Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Dr. Reuben Abati Where Are Your Guardian Pens? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Reuben Abati Where Are Your Guardian Pens? (981 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) / Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Reuben Abati Where Are Your Guardian Pens? by prodam(m): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
the following was culled from Punch's Article/news "Reps reject fuel subsidy removal" http://www.punchng.com/news/reps-reject-fuel-subsidy-removal/

In its reaction, the Presidency also on Sunday said the resolution by the House had no “substantial effect.”

In a telephone interview with one of our correspondents, Presidential spokesman, Reuben Abati, said, “What they have decided has no substantial effect whatsoever. Maybe it will have a moral effect and maybe people will now be quoting the House of Representatives as opposing the decision.

“If that is the case, the House of Representatives will know that it is inciting the people of Nigeria against the government of which it is a part.

“If the House of Representatives has an input to make, it can do so when considering the budget. Even then I am not sure that the powers of the legislature go as far as dictating what should be the content of the budget.”

As we all know that the above is quite unusual of Reuben Abati's style of speech and approach to national issues,
I imagine how money does magic as far as buying the "Life" of a professional, famous,veteran,renowned person in a Nation

With due respect sir, I ask once again Where are your pens that we're used to during ur days @ Guardian
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Where Are Your Guardian Pens? by MrGlobe(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2012
Due respect fire.
Nyways, his pen is cooling off in jonathans cupboard
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Where Are Your Guardian Pens? by prodam(m): 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
^ exactly,
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Where Are Your Guardian Pens? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
He now uses presidential pen coated with platinum.
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Where Are Your Guardian Pens? by Lasinoh: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
Reuben Abati is not in YOUR hungry league please.
He is feeding fat ABOVE SUBSIDY LEVEL.
Find your level!
grin
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Where Are Your Guardian Pens? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:52am On Jan 10, 2012
when reuben abati leaves govt i want to see which face he will have to critize govt. simply because he was offered an appointment he's now the mouth piece of cluess GEJ. no wonder he was making all that noise just for an appointment.that dude makes me sick each time i see him on tv. a phucking sellout. i hope he burns in hell.
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Where Are Your Guardian Pens? by Nchara: 1:10am On Jan 10, 2012
When did Reuben become a Prof?

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria On The Brink After North-South Clashes? - Please Vote / Breaking News:strike Continues On Monday!(now I Can Sleep) / Boko Haram:besides The War, No External Attack Has Ever Succeeded In The East:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.