Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers (12246 Views)

"Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies / Tips For Wearing Red Lipstick. / What Do Ladies Feel About Men Wearing Briefs To Swim (speedos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by Theblessed(f): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2012
[b][size=16pt]Yes your Simon Neil can get away with any colour on him - but can you?

He is a performer and an entertainer - he can get away with wearing anything wig, make up etc that would help keep him on the lime light for a long time thus raking in the needed dosh but can you?

People have forgotten the guys who set these entertainment trends - people like David Bowie of the 1970's and 80's era were even worse (check him out) and you'd see, your Simon hadn't even be thought of - so it's nothing new.

Entertainers will always re-discover themselves and revolutionalise their acts in order to keep the lime light going because, thats how they make their monies but unfortunately, some take it to the extreme and end up a looser - people like Michael Jackson comes to mind.

As you can see, these guys do things for a reason but what are yours? Fashion or perhaps, some Homo inklings, eh? Why not come out boldly, instead of pretending - join the band and get the tag!
[/size][/b]
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by BABE3: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2012
It's like some folks just learned the word "Gay".

If a man takes his shower twice a day; he's Gay.
If a man polishes his pair of oxfords before going out; he's Gay.
If a man drives his car with with his two hands on the steering wheel; he's Gay.
If a man wears a pair of red skinnies; he's Gay.

Bunch of medieval closed-minded folks. If you're not comfortable with another person's style, keep mute and do you. Even if you have to comment on their style; make sense! angry

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by dumodust(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2012
BABE!:

It's like some folks just learned the word "Gay".

If a man takes his shower twice a day; he's Gay.
If a man polishes his pair of oxfords before going out; he's Gay.
If a man drives his car with with his two hands on the steering wheel; he's Gay.
If a man wears a pair of red skinnies; he's Gay.

Bunch of medieval closed-minded folks. If you're not comfortable with another person's style, keep mute and do you. Even if you have to comment on their style; make sense! angry

Nice opinion but we didn't insult anyone when we wrote ours. He wanted to know whether red jeans were ok, some of us didn't feel so and we said why so what's that got to do with anything. Or did we touch a raw nerve? Yes, there certainly some other things people stereotype other than homosexuality and we're just sawing that just wearing red to some of us feels absurd. Some girls wear guy stuff and we call them tomboys so, Kini big deal?
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by BABE3: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2012
dumodust:

Yes, there certainly some other things people stereotype other than homosexuality and we're just sawing that just wearing red to some of us feels absurd.

Exactly! That's enough opinion. The "Gay" part could have been excluded. A good number of the blokes rocking bright color skinny jeans are straighter than blokes wearing "normal" jeans. 

dumodust:

Some girls wear guy stuff and we call them tomboys so,  Kini big deal?

A Tomboy is not equal to a lesbian.

A gay guy is equal to a gay guy.

See the difference?
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by AnneMarie2(f): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2012
Red jeans??
I wouldnt talk with u if u tried to,
No,pls, r u gay?
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by swiftycool(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2012
I think, . . . . No I know its FAGGY, but hey b yourself but don't just force ur lifestyle on others. Enjoy  wink
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by juman(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2012
No, not my portion.  grin
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by fasa2020(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
I dislike anything RRREEEDDD, cloth, paints, cars just mention !!!
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by mpmp: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2012
@db10dtruth

Its like you are realizing your feminine side little by little.
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by chika98: 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2012
Some Nigerian men have no fashion sense at all. Wearing Ralph Lauren Polos is just outdated and quite frankly just plain

A man who isn't afraid to wear colors is a breath of fresh air.
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by Limaoscar: 4:13am On Jan 15, 2012
gayish!!!

Gbam!!!!, Gbam!!!!!!!
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 15, 2012
thnk u ,our responsble male naijireans,am glad wat u parnts tot u stl exist nd hp u teach ur chldren.as doz who dnt knw their sex,check ur dictnary nd compare nd cntrast,hw cn a responsble man wear red sknies,its v gay,r u a clown or u work iu d circus.y nt wear mk up on nd b a grl.am a grl nd il say it a 100tyms any guy wearn red sknies is gay nd is d demon sent 2 dstroy d gud 1ns.if na only naija trousa no b trousa,wear pant nd bra.mtchew, learn d ryt thng guys.mst of d celebrtes u emulate are demons 2 angry angry
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by Yeske2(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
Never worn red jeans and dont think i ever will but it associated with being gay is new to me, hearing it for the very first time.
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by Ranoscky(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2012
Yeske!:

Never worn red jeans and dont think i ever will but it associated with being gay is new to me, hearing it for the very first time.
I dey tel u!

dota:

thnk u ,our responsble male naijireans,am glad wat u parnts tot u stl exist nd hp u teach your chldren.as doz who dnt knw their sex,check your dictnary nd compare nd cntrast,hw cn a responsble man wear red sknies,its v gay,r u a clown or u work iu d circus.y nt wear mk up on nd b a grl.am a grl nd il say it a 100tyms any guy wearn red sknies is gay nd is d demon sent 2 dstroy d gud 1ns.if na only naija trousa no b trousa,wear pant nd bra.mtchew, learn d ryt thng guys.mst of d celebrtes u emulate are demons 2    angry angry
STFU.com, my fren!. . . Says who??? undecided

Y una jus lyk to dey talk lyk pipu wey no drink d two side of dier mama breas?. . . . Na hu say 'red' jean indicates being ga[b]y[/b], bikonu? undecided
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by Idowuogbo(f): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
dota:

thnk u ,our responsble male naijireans,am glad wat u parnts tot u stl exist nd hp u teach your chldren.as doz who dnt knw their sex,check your dictnary nd compare nd cntrast,hw cn a responsble man wear red sknies,its v gay,r u a clown or u work iu d circus.y nt wear mk up on nd b a grl.am a grl nd il say it a 100tyms any guy wearn red sknies is gay nd is d demon sent 2 dstroy d gud 1ns.if na only naija trousa no b trousa,wear pant nd bra.mtchew, learn d ryt thng guys.mst of d celebrtes u emulate are demons 2    angry angry
Sharrrrap dia!!!!! Seee as u jus dey type nonsense,Yes we all no gay men are associated with certain colors due to the stereotypical thinking of we humans,but to say a celebrity dat wears Red b demon sorry to say u are very STUPIDDDDDD!!!! na frog brain dem dash u walai.So if Adeboye's wife decides to wear a red skirt to a convention it means she b ogbanje abi,now slap urself cus u b wetin u b FOOOOOL!!!!!!.TBH red aint my thing but u can't judge d guy for wearing red,it all depends on how he decides to rock it.Some geeks wear red and all oda bright colours ,to me notin spoil dats d style dey comfortable with so judge ye not.Woman I aint replying u because I want war,am just trying to tell you u don't come up with  bullshitttt like dat ok,but if u wan show shokosuna Badosky na terror squad make I warn u.
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
R
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by Ranoscky(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
Yet to see where it is written in the bible that red jean is an indication of being ga[b]y.[/b] undecided

Ah, naija people shaaa, I dey hail una oo!
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by db10dtruth(m): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2012
You lots are dumb!!! are there now specific colours for G.A.Y.S?? I'm so wearing it!!
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by Ranoscky(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2012
db10dtruth:

You lots are dumb!!! are there now specific colours for G.A.Y.S?? I'm so wearing it!!
I dey tel u!

Dont just know what is wrong with them.
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by Ranoscky(m): 6:01am On Jan 18, 2012
mableswift:

I would not wear this color pants or trousers in my entire life.
And NO ONE is forcing you to!

mableswift:

This is ridiculous, I mean pink or red color jeans/trouser,  man this color suit only to women not to men.
Says WHO??
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by klutitude: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2012
What are Tuface and other Naija celebs wearing these days ? http:///RRtltEfk
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by albacete(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2012
LWKMD
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by tpia5: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
#me@:
Wow! I never knew wearing bright coloured clothes is associated with being gay! I'll choose my clothing wisely to avoid passing wrong info. Thanks for d education

Are you pretending you're not gay?
Re: Men Wearing Red Jeans/trousers by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
tpia@:

Are you pretending you're not gay?
excuse me? Who are you?
Well, ur bf was my ex! I disvirgined him!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Original, Casio Digital Wrist Watches Available With FREE DELIVERY / Got/want Cute Ankara Styles, Post Them Up! / For Whiter And Glowing Skin N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.