Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan (18936 Views)

National Assembly To Buhari: Drop N500b Intervention Fund From Budget 2016 / Senators Initiate Move To Impeach Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / Nba Urges National Assembly To Impeach Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by OneNaija(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2012
We gotta make a change, It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes. let's change the way we live and let's change!'' Your Music can change the world because it can change people
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by dmainboss: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2012
SPIDER90:

Are you in Nigeria? or you've lost your sense of reasoning. Is minna,kano,kaduna,benin etc in south west. Pls for once think straight. It is not only south south that voted for gej

Hmmm protest started on monday. Minna had a protest today after government treathened them. How is that a group of people who believe in the protest. Secondly, most of the protest that has been shown where protests organized by civil society groups. that is in no way a protest of the people. Only Edo and the south west  protests was carried out by the people. All the pictures and evidence is there to prove. Even Lagos state protest has been more of a music festival. I am right here in lagos and people are already agitating to go back to work. They are just a little bit unsure what will happen.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by lekerenike: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2012
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Arosa(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2012
success4:

In as much as I am not Barake's apologist, I gotta make an objective comments.
He is an established man. And to be sincere with you my friend, your comment was
borne out of subjectivity.

am I being subjective? Bakare is doing a bad job fighting for Nigerians with not being vocal regarding the Boko haram problem, and regarding the cuts in government that we all want.  undecided
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by success4(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
phreakabit:

The famous sentence so ever used on Nairaland when your lack of intelligence is about to be unmasked . Educate yourself my friend :

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/decree

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree

Since you talked about intelligence, I need to put you to where you belong.
I don't need those trash you post there, and to be sincere with you; you
make comment before thinking.  shocked shocked shocked

Kindly read properly meaning of what you post and you will realize that
you are missing something, except you have comprehension constraint  grin grin grin

I need to IGNORE you jare. You do not understand the meaning in the LINKS you post, olodo!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by prodam(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2012
Impeachment of the President  in Nigeria today may take up to a whole regime(4 year term) to be implemented.

you are aware of what such a movement can produce such as :
political worries, protests, media, court proceedings, house proceedings, intervention of the international bodies, interpretation of constitution,
rallies, discussion forum, referendum,

impeach a PDP-breed by PDP-breeds with the "oath of support in brotherhood" still in existence,

Impeachment will remain imaginary
but GOD has the final say
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by jjbear(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2012
Bakare, you a worst fool than Jonathan. U are a disappointment to the christian faith.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by phreakabit(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2012
success4:

Since you talked about intelligence, I need to put you to where you belong.
I don't need those trash you post there, and to be sincere with you; you
make comment before thinking.  shocked shocked shocked

Kindly read properly meaning of what you post and you will realize that
you are missing something, except you have comprehension constraint  grin grin grin

I need to IGNORE you jare. You do not understand the meaning in the LINKS you post, olodo!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]http://mikequity.files./2010/03/failure.gif[/img] 

Cant even clarify your stance! Oh, yes lets cover it up with these : grin grin grin grin

Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by karlmax2: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2012
1 .People in LAGOS consume the highest part of the subsidized fuel.

2.Most of the rich people who own more than 2 cars consume more subsidized fuel. And the poor who are dying consume less!

And government is telling us we give 1.3trillion naira NNPC to subsidize this fuel and the government is saying let's not give NNPC this 1.3trillion naira and give it to the each 36 state government and lga to make the life of this poor people better and to hold their state and LGA government to account for the money they get and they are protesting that government should not give the 36 state government and LGA that they should continue to give this monies to NNPC to subsidize
fuel

Which lagos and kano consume more people think
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by phemmyusus(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2012
Pls, can we all focus on issues and leave personalities/tribal sentiments out of our arguments. I'm following the unfolding of this.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by asorocker: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2012
This is what you get when a pastor leaves his calling to go and work in another man's vineyard, notice how he avoided these security issues in the country.
you want him to resign but he wont. The fuel price rose from 11.50 to 65.00 during OBJ tenure and yorubas never asked him to resign. thousands of christians were killed by hausa/fulani during the sharia riots and no yoruba called OBJ a retardeen , talkess of asking him to be impeached. yet GEJ only offence is that he is not a yoruba man and they want him to go.
Ever wondered how these yorubas in the face of these heat are not asking for an sNC which they championed years back.

rather than GEJ to go we would eventually have an SNC
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by success4(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2012
phreakabit:

[img]http://mikequity.files./2010/03/failure.gif[/img] 

Cant even clarify your stance! Oh, yes lets cover it up with these : grin grin grin grin

I had seen how you ''quickly'' correct errors in your comments.

PS:Do me a favour by emending the mistakes spotted.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by wellmax(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2012
And after they impeach Jonathan, they can hand over to Sambo abi?
Mtcheeeew SMH
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2012
What are you people saying
Because he is a man of God, he doesnt have the right to make his view known?
Because he is in opposition party, he should not talk again
What makes you think that you can talk while he cant
He has as much right as a citizen of this country to say whatever he feels is good as you do
If this your much beloved ï voted for goodluck turned badluck and not pdp thing refused to take appropriate step to end people's suffering
Then civil war is inevitable
Why not cut of a completely clueless man than sacrifice the whole nation
sacrifice one man who would not listen than turn the nation to the pit of obliteration

PLEASE LET HIM TALK AND STOP SHUTTING HIM UP
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by kizito96(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2012
So that him and Buhari will come to Power. Selfish protesters
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by 2mch(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
kizito96:

So that him and Buhari will come to Power. Selfish protesters

No. David Mark and and Ekweremadu will assume the position. shocked
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by phreakabit(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
success4:

I had seen how you ''quickly'' correct errors in your comments.

PS:Do me a favour by emending the mistakes spotted.

Still doesn't explain your stance on "that" sentence. Do us all a favour and stop derailing the thread. You are constituting a nuisance and have gradually assimilated the role of a troll thus far.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
The same bakare that called for the installation of GEJ as President is calling for his removal

How quick was Odechukwu to use up his goodwill
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by asorocker: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2012
Did he really call for GEJ to be installed , did he not contest with a Buhari.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by humblebee: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2012
dayokanu:

The same bakare that called for the installation of GEJ as President is calling for his removal

he called for installation of GEJ as the constitution required following the failing health of Late Yar'adua and then he's asking him to be impeached as a Nigerian, what is wrong with that?
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by vislabraye(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2012
I dont know why GEJ is just obstinate? If the majority of Nigerians do not want it, don't shove it down our throat. Who are the cabals he's always refering to?
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2012
asorocker:

Did he really call for GEJ to be installed , did he not contest with a Buhari.

You didnt see when he led the SNG protest agaist the cabal to respect the constitution and install GEJ as president while GEJ was contented with being houseboy to Turai
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by chuxyn: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2012
I would like to congratulate my Brothers in Niger State for opting the game and taking on anybody that is trying to derail our struggle. Now since Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has proven to us that he is so lily-livered and cannot confront the cabal that has robbed us, raped our families and stolen the future of our children, it’s time for us to walk down to the homes of these people and protest in front of their gates and demand for a restitution starting with Babangida and Abdulsalam in Niger state, Obasanjo in Ota Ogun state, Tinubu in lagos, Igbinedion in Edo State, Peter Odili of Rivers state and so on, this is our time lets seize it.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2012
dayokanu:

bakare giveth, and bakare taketh away

someone ask turai if there's still space in her kitchen

anyway no probs, seems gej has a space in diezani's toilet, so no probs
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by henrysam(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2012
The way Bakare is going about this protest signified that the pain of defeat is still living with him. He should respect the office of the president of this country. As a man of God so claimed by him i think there is a portion of the bible that says we should give honor to our leaders as it is God that put them there and He can remove them as He wishes. I wonder how he Bakare will feel being insulted as he is doing to Gej
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by jmaine: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2012
Una can wish for the impossible  grin . . .
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2012
Nairalanders are very funny. Since the start of this myopic protests, I havent seen one person wearing Nairaland T-Shirt. I personally will like to see Beaf wearing Nairaland T-Shirt and punching the hell out of some folks here. (Comic Relief)
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
Impeachment ko. Peaches ni. Make Bakare no take am personal jare.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by manny4life(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2012
prodam:

Impeachment of the President  in Nigeria today may take up to a whole regime(4 year term) to be implemented.

you are aware of what such a movement can produce such as :
political worries, protests, media, court proceedings, house proceedings, intervention of the international bodies, interpretation of constitution,
rallies, discussion forum, referendum,

impeach a PDP-breed by PDP-breeds with the "oath of support in brotherhood" still in existence,

Impeachment will remain imaginary
but GOD has the final say

Thank you brother, not as if I'm any more or less indifferent to the shenanigans going on now but people think impeaching a "western puppet" as they put it is 1-2-3, I laugh in Swahili. I once said this yesterday, it will take them till the whole year or even his entire term to even get this impeachment thing to work.
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by Herald10: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2012
Bakare should not be emotional in his demand , who become president if jona is impeached.all we are saying is no to subsidy removal and not the removal of the president
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by success4(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2012
phreakabit:

Still doesn't explain your stance on "that" sentence. Do us all a favour and stop derailing the thread. You are constituting a nuisance and have gradually assimilated the role of a troll thus far.

Olodo! Since you cannot understand simple sentence, I rest my case. Can you see bad expression of Oyinbo by you? I smh for you.

I am  grin grin cheesy at your bad English oooo, silence is best answer for a cretin like you!
Re: Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan by othenok(f): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2012
make una allow pastor bakare say im mind joo! But i don't see impeachment in d near future o ! No be Naija we dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) / Imo By-Election: Drama As 2 APC Candidates Emerge, Party Reacts / Saraki, Dogara, NASS Members May Leave APC Thursday - New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.