Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning (19937 Views)

Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) / Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by martin123: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
This boy was shot and killed at 1st east circular road benin-city by an hausa soldier who claim he was preventing the youths from entering hausa quater over a fight. The hausas  in the area startd this moni. Can u imagine.

Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by Fhemmmy: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
This is now getting scary . . . is it possible to prevent all these, these are all our brothers being wasted away
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by umechuma: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2012
Ndigbo have known for a long time that Northern soldiers are Boko Haram members and supporters.Maybe Edo people are just beginning to understand this truth right in their front yard.
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by kpogede77: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2012
All men should target these soldiers and get them down, they are Boko Haram members and they deserve to die. Boko Haram killed 12 southerners yesterday none of them was killed by army. Who is boko haram? they are northern military officers both serving and retired
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by coldubako(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
its foolishness to me-ss with a man holding a gun.

plz, avoid being shot as much as possible.

do not die for nothing!!!!.

when all these 'll be over, life goes on.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by eledalo: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2012
angry
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by octar6: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2012
omg. this is crazy.
most of this trigger happy basta.rds have been waiting for such opportunities like this to test thier rusty stup!ed guns. imagine such a callous act.
am sure it will be swept under the carpet as usual. May God punish the soldier.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by chibest5(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2012
I think is time we the Igbos take out our anger on these animals that live in the same country with us, killing innocent people as if their lives depend on it rubbish occupy all mallam/aboki you see and demolish
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by Calamama: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2012
How do you know that person lying on the ground is dead?
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by slap1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
That soldier wouldn't see the end of today if he tried that in Aba. . . RIP, bro!
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by beespak7(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
THIS is terrible this case should be seriously investigated. May his soul RIP
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by Calamama: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
Looks like a set up photo
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by kruku: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2012
AH!, Things are getting out of hand!!!. Somebody  beg maduake and Iweala!!. they have the key towards Jona changing his mind! grin cry
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by 2mch(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2012
This is what believing Rambo can cause. If they feel their lives are threatened they have every right to defend themselves. If you feel you dont want them in your state, why not push your reps to ask for division of the country? Let all regions go their own way. I wont be surprised if he was sent by the same people trying to create diversionary tactics for this Fuel subsidy issue, who have no qualms sharing money and sitting side by side with northerners in government and in NASS. undecided. With their children sitting comfortably abroad watching their foolishness and laughing while driving sports cars. grin cheesy
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by kingabdull: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2012
Honestly, i dont know why the people who are surpose to protect our lives atr the once taking it, Mr. President is this how u promised to rule us? This man is not going to die in vain.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by MissyB3(f): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2012
This is getting bloody. Why are most of the killings done by security forces? They are following orders kwa?
This one should also be killed immediately - preferably by the people.

Rest in peace, compatriot.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2012
too bad angry
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by maasoap(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2012
I believe that every single life is sacred. It was on this forum we read it yesterday how Benin people unleased terror on Hausa community before BBC broadcast the same attack yesterday night. Or you were not aware of that. It was supposed to be a protest against subsidy removal yesterday. What I don't understand is how it turned into killing, maiming, burning of mosque as well as looting of Hausas properties. This boy up here might be a just innocent passer-by just like Hausas that were attacked. The attack prompted the intervention of security agents unless you wanted to distort fact to cry wolf. May his soul RIP together with other innocent victims.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by nagoma(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2012
Some I'd.iots are desperately trying to derail the popular struggle against bad leadership by resorting to tribal jingo and manipulation of the truth. Are you saying that the 7 persons shot and killed in kano yerterday were killed by Igbo soldiers?
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by kpogede77: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2012
today's score in Benin is northerners= 1, southerners= 0.
Please stay tuned by mid night tomorrow to hear the new score
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by jimctu: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2012
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by stagger: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2012
But let us be honest with ourselves.

Soldiers do not go killing civilians except when they are provoked or when they are in a situation like they found themselves in the Niger Delta and in Jos, Maiduguri and other parts of the North. They do not shoot anyhow like police.

So what was the dead fellow actually doing? In the Lagos case, we all know the guy was playing football. But what about this fellow?

Again, Benin's demonstrations were anything but peaceful.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2012
MY FELLOW CITIZENS, IT WAS SO SAID YESTERDAY THAT WHAT WAS TO BE A PEACEFUL PROTEST WHEN TURN INTO KILLING AND LOOTING MOSTLY ESPECIALLY IN BENIN-CITY.

WHEN NORTHERNERS ARE DONE KILLING SOUTHERNERS AND SOUTHERNERS ARE DONE KILLING NORTHERNERS DO WE ALL LINE UP TO LOLLIPOPS FOR IT? TO ALL YOU EXTREMELY IGNORANT PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT DO NOT REALIZE NOW THE IMPLICATIONS OF WAR. JUST REMEMBER THAT A MAN THAT DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR ONE LITER OF FUEL WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO TRANSPORT HIMSELF OR HIS FAMILY OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

IT IS EASY TO TALK REVENGE AND ALL SORTS ON THE INTERNET BUT LETS SEE HOW EASY THE REALITY OF LIVING IN A WAR TORN SUDAN, SOMALIA OR SIERRA-LEONE LIKE NATION WILL BE. MAY WE ALL COME TO OUR SENSES SOON AND STOP THE KILLING AND CONTINUE WITH A PEACEFUL PROTEST.

ALUTA CONTINUA
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by umechuma: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
Calamama:

Looks like a set up photo
Aboki are dumb people
Only thinks and acts like Cows.A cow can not differential between a dead body and photoshop
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by aljharem(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
nagoma:

Some I'd.iots are desperately trying to derail the popular struggle against bad leadership by resorting to tribal jingo and manipulation of the truth. Are you saying that the 7 persons shot and killed in kano yerterday were killed by Igbo soldiers?

gbammm

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry i feel sorry for nigeria
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by muhsin(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
Blatant lie! May God break the neck of liers. We can as well claim that all the protesters shot dead yesterday here in Kano by the police were shot by Southern Christian members of police. Pls be reasonable when next you want to post.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by anataala: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
dear all,

believe me peace is the only weapon we should preach for our selves, killing can't take us any where and i am telling majotiry of our chiristian brother are leaving in peace in most part of the North is only in North east, the are challenges and the Gov't as per as i am concern the govt have to take serious cautions,because some criminals are using umbrella of boko haram to commit crime may God save innocent soul where ever he is amen.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by Mayflowa(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
Holy sh.it! Do anyone has a photo shot of the trigger-happy soldier responsible for this dastard act? Our government would never think of CCTV.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by nagoma(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2012
Yes the Brand name Boko Haram has long been hi-jacked by criminals who are quick to make phone calls to media and say they are Boko Haram. The most recent example is the Adamawa church leadership tussle. where the ibo church leadership decide to settle it by killing - Mafia style . After they massacred their tribesmen they called the media to say they are Boko Haram. This caused movement of people to their roots. It's a pity we have no leadership in the country.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by jude33084(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
umechuma:

Aboki are dumb people
Only thinks and acts like Cows.A cow can not differential between a dead body and photoshop

I am with you my guy.
The situation in benin has degenerated into a tribal clash, my aunt house was almost burnt down today because they were housing hausas. this is nt what we want. The anger shld be directd At d fisherman in GEJ.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by ismhab(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
The man is attempting to enter the hausa quarters to kill hausa people and steal their properties, i was in the area, what can he say to God now.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by tefund(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
let gun down this idiot ,he is human not a spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Activists Protest Fashola's Presence At Baba Omojola's Burial / The Darkest Baby In The World Born In South (photo) / Yayi Decorates Buhari With An Award As "The Great Cross Of Benin" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.