Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase (659 Views)

Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase / Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase / Allocation Papers/documents For Lpfo And Blco Urgently Needed For Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase by y2kaustin(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2012
I have two different buyers,that wants to buy the allocation papers of Blco and Lpfo,Respectively.He wants to buy the Hard Copy of the Allocation Papers,so he can be lifting and exporting himself."NOT THE PRODUCT "please.Anyone that has a credible and Reliable lead,please do get in touch with me,Asap on 08134340380.Thank you.
Re: Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase by papapee: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
Hello mr Austin ,hope your buyer are really very serious not like the previous dealings
Re: Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase by y2kaustin(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2012
@papa, As long as the Hard Copy is readily available,then you can be rest assured of a done deal.so can you mail me the price and a scanned copy for verification?, y2kaustin@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

H Own A British Diction/phonectics Firm With 4 Staffs / Special Video Coverage Promo (30%) off / Production Machines For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.