Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Should Be Ashamed Of Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Should Be Ashamed Of Himself (718 Views)

Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by chux76(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2012
Is Tunde Bakare an Activist,a Pastor or a TOUT? Going by what I saw on telly yesterday at their purported rally/music jamboree,I find it hard to believe that a supposed man of God would stoop and descend so low as to start chanting"You must crash" to a surveillance helicopter and chants of "Ole" to GEJ.
I used to hold Tunde in high esteem during his Latter Rain Assembly days and I always endeavor not to miss a single episode of his preaching on various channels on TV but since his sojourn into politics and his spit fire utterances,coupled with numerous outrageous remarks he has continually made,I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT for the pastor turned AREA BOY.
He is one versed in public speaking and i believe he should know better about using INVECTIVES in public and acting wit decorum which he obviously threw to the gutters.
My heart bleeds,come to think of it,is this the kind of person we would have wanted as a deputy Vice president of this great country Nigeria? Where is Our MOSES
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by Beaf: 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2012
You mean Tunde Bakere actually prayed for a helicopter to crash which would have led to people dying?!!!
Damn!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by efisher(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2012
I hope this is not propaganda. Did he really do that? If true, then this one has gone beyond ordinary. The man may be having a psychiatric problem. He may need some Yaba attention. It's a pity.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by atseyi(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2012
You guys do not know what actually is happening in ur country, if you see far as this guys have seen, you will act, many of them Pastors knows it, and many do not want to come out and act but do on their pulpit!, Bakare;s logo from time is a Radical Opposition to Corruption!
Its beyond his coming out,the country is getting worse by day,killings and bombing each day around the country and you expect some one that could speak should keep silent and let others that do not have the boldness and mind to come out.

Ordinary Nigerian like you can not do this else ur at risk, he is even at risk also but the voice has to be heard.

Leave Bakare alone.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by efisher(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
^ Enough for him to "pray down" a helicopter that didn't pose any threat to him? Give me a break.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by okosodo: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2012
Leave him let him be
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by chux76(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2012
I am not a GEJ apologists neither am I immune to the pains seething through the country,but when I observe something wrong,I do not hesitate to speak out. Tunde acted without decorum and I was and still appalled at the unwholesome act.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Now To Cost N100 / The New I.g.p Phone Number! / Why North May Remain Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.