Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,250 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Does Buhari Love Soccer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Buhari Love Soccer? (630 Views)

What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? / What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Buhari Love Soccer? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
While at home watching a soccer match I saw this guy(spectator) with vulture neck that reminds me of the former dictator at the National stadium,Abuja watching Eagles play at the heat of the presidential election.I want to know if Buhari has gone to watch any other Nigeria match, international or local league?
Does he truely love soccer or just a dictator looking for an opportunity to deceive the electorates.
Re: Does Buhari Love Soccer? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2012
I just cant trust this dictator!
Re: Does Buhari Love Soccer? by samstradam: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
Kai :shakehead: may God in his infinite mercy deliver you from whatever is afflicting you, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Fresh Air? / It’s Distortion Of History To Refer To Ojukwu As Igbo Leader – Opeyemi / Boko Haram: S/korea To Assist Nigeria On Counter Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.