Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Spokesman Boko Haram Has Refuted Claims By The Media On The Recent Killings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spokesman Boko Haram Has Refuted Claims By The Media On The Recent Killings (735 Views)

Check This Out: Evolution Refuted! / Facts That Refuted Evolution. / The Charge Of 101 Contradictions In The Bible Refuted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spokesman Boko Haram Has Refuted Claims By The Media On The Recent Killings by itage: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2012
the spokesman of jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad otherwise called BOKO HARAM has refuted claims by the media on the recent killings and bombings of churches in Nigeria saying there jihad is not against the christians and there places of worship, he denied the Christmas day bombing and other attacks carried out in the country all in there name, he also denied the statement that they asked christians to leave the northern part of Nigeria, as even the prophet of Allah lived with non believers and they had the right to worship. He said they believe they are fighting a just curse as the government have been attacking them, so they have the right to defend themselves, they have only killed security operatives, that's the police and army in self defense, finally he said all christians in the north should not panic, as islam prohibits attack in places of worship, its haram to burn or attack a church even during jihad he said. Our prophet told us, do not attack the innocent, women,children and the old, only fight back in self defense, this the teaching of our prophet and that's exactly what we are doing he said. He also said as untrue that they are going to attack protesters, its not true as they are in total support of the peoples struggle and behind the Nigerian people
Re: The Spokesman Boko Haram Has Refuted Claims By The Media On The Recent Killings by drstan(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2012
So who hav bin claiming responsibility,.? Who is dis spoke man self, cant d FG do sumtin about him, or am i misin sumtin
Re: The Spokesman Boko Haram Has Refuted Claims By The Media On The Recent Killings by Onyocha: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-842891.64.html#msg9933442

[b]i think with this confession we are only being thrown deeper into darkness and obscurity.

there are now many theories one could think of:

1.) Boko Haram is a name being used by different people to spill violence and set a clash between muslims and christians and a north/south divide.

2.) boko haram is innocent of targeting innocent people and the government agents tried to demonize them.

3.) the west have finally realized the difficulty in dividing nigeria and they are backing off their attempts to lay waste to the country and innocent lives.

4.) boko haram has realized that they can only win the fight against the government if they have the people to back them.so they are now claiming to be practicing the Islamic guidelines and rules of engagement in not targeting civilians and innocent people.

5.) the press release is fabricated and aimed at fueling the protest against fuel subsidy removal and the government.

6.) boko haram is the first phase of the plan,the west still has more evil plans to come and be executed in Nigeria.so Nigerians be careful!

7.) there is disagreement between boko haram local members and their backers within nigeria or outside nigeria.so boko haram is going back to their senses.

if you ask me what i personally think? i would tell you it is hard to clearly see the picture.but i have a deep feeling within me that boko haram or the acts of terrorism we have witnessed in the north have backing from foreign powers especially the USA that predicted the doom of Nigeria in 2015.boko haram is not a simple movement or terror cell.there are major intelligence bodies who mastermind their activities as obvious from the way they operate.what has even made it more complicated is the obscurity in which they operate and their objectives.as in,even northerners have denied them support.so what is boko haram fighting for and for who?[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Being Christ-like? / What Is Life..whats Life All About? / World War III Will Be The End Of MANKIND And The Coming Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.