Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How Does One Get Loan From BOI - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Does One Get Loan From BOI (7528 Views)

How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com / How Can I Obtain A Salary Loan From Bank / I Need A Loan From Micro-Finance Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Get Loan From BOI by frank317: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
i have a new business idea,that will require about fifteen million naira to fund.it is a food poackaging business that is viable.i intend to try my luck with bank of industries and see if they can fund the project for me even though i already have one or two individuals that are willing to be partners. I want to know the process,requirement and conditions for BOI. do i have to open account with them? do they need colataral, if they do, what sort of collataral. will they really listen to me? I just finished with my feasibility studies and i am worried that the fact that the business have not already started, i might not be given a chance. does anybody in the house know more about this? thanks
Re: How Does One Get Loan From BOI by frank317: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2012
can any one in the house talk to me?
Re: How Does One Get Loan From BOI by arsenally: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2012
Hello Frank3.16:

How far have you gone with the details on the BOI website www.boinigeria.com ?
Re: How Does One Get Loan From BOI by fubbyy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2012
Stup!d thread from a stup!d boy,you are looking for 15 milli loan when you don't even know your right and left,if you worth it you should know the right place to go not NL
Re: How Does One Get Loan From BOI by fubbyy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
Stup!d thread from a stup!d uneducated f00l,if your papa ask you to go to school you refused,you are looking for 15 milli laon for a biz when you don't even know your right and left,if you worth it you should know where to go not NL,stup!d idiotic f00l
Re: How Does One Get Loan From BOI by odabi4us: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
Do even go near the bank because they will not listen to you.There are one million and one ideas in Nigeria but the fact that you are not in business at the moment will darken your chances of getting a loan from BOI and other commercial banks in Nigeria.Go and start the business first;then you will be talking of getting a loan from BOI.You may wish to know more by contacting me on yamadeenterprisesy@yahoo.com
Re: How Does One Get Loan From BOI by frank317: 3:47pm On May 01, 2012
fubbyy: Stup!d thread from a stup!d uneducated f00l,if your papa ask you to go to school you refused,you are looking for 15 milli laon for a biz when you don't even know your right and left,if you worth it you should know where to go not NL,stup!d idiotic f00l

ha ha, see me see wahala. so why u de vex? i never said i didnt know where to get money for my business did i? i only want to know if i could include BOI in my list after watching their program. if its a better option than the ones i have why wouldnt i go for it. u didnt even know the answer tto my question. and u are calling me stupid. embarassed embarassed

why do i think you already have something against me, perhaps i was harsh on u in one of your post. thats really funny. well u can go and hug transformer if u are angry. my enemies are already at work but my business is already a success.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Companies And Organisations In Nigeria / Nigerians Paid Less For Cooking Gas In January – NBS / CAC Registration Pending For A Week,why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.