as gaylord when I addressed you as vicjustice insulting me and telling me to back off from vicjustice. There are over 150,000 members on this forum and thousands of trouble makers on the forum, how come my addressing vicjustice is biting your foolishness?

You are no other than Vicjustice and I am very sure of that! Vicjustice complains to moderator everytime, and yet he comes on the forum saying he is not bothered that he is been disgraced on the forum. Same pathetic lie you are throwing here.

As they usually say it, it is only wimps that use the report to moderator button. Stop smiling at me as vicjustice and using multiple identities to attack me and other members of this forum.
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by McOmo(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2008
Nairaland and insults sha . . . . shocked

hmnn . . .
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by admin2008(m): 12:53am On Apr 21, 2008
To think only women had PMS lipsrsealed
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Vicjustice: 2:23am On Apr 21, 2008
Mc Omo:

hmnn . . .
admin2008:

To think only women had PMS lipsrsealed

I'm not surprised that some people could team up to destroy my image with reviling accusations, i know that these people would have loved me if i were a visa applicant complaining to them that i was refused a visa, that is when they would love me: and give their "advice", but i'm not one who'd need advice on Travel matters.
    Can't you guys see that my haters only show love toward the people who cry to them that they've been denied the UK visa, how would they love me when i'm immune to such problem?
     There's a Greek saying which goes thus: "Kapios pou s'agapane alithino, den tha s'agapene mono otan klaiis me ta exeis problemata sou, tha s'agapane kai otan hamouyelas" Meaning: S/he who really loves you, does not only love you when you cry due to problem, s/he will also love you when you smile due to success.
      Also, "H agape, den deixnei mono otan eisai kato, deixnei kai otan eisay apano". Meaning: Love does not only reaveal when you are down, it shows also when you are up.
    But like i said before, Vicjustice' reputation does not hang here, i'm just here for the fun, i'm on holidays hence. . . : i don't care what they framed up against Vicjustice because, it doesn't affect my life. peace cool
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by ztyle(m): 2:35am On Apr 21, 2008
Bros which kind multi mailing come bi this na? u just dey post am many times.
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Vicjustice: 2:44am On Apr 21, 2008
ztyle:

Bros which kind multi mailing come bi this na? u just dey post am many times.

Because i want to cool
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by ty4real(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2008
Mc Omo:

hmnn . . .

Yes ohh!Nothibg dey happen,thats the only sweet sour thing about this forum grin grin! Free,unrestrcicted yabbings and some people are really a pro in displaying their foolishness and stupidty here on a publich forum shocked shocked.I just tire some times sha,But funny enough I like it grin grin grin
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by ty4real(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2008
@Vicjustice!
Why dont you let sleeping dog lie now!Abi all this allegations are true ni or why u dey halla,trying to exonerate yourself!Abeg take silent pill ok!We don hear your side grin grin
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by ty4real(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2008
@Poster!
I think this Post would have been given a better title, "Vicjustice my necessary evil"
There are pple that even deserve your attention,this was way to much to give a chameleon !Any way,let sleeping dog lie! wink wink
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by vikiviko(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2008
Vicjustice you are the most talked about personality in the travel forum, so i declare you the man of the month of April.

Please bury your hatchet and lets all be friends again.

People are watching us here.

I have receivedover 200 mails as regards in fighthing in the house, we all 1 naija.

My pleas to funky,pataki,papa and others

Best wishes to you all.
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by spoilt(f): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2008
Vicjustice:

I'm not surprised that some people could team up to destroy my image with reviling accusations, i know that these people would have loved me if i were a visa applicant complaining to them that i was refused a visa, that is when they would love me: and give their "advice", but because i revealed that i am Irish citizen, i'm a physician, i'm married to an American they now hate me and are ready to do anything to tarnish me.

Didnt know these were criteria to elevate a mere mortal to another level. shocked
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Vicjustice: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2008
Yes, this is a thread about Travel, and it's allowed to continue to exist for a whole year in a section that is being monitored. . . kiss
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Ubahfranklin: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2022
hello gurus in the house...i really need a quick advice. I am a total novice i have been reading and making copies as well

i have BSC in GEOLOGY
i have third class GPA .1.74
i graduated 1999
i have 22 years working experience in. bakery production ;8 year,project and facility management 4 years, paint production 3 years.
and am currently nylon operator and also catfish and piggery farmer since 2017
i will be 47years this year
widower with 3 kiids.

i am planning on going only b cos of cost

i want you guys to advice me on the kind of applications i can apply for

undergraduate advance diploma, undergraduate diploma, or bachelor degree

school, course, and my chances of getting admission

Help me with any link on affordable school that i can get admission in canada

pls guys...please somebody should HELP A BROTHER IN NEED
frankrobon1 and other gurus

sorry if i jump the thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malaysia Airlines Flight Mh370:Pilot Killed Passengers,Sank Plane Intact-EXPERTS / Why Is It Always Men That Have To Travel And Work Towards Migrating Their Wives. / Visa To Write An Exam In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.