Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Woe Betide The Bulk Of Nigerian Pastors! Shame On Them. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woe Betide The Bulk Of Nigerian Pastors! Shame On Them. (646 Views)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woe Betide The Bulk Of Nigerian Pastors! Shame On Them. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2012
I laud Pastor Bakare's action in condemning Jonathan. I dont care what you have against him but a pastor that can stand by millions of Nigerians in one voice without fear is a man i will respect.
Other pastors have kept mum. I wonder, what they preach in the bible, does it concern human life and living?
I wished other pastors will follow suit but they are silent, greedy men.
Re: Woe Betide The Bulk Of Nigerian Pastors! Shame On Them. by OmoPastor(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
@ diluminati

you can cry all you care.

where was he when christians were killed on christmas day?

the man wants cheap popularity against 2015! why are nigerians so gullible like this?

the man is gradually chipping his way into the dull minds of many nigerians because this is an opportunity to do so.

from your tone, you know nothing about the scriptures, so why don't you learn!

(1) (Reply)

Formatting A Satanic Computer. / The Newest Program from ABC/Disney in Prime Time, is Called Good Christian Bi*** / Everyone Need To See This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.