Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan (18935 Views)

National Assembly To Buhari: Drop N500b Intervention Fund From Budget 2016 / Senators Initiate Move To Impeach Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / Nba Urges National Assembly To Impeach Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2012
This dude is an a s s h o l e! He thinks he can use this opportunity to politicize the anger and response of the masses.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Detongue: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2012
A big shame Bakare, who will run ur church since u re on d streets with ur pastors
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2012
diluminati:

Just 3 DAYS. Nigerians want gej impeached. Watch out next week monday!
I love that. True talk. Leave all these clowns and zombie-like sycophants on Nairaland like Beaf, PointB, Lasinoh, LeoMax etc to keep ranting like big failures. There are only two possible outcomes - either Nigerians win or Jonathan loses.  #OccupyNaija
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by ikebemaste: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2012
OKAY INSTEAD OF impeachment. I PERSONALLY THINK WE SHOUD TRY TO FIND A SOLUTION TO ISSUES PRESENTED BY GOVT. and boko devil otherwise yawa go gas for 9ja ooo
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by mencer(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2012
A political priest.

Do you know the consequence of impeaching this president ?
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Arkhin(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
If Badluck is impeached, it will be because he's such a political fool that failed to listen to the voice of reasoning. Bakare has the right to air his views like any other Nigerian, the Niger deltans has no right to threaten anybody cos the days of Retardeen are numbered. Fools.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by PointB: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2012
Ok Bakare we have heard you clown, now where let's see who the coconut it is who will bell the cat.

It is folly to underestimate GEJ support btw.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Davidmark2: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2012
http://www.lrinvestments.in

On the link above is where i personally make some extra bucks, now i get to sit and and just re-invest!
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by favouredjb(f): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2012
Pastor bakare doesn't need all this,seems to me he's on a revenge mission.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by TalkItAll: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2012
if badluck is impeached, Goodluck will come back o. abi no be so? think am well well o.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by dmainboss: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2012
[size=18pt]The most foolish part of this whole protest is the assumption that Nigeria is united about it or any other thing. And this assumption is really popular is the south west. But it is very false. Be care what you wish for![/size]
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Davidmark2: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2012
http:///zyC1QT

make some extra bucks there, now i get to sit and and just re-invest!
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by tonardo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2012
is he a true man of God,.??
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by MrGlobe(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2012
If Jonathan is not impeached then no president in nigeria will ever be impeached. He has commited a treasonable offence.
Ride with you bakare on this
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by asoebi(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2012
is he a true man of God,.??

i really doubt that too
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by OneNaija(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mr. President you are the first President to be elected by popular protest votes, now the same people who elected you are protesting against you!
Listen to them, sometimes you have to go back to move forward, "
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by success4(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2012
Some can just spew RUBBISH just because of cyberspace!
These are bunch of dullards. Hate him or like him, he is
fighting for Nigerians. I support you jare Bakare.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by phreakabit(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2012
Pastor should please quit already. Why didn't he utter a word when the same Boko haram he help motivate (wild wild north) were unleashing mayhem? I know he is a pastor but I have lost all form of respect for him. I am very much in support of the protest but when people use it as a  tool to settle political vendetta especially if the person in question is a MAN OF GOD. . . I will leave the rest to your imagination.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by phreakabit(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2012
success4:

What is the actual objective of the ongoing protests? Impeachment or reversal of a decree?
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by ogbongzky(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
#OccupyNigeria noni
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by success4(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
phreakabit:

What is the actual objective of the ongoing protests? Impeachment or reversal of a decree?

Are you in military era?
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Arosa(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
success4:

point of correction, "Bakare" is not fighting for Nigerian, rather he is fighting for himself. Period.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by phreakabit(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2012
success4:

Are you in military era?

A decree is a decree either under  civil or military rule. . . . . And the fact that you call a group of people dullards just because their opinion that differs from yours, makes the line between you and what your are accusing them of being, excessively thin.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by xpagnol: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2012
Jonathan is like the favoured son of a wealthy king who was sent to school to study in a foreign land and be useful to himselve and the king and queen back home. But did actually went and FAILED, when he was asked why the heavy failure, he said it was due to the incessant treats been given to him by his classmates and that he could neither FIGHT them nor REPORT them to the appropriate authorities, except only if the parents would follow him back to school to protect him from them while he studies that his failure is imminent and very assured. Why would they continue to keep you in school since you can't face the challenges. Mr Jonathan, has'nt it occured to you that when one is given any private/public position and he feels and believes that he can not perform on the job nor adapt with the provisions of the services that the most honourable and reputable thing to do is to tender a resignation and a good bow. Did'nt Mr Obama and cohorts tell you this during their mockingly commendations to you. Oh! I just remembered that you met with Mr Thabo Mbeki during your last unnecessary,stupendous,wasteful and mind buggling/aggravating trip to South Africa, did'nt he brief you on how he went about his. Please Sir, may i remind you that we are in a Democracy and you need no octopus or any herbalist to inform you that the people have spoken in different languages and manner and in different parts of the world before you understand the hand writting on the wall. Else, i would want to believe that you only wish that your name be BOLDLY PRINTED on the wrong side of our national history, !LET NOT THE GOODLUCK YOU BEAR TO BE A DISGUISE TO THE COUNTRY
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by silibaba: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2012
this bakare has lost the respect i personanally had for him. sad sad

where was he when bokoharam were hunting on the christian and ibos in the north.

did he make any speak?  that is to let you know that he has turn wolf in sheep clothing.

resist him.

our goodluck pls be firm and be courageous.

no shaking cheesy cheesy
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by SPIDER90: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2012
most foolish part of this whole protest is the assumption that Nigeria is united about it or any other thing. And this assumption is really popular is the south west. But it is very false. [color=#550000][/co
lor]
Are you in Nigeria? or you've lost ur sense of reasoning. Is minna,kano,kaduna,benin etc in south west. Pls for once think straight. It is not only south south that voted for gej
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
Tribalist and Opportunist. Abuse of freedom of speech and treason.angry
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by success4(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2012
phreakabit:

A decree is a decree either under  civil or military rule. . . . .

It is better you STOP exposing your ignorance to the public.
I won't respond to you after this.

Arosa:

point of correction, "Bakare" is not fighting for Nigerian, rather he is fighting for himself. Period.

In as much as I am not Barake's apologist, I gotta make an objective comments.
He is an established man. And to be sincere with you my friend, your comment was
borne out of subjectivity.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Wilywily10: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2012
If Fraudulent Yorubas and their Dirty Stinking partner Hausa/Fulanis don't like Subsidy Removal, can they please declare their independent and separate themselves from Nigeria.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2012
National Assembly has a case in History to learn from or history will raise its ugly head.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by phreakabit(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
success4:

It is better you STOP exposing your ignorance to the public.
[size=14pt]I won't respond to you after this[/size].

The famous sentence so everly used on Nairaland when your lack of intelligence is about to be unmasked . Educate yourself my friend :

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/decree

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by success4(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
-Wilywily:

If Fraudulent Yorubas and their Dirty Stinking partner Hausa/Fulanis don't like Subsidy Removal, can they please declare their independent and separate themselves from Nigeria.

Why not visit your doctor for treatment? Must you bring tribalism to ALL issue?
Can you educate us on what you understand by ''Subsidy Removal''?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: Bomb Scare At INEC Office In Awka / "Watch Your Statements" - South-West Muslims Caution Obasanjo, Danjuma, Others / 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.