Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,091 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Common Oyinbo Supports Occupy Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Common Oyinbo Supports Occupy Nigeria (488 Views)

Adams Unaji Is Dead (Occupy Nigeria Activist) / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Occupy Nigeria Protests: Locations And Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Oyinbo Supports Occupy Nigeria by DanKan0: 1:18am On Jan 11, 2012
[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V33dsr8JxuI[/flash]

Very common Oyinbo explains Nigeria to you in 3 minutes  cool cool
Re: Common Oyinbo Supports Occupy Nigeria by LogicMind: 1:22am On Jan 11, 2012
Useless jobless oyibo wey no know wetin dey happen.

See how these aboki mumus are fooled by the europeans.

PLEASE DIVIDE US!!!!
Re: Common Oyinbo Supports Occupy Nigeria by DanKan0: 1:23am On Jan 11, 2012
watch the vid and telling me what part of it is a lie?

Divide the country o give us our Arewa wallahi we fine, na by force? cool cool cool
Re: Common Oyinbo Supports Occupy Nigeria by LogicMind: 1:30am On Jan 11, 2012
DanKan0:

watch the vid and telling me what part of it is a lie?

Divide the country o give us our Arewa wallahi we fine, na by force?  cool cool cool

All of them na misconstruction of the situation. He's trying to blame the current goverment for the evils of the past abokis and obj.
The protest is against fuel subsidy but he's saying it's against something else.
The government is trying to make things better so that all those problems he's talking about will go.

Tell your leaders to declare Arewa Republic. I swear we will not fight you. I swear we will dance and even provide all the nourishment for your independence celebration.
Re: Common Oyinbo Supports Occupy Nigeria by DanKan0: 1:37am On Jan 11, 2012
Logic Mind:

All of them na miscontruction of the situation. He's trying to blame the current goverment for the evils of the past abokis and obj.
The protest is against fuel subsidy but he's saying it's against something else.
The government is trying to make things better so that all those problems he's talking about will go.

Tell your leaders to declare Arewa Republic. I swear we will not fight you. I swear we will dance and even provide all the nourishment for your independence celebration.

Lol so now the future aka now is better than the past? Haha. Are the same cabals not there as was last year? Same insane sallaries? Same insane allowances. But now fuel N140 cool Did you read 2012 budget?

As government plans the removal of the fuel subsidy, and as President Goodluck Jonathan asks Nigerian to sacrifice for the future, a breakdown of the 2011 budget shows that there are billions that could be put in better use but are being wasted on presidential food, household utensils, travels and the likes.
In next year’s budget, the presidency will like to spend N1.5b on household repairs. His deputy, Sambo, is seeking N3b for trips and stationeries while both are asking for N1b for food. The budget proposal also makes provision for N16.64 million as rent payable on the official residence of the Vice President.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/2, s-in-billions/

Or is that Aboki + OBJ? hahaha. I dey laugh. Why dont you holla your governors for Biafara? Or do they love that Abuja money just as much as the rest of PDP+ Cabals.? cool cool cool.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth The Govt Won't Tell You?! / Another Reason To Reject Subsidy Removal. / Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.