Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? (2718 Views)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever / Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 11, 2012
I'm of the opinion that GEJ is the worst president to have ruled this great country.

He's the easiest president to manipulate.

He tells lies a lot.

He deceives Nigerians and he has deceived Nigerians.

Under him, corruption has risen to its greatest height.

He's heartless.

So far he has achieved nothing significant.

Under him level of insecurity has risen.

under him we face a threat of civil war.

Under him more pple have died in peaceful protest.

Under him elected and appointed officials are earning crazy salaries whilst Nigerians groan.

Under him, Nigeria may be divided
Re: Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2012
under GEj, Nigeria conducted the most expensive general election.

Under him excess crude account turned Zero with nothing to show as a project the money was used for.

Under him, bribery was increased.

He's taking decisions like a dictator
Re: Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? by Beaf: 7:13am On Jan 11, 2012
Panadol?
Re: Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? by Tabon: 7:23am On Jan 11, 2012
U ar just there talking nonsense. Do u think GEJ is a magician to fix all d problems of Nigeria in 6months?. Security is everybody's responsibility. He has taken a good economics decision to better the lot of Nigerians, u ar calling him all sorts of names. Do u think u luv nigeria more than GEJ? What have u contributed to Nigeria?and what do know about governance that u insult our president? He is d best Nigeria has produced. U dont know his worth,very u will appreciate him and realise that GEJ is a Hero.
Re: Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2012
Tabon:

U ar just there talking nonsense. Do u think GEJ is a magician to fix all d problems of Nigeria in 6months?. Security is everybody's responsibility. He has taken a good economics decision to better the lot of Nigerians, u ar calling him all sorts of names. Do u think u luv nigeria more than GEJ? What have u contributed to Nigeria?and what do know about governance that u insult our president? He is d best Nigeria has produced. U dont know his worth,very u will appreciate him and realise that GEJ is a Hero.

+10
Re: Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? by antartica(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2012
Nigeria leadership is all about gangterism. From the local govt councillor to gej himself,they are all there to reap off the people,we all know how it works in nigeria,that the motto is grab and loot as much as u can and leave the people gaping. Nigeria government can be likened to a situation where italian mob of the 20th century,gangsters like al calpolne,lucky luciano and co runs a legimate government. At the moment gej is the don of pdp clan,the overall head of the orgarnized crime of nigeria.
Re: Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2012
Beaf:

Panadol?

hmm na daga or Panadol extra u need grin
Re: Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? by Hardunnii(f): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2012
Jona has been there for 2yrs now, i can point out to a single project he has done, the guy is a loser
Re: Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2012
Tabon:

U ar just there talking nonsense.

U could have saved your self heart attack by refuting my claims above that indeed what i've alleged above didnt happen whilst GEJ is the president

Do u think GEJ is a magician to fix all d problems of Nigeria in 6months?.
No he's been in power for close to 2 years now. He was sworn in after Yar adua died in 2010 and he has done nothing significant or remarkable. Fashola did well in his first term in Lagos within one year.

Security is everybody's responsibility.
Yes but as the C in C the major bulk stops on his table. Tell him to go learn from Fashola even though Lagos isnt as big as Nigeria.

He has taken a good economics decision to better the lot of Nigerians, u ar calling him all sorts of names.
what are the decisions he has taken?

Do u think u luv nigeria more than GEJ?
Yes i do cos im not a looter like he is.

What have u contributed to Nigeria?
at my own level, i've done my best for my country without getting paid like GEJ and in fact im even willing to do more for my beloved country

and what do know about governance that u insult our president?
Alot cos i work with some of these ministries of govt and i benefit genuinely from the govt but that doesnt stop me from constructively criticizing GEJ.

He is d best Nigeria has produced.
Just as OBJ, Gowon, Abacha. IBB and Yar adua were also the best for Nigeria during their tenure.
U dont know his worth,very u will appreciate him and realise that GEJ is a Hero.
He's never my hero and he will never be.

Someone that lies and deceive pple is worthless.
Re: Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2012
Hardunnii:

Jona has been there for 2yrs now, i can point out to a single project he has done, the guy is a loser
I can bet with anything that this guy is gonna come up with one lame excuse after 4 years on why he failed to achieve.

He recently told us that Boko haram are part of his cabinet yet he cant arrest them.

Thats a good example of failure from the first step
Re: Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? by antartica(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2012
The only way gej can become a hero is if he confesses his sins,beg nigerians for forgiveness,reconciliation,turn a new leaf and bring notorious traitors like obj,ibb, aneni,david mark,tinubu and co to book,then he become a hero but as it is now,he is the head of a criminal gang that is destroying nigeria. I agree he is lesser criminal than seasoned nigerian politicians like tinubu and that the removal of fuel subsidy will benefit nigeria more ONLY under a government that is accountable. He is not the worst politician in nigeria but he happens to be incharge when the sleeping nigerians like the rest of the mentally and physically oppressed people of the world are just waking up, when the people are just being tired of being fo.oled.
Re: Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2012
[size=18pt]What needs to be done to save Nigeria is to Assasinate (where is the CIA when you need them) GEJ or Impeach Him (On consideration in the HOR).

This matter don pass Fuel Subsidy Oh![/size]
Re: Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? by danielonyisi(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
Hardunnii: Jona has been there for 2yrs now, i can point out to a single project he has done, the guy is a loser
ohla la

(1) (Reply)

T.A Orji And The Igbo Dilemma / Laughable Quotes From Jimoh Ibrahim / Please Help: Sample Letter Requesting For Funding An NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.