Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka (19038 Views)

Retired Generals Jostle For Civil Defence Top Job — Leadership Newspaper / PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark / Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by dayokanu(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2012
realchange:

no my friend. just like the Yoruba is the co-theives natural ally of hausa/fulani in Nigeria, SE and SS are brothers because our boundaries are very murky
live with it!  wink

We know who the allies pf the North are, The boy-boy slave of the North

In various civilian regimes find the below

Balewa- Azikwe(As boy-boy)
Shagari- Ekwueme(As boy-boy)
Bahir Tofa- Sylvester Ugo(As boy-boy)
2007 Atiku- Ben Obi(As boy-boy)
2011 Atiku- Soludo(As boy-boy)

Thats in civilian climates ooo.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by realchange: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Your dog. Your mother. Same thing.  cheesy

no, my dog, your daddy! haha! grin
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by kettykin: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
@ poster this is not a boy boy issue because originally nzeogwu was from the south south , the alliance has been before the coup
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
Lol you people are still here? You havent left yet?  grin

Make we help you people pack your garbage luggage.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by realchange: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
dayokanu:

We know who the allies pf the North are, The boy-boy slave of the North

In various civilian regimes find the below

Azikwe- (Balewa- As boy-boy)  cool
Shagari- Ekwueme(As boy-boy)
Bahir Tofa- Sylvester Ugo(As boy-boy)
2007 Atiku- Ben Obi(As boy-boy)
2011 Atiku- Soludo(As boy-boy)

Thats in civilian climates ooo.

gowon/ awOLEwo (1967- 1970)
abacha/ the crying "general". (1993 -1996)
buhari/ the thief pastor (2011)
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by kettykin: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
compare ebitu ukiwe and oladipo diya , who actually was the real boy boy
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by realchange: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
kettykin:

compare ebitu ukiwe and oladipo diya , who actually was the real boy boy

lol. abeg ask
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by dayokanu(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
Those were civilian regimes?
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by LogicMind: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hey alj boko harem, the last I checked an Igbo man, Ebele Azikiwe, is still in power. He has just reduced your handouts. You know what's coming next.
However you can avoid further dissappointments by telling your people to allow the division of nigeria peacefully.
2012 is not 1967. The same mistakes will not be made again. Peacefull seperation and peacefull coexistence is the ONLY way forward because we hate each other so much in this fake country. I particularly hate the yorubas. I mean, I have tried to like them. Really tried but there is nothing to like. Can't cook. Smelly. Useless accent. Worst cowards you will see in the whole world. Easily manipulated. Always following whichever direction the wind blows. Even their traditional attires are repulsive. And why do they insist on driving old pre colonial cars I don't know. The worst is the language. Whenever I hear their dialect I almost run mad. Really affects me phsycologically. Untrustworthy people. Ugliest people on earth. Useless names. Noise makers. etc etc.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
We may not all be Igbos but we are definitely all Nigerians and by extension all Black men. We all know the story of racial hate in this world.

May our attitudes towards our fellow countrymen be our portion wherever we live. If we take pleasure is treating our country men with fairness may that be all our situation as we relate with non-Nigerians and non-Blacks around the world!

May we all be visited with x10 of the love we show our fellow countrymen!
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by Hardunnii(f): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2012
@realchange
I served in cross river, and anytime i called them igbo, they endup fightin me. Stop being delusional, d SS is diff from SE, deal with it
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by dayokanu(m): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2012
So after serving hausas for 50yrs,

You are now courting a new master. The Niger Delta and they said they dont want you abi na by force?

WHy cant you ppl go on your own always wanting to leech off people
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by realchange: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hardunnii:

@realchange
I served in cross river, and anytime i called them igbo, they endup fightin me. Stop being delusional, d SS is diff from SE, deal with it

you are smoking pot my friend. did I ever say they are igbo? sheesh!
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by realchange: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hardunnii:

@realchange

btw let me ask you; is Hausa =fulani?
don't each group have its own language?
is kanuri =hausa?
why do they all share the same views?
why do they all share the same region?
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2012
dayokanu:

WHy cant you ppl go on your own always wanting to leech off people

No different from the almajiris.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by Hardunnii(f): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
realchange:

you are smoking pot my friend. did I ever say they are igbo? sheesh!

Oh so u were just kissing their ass?? Cos of oil
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by kettykin: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
yorubas need to wake up and do some self checks , the same way they have abandoned and relegated in nigerias political wilderness in this present regime leaving them left over positons is the way the will have them selves abandoned in the new power struggle that is ensuing.
The possibility of yoruba land being partitioned between the ne/nw and the se/ss war is not ruled out as was done to germany and the koreans ,
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by realchange: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hardunnii:

Oh so u were just kissing their Bottom?? Cos of oil

you are so damn ugly, damn!  shocked shocked sorry had to peek at your pic! i do that with females.  wink

no, we don't kiss any one's b0t. they are our brothers, just like hausa is your brother
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by osunmakin: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2012
@ logic mind
I like your position it is the best for you people. If you want to know the truth kust ask people like Soyinka and you will know that some of your hatred are part of the propaganda that is affecting our nation up till now.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by dayokanu(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2012
realchange:

btw let me ask you; is Hausa =fulani?
don't each group have its own language?
is kanuri =hausa?
why do they all share the same views?
why do they are share the same region?

See undiluted stupidity. So anyone who saheres the same region are equal?

That means Edo = Ibibio since they share the same region

You are the SI unit for stupidity grin grin
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by realchange: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2012
lol@ logic Mind  grin
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by 2mch(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2012
kettykin:

yorubas need to wake up and do some self checks , the same way they have abandoned and relegated in nigerias political wilderness in this present regime leaving them left over positons is the way the will have them selves abandoned in the new power struggle that is ensuing.
The possibility of yoruba land being partitioned between the ne/nw and the se/ss war is not ruled out as was done to germany and the koreans ,

Dreams, kind of like unicorns. And flying fairies. rotflmao!
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by Nchara: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
the ibos will end up with a land lock country, I bet you guys will have to play nice with ND people to make your living a little bit convenient!

What has being landlocked got to do with being wealthy? How many countries with sea access can you compare with Switzerland and Austria, both landlocked countries?
Nigeria has access to sea, how wealthy is Nigeria?
Ignorance is a disease, really.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by 2mch(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2012
Logic Mind:

Hey alj boko harem, the last I checked an Igbo man, Ebele Azikiwe, is still in power. He has just reduced your handouts. You know what's coming next.
However you can avoid further dissappointments by telling your people to allow the division of nigeria peacefully.
2012 is not 1967. The same mistakes will not be made again. Peacefull seperation and peacefull coexistence is the ONLY way forward because we hate each other so much in this fake country. I particularly hate the yorubas. I mean, I have tried to like them. Really tried but there is nothing to like. Can't cook. Smelly. Useless accent. Worst cowards you will see in the whole world. Easily manipulated. Always following whichever direction the wind blows. Even their traditional attires are repulsive. And why do they insist on driving old pre colonial cars I don't know. The worst is the language. Whenever I hear their dialect I almost run mad. Really affects me phsycologically. Untrustworthy people. Ugliest people on earth. Useless names. Noise makers. etc etc.

hahahahhaa, The famous Igbo rant and outburst. Cant cook? I have never seen or heard of Igbo food. I think you guys cant cook or dont eat. Smelly? At least we dont ingest things like akpu that smells like fermented shite. ROTFLMAO! And the outburst goes on and on and on as usual. Pack your load to Biafra na, ode. ROTFLMAO! No need to rant and rave, just agitate for Biafra so you dont have to see Yoruba's again.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by realchange: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2012
dayokanu:

See undiluted stupidity. So anyone who saheres the same region are equal?

That means Edo = Ibibio since they share the same region

You are the SI unit for stupidity grin grin

i did not say they are same, if you can read? i was asking rhetorical questions, you sheep

hausa, fulani, kanuri, Yoruba, all move together in stealing nigeria blind.
igbo, ijaw, efik/ibibio/ogoni, et al, we move together to free ourselves from thieves.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by realchange: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2012
2mch:

hahahahhaa, The famous Igbo rant and outburst. Cant cook? I have never seen or heard of Igbo food. I think you guys cant cook or dont eat. Smelly? At least we dont ingest things like akpu that smells like fermented shite. ROTFLMAO! And the outburst goes on and on and on as usual. Pack your load to Biafra na, ode. ROTFLMAO! No need to rant and rave, just agitate for Biafra so you dont have to see Yoruba's again.

yes i nearly starved to death in oshogbo
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by 2mch(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2012
realchange:

yes i nearly starved to death in oshogbo

Hahahaha! BUt you are alive. At least we dont eat humans. tongue. Famous Igbo cuisine. ROTFLMAO!.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by dayokanu(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2012
kettykin:

Yoruba land partitioned?

Why are you Igbos just leeches? Cant you stay and manage your own land

First it was kissing hausas buttts, when they kicked you out, You went to romancing SS, Now want to partition Yorubaland

Its not our fault that God gave you that cursed region that erosion has washed away a land that eats its inhabitant that every prominent Yiboman have to run elsewhere to make it.

Its not our fault. Go and develop your own lands and leave other peoples lands and resources alone
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by realchange: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2012
2mch:

Hahahaha! BUt you are alive. At least we dont eat humans. tongue. Famous Igbo cuisine. ROTFLMAO!.

i was nearly eaten by the oba of the place. had to flee tho.
but i nearly died first from starvation because all the food were too oily. yikes! shocked
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by Nchara: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2012
Nchara, as much as I despise boko haram, they have already asked igbos to leave the north, yet many would rather die than do so. So please stop the chest beating. Many igbos are addicted to the north and SW, and won't leave even at the point of death. I'm sure that if nigeria were to break up today, its the igbos that will have the hardest time returning to/staying in their region.

But many have left and many are more are willing to leave, but for the recent fuel hike and transportation problem they are facing. They have sent messages back home and their people are organizing for them.

Igbos are in other parts of Nigeria because for now we are one country. When we divide, how will they get to your country unless you permit them?
At that time those of them who don to like to stay away from the North and SW and elsewhere will be forced to stay home and develop their respective towns.

Or if they permit you, you live as a foreigner with a visa and abide by their rules. As simple as ABC
The only way Igbos can stop migrating elsewhere in Nigeria is if we separate. Migration is human nature and it is not a bad thing to move around. Everyone in world moves around.

Mind you, there are Yorubas all over Nigeria too, including 10s of 1000s in the SE.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by 2mch(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
realchange:

i was nearly eaten by the oba of the place. had to flee tho.
but i nearly died first from starvation because all the food were too oily. yikes! shocked

Oily? this is from people that put oil in their eba and eat raw palm oil. How do you know about oily Yoruba food. ROTFLMAO! Am sure if i was the one running around in Igbo land i would have become fried meat. ROTFLMAO!
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by realchange: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
dayokanu:

Yoruba land partitioned?

Why are you Igbos just leeches? Cant you stay and manage your own land

First it was kissing hausas buttts, when they kicked you out, You went to romancing SS, Now want to partition Yorubaland

Its not our fault that God gave you that cursed region that erosion has washed away a land that eats its inhabitant that every prominent Yiboman have to run elsewhere to make it.

Its not our fault. Go and develop your own lands and leave other peoples lands and resources alone

rants.
the guy just gave you a hint of reality.
you think you can have lagos with all our properties in it? jokes of the millenium, especially when we know we can defeat you in war and take over your whole land. no need talking about that tho. your elders know the truth.
just mind your land this time and forget about our properties, or you will invite us.  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Army Recovers IED At Boboshe And Kadawu (photos) / Tonye Cole Gifts Traders N15 Million In Rivers State / Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.