Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Any (Organisation & Economics) Researcher In The House? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any (Organisation & Economics) Researcher In The House? (684 Views)

Pls, How Can One Succeed With Agricultural Economics? / Finance And Economics, Which Is Better? / Is There Any Prospect For A Criminologist And Social Researcher In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any (Organisation & Economics) Researcher In The House? by dayus4real(m): 3:43am On Jan 11, 2012
i have an idea i want to explore through research let me know if you are interested to join the course.
Re: Any (Organisation & Economics) Researcher In The House? by yamakuza: 5:10am On Jan 11, 2012
What type of Research?

Check the Statisticians' thread above.
Re: Any (Organisation & Economics) Researcher In The House? by tanimola22: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2012
Hello Pepu, Happy New Year!!!We made it into 2012. We shall make it beyond 2012, and with lots of goodies to be proud of, Ami. I went on a 14-day holiday in a far away nation. I am jocund to be backgrin To God be the Glory.

@Poster, there are many MPhil/PhD guys in the house. They all qualify as researchers; however, to get the necessary help, you would have to state the type of research you are interested in doing. Or are you one of those who believe that a researcher is a research irrespective of the issues at hand? If yes, then please ignore my post. Otherwise, let us know the type of research.

I, or someone else, could just connect you to some fine researchers who might help refine your ideas, you know---- wink

T22
Re: Any (Organisation & Economics) Researcher In The House? by dayus4real(m): 12:12am On Jan 12, 2012
Thanks for your response pal, the research is on organisation and economy issues. However if you are interested to join me in the course kindly let me know

(1) (Reply)

Get A Career @african Countries / Ielts Material & Training / SWAPPING CAREERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.