Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

How Does XYZ Technology Work? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Does XYZ Technology Work? (784 Views)

How Does One Get Loan From BOI / How Does One Start A Kerosene Business. / International Money Order;how Does It Work In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does XYZ Technology Work? by Wallie(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
I believe in technology and I think it will have to major role in resuscitating the comatose private sector, especially manufacturing (once we have power grin).

I’m starting this thread for people with questions about how certain things work. There are a few rules we have to follow so as not to mislead people:

[list]
[li] If you don’t know an answer to a question, please do not try to answer the question but if you choose to answer, qualify your answer by stating that you’re unsure. Posting irrelevant crap from an article that came up in your cursory search on Google does not mean that you understand the answer or that the answer is correct, relevant and/or complete. Understand that anyone can call any technology what they want but what is more important is what it does and how. [/li]
[li] If you post an answer to a question, try to post a link to the article you got the answer from, if the answer came from an article. Cite your work![/li]
[li] Check your egos at the door. We all can learn a thing or two from each other![/li]
[/list]

Here are some examples of questions that may be asked:
1. How does mobile money work?
2. How do vehicle tracking devices work?
3. How are fruits preserved and canned?
4. How do mobile phones work?
5. How do engines work?
6. How do computer touchpads work?
7. How do touch screens work? etc
Re: How Does XYZ Technology Work? by Wallie(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
How do medicines work? Do the drugs just travel through the entire body looking for a particular receptor/nerve to control?

For example, if I have a headache and also broke my foot, I’m guessing that the nerves at the affected body parts (head and foot) will be signaling pain to the brain. Do pain killers just look for the source of signals and stop the nerves from signaling the brain (i.e., the “pain” is still there but your brain does not know about it)?
Re: How Does XYZ Technology Work? by page9(m): 6:37am On Jan 13, 2012
Hmmmmm

Interesting

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The People Who Will Buy Whatever You Want To Sell To Them / Am Looking For 15ton Truck With Box Back For Haulage / Buyer For Insulation Paper 0.25mm (blue) Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.