Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel (88379 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by IYANGBALI: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
i am a pastor but na the economy force me to be one,i was not called na me call myself afterall man must wack grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by Ivynwa(f): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
IYA NGBALI:

i am a pastor but na the economy force me to be one,i was not called na me call myself afterall man must wack grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by horny4u(f): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2012
IYA NGBALI:

hahhaha Oh my goodness, me too, i want this kinda work , na fear of God dey stop me o, if not i am talented, gba o!!!

nwani oma:

I think churches should start paying tax! Could be direct or indirect!
Whacha mean direct or indirect! DIRECTAND FAST TOO, imagine how many schools and hospitals that will provide. 20% pere!

chino11:

Yorubas sef, when will this people stop giving us bad image.
Oh pls F OFF, we are one NIG

srahman:

da easiest way 2 make money. Ahnn!

I fear for heavenly repercusssion afterall what does it profit a man to chop chop for earth and no chop for heaven begin beg for water.

IykeD:

Nicely written but what is your BISHOP after?

Ego, money money oooooowo kudi

Finally money is very good but can be mamoth too, be fery careful o, Pastor wey collect loan from offering and tithe must pay back with interest,
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by kemmeye: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
How awesome 200new churces to disturb my f0cking peace every morning. Bitc.hes
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
@numo86 tanx 4 d elaborate xplanation brother. He who has thinking/reasoning ability shuld make do wit ur post.
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by Goshen360(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2012
I have waited for a time like this to open the scriptures to those who will hear what the "Spirit says to the Church"

First, whether this story is true or false, I like to share some basic truth from the word of God about today's church practices. Studying the origin of the church to present day church practices, I have seen in the mirror of God's word that the present day church is just teaching and practicing traditions of men, not of Christ. Jesus created the church, imparted disciples for the purpose of spreading the gospel and none of them established their own personal ministry.

Are the disciples supposed to remain together in one place? No. They were imparted to spread the gospel all over the world for main purpose of the kingdom of God while every other things will be added to the kingdom and the disciples. Can a disciple of Christ establish a place of worship for the purpose of spreading the gospel? Yes. Paul the Apostle created many churches during his days but never did he have headquarter/headchurch/mother-church where all resources of the local churches are under his control. He would plant a church and appoint a leader by the leading of the Holy Ghost to continue teaching the word of God.

Matt 1 vs 17, Message translation. There were fourteen generations from Abraham to David, another fourteen from David to the Babylonian exile, and yet another fourteen from the Babylonian exile to Christ.

Christ is the end to the Babylonian generation. Hence, this is the generation of Christ in the family of God under the season or dispensation of the Holy Ghost. Church practices today is nothing other than the Babylonian system, a system of the world. A system where all tithes from local parishes must be remitted to a central or mother church leaving little or nothing to the local church to spread the gospel is nothing other than organizational system of the world, Babylonia system of today's church. A system where souls are no longer the main purpose but gains, a system where pastors are now hired or trained without their personal call into ministry, a system where all accounts will be given to one man in the central or mother church, a system where churches or pastors now take loans to build churches or do the work of God, a system where all men or pastors are subject to one god-man in d central authority: God didn't created man to have dominion over man, a system of manipulation, intimidation and domination, a system where men now turn "stone" into "bread" because they are "hungry" - Jesus overcame that temptation but men are falling daily to this temptation, a system where men now fight over the lordship of souls in churches and men break out of certain church when they err and are corrected, a system where we now have segregation in the house of God: some full time pastors, part time pastors, who and who are called into full or part time?

Now, if the Bible says: Bring all tithes into my (God) storehouse so that there will be meat in my house, popularly quoted Malachi 3:10, and the traditions of men with teaches that, God's storehouse is the local church where you worship and that where you must pay your tithe. How come these tithes are still being transferred to another storehouse called the mother church since all the tithes are not all brought to the mother or central church? Men have created empire out of the church of Jesus and this is nothing other than the Babylonia system. Jesus created a decentralized church but men have centralized the church using wordily organization system type to run the church.

Like I said earlier, If this story is not true, I am waiting for the day it will become real or true, not only in Winners Chapel but in all churches that have created a centralized system of spreading the gospel so that all tithes, accounts, men and activities will be remitted to one man. And if this story is true, the word of God prevail. I have many burden about today's church practices but I will save it for another time. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by blackboi(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
satan the ENEMY is @ this i know. As i knw that no man in his right senses will wanna  beef Christianity/Bishop David Oyedepo Ministries.
Nokia Phones & other SmartPhones products are facing huge piracy palava worldwide, simply because some bad guyz trying to 'make doe'  under the umbrella of these manufacturers. It might interest you to knw that the ENEMY has tried a similar 'thing' (soul winning)  against the Christendom but FAILED! That's why he always captures the mind of "computer literate" guyz (mostly 9airaland members) to convey his mission in corrupting people's mind over the internet. But u knw what? He won't succeed cos he's a loser that he is, he never triumph anywhere near my Jesus cheesy.
& to those "guyz" sponsoring ill write ups about Christianity/Bishop David Oyedepo Ministries, stop faking your life! I believe you can contribute meaningfully to this discussion than what satan is whispering into your head:/:/    if u don't want God's subsidy to be removed on your life pls quit opening thread(s) about the above mentioned "super proper noun(s)". Enough is enough! If not u'll turn "computer illiterate" the next time you post trash about what i asked u to stop doing; your finger will cease co-operating with your brain, u will end up typing your dirty secrets to the whole world plus including your personal data & photographs. I beg u, do not trespass O! ( imagine your life without God's subsidy)  forewarned is  forearmed!!! 8-)
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by Exponental(m): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2012
Nice one!
Transfer is not new in churches, Its a way of spreading a pastors anointing.
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by rhymz(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2012
Hahahahah. . . . This is pure coperate business practice. He prolly wants to be on top of things( i mean he wants to be in control of his business venture).
Is it not a shame that the leadership of churches have degenerated to such a mafian style where the Don senses that some pastors are becoming too popular and influential that they are surreptituosly becoming a threat to perhaps his authority and influence.
Obviously, a lot of them are dissatisfied with his leadership style. Whoever still pays tithe to this man is a cretin that has no use for money.
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by Goshen360(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
blackboi:

satan the ENEMY is @ this i know. As i knw that no man in his right senses will wanna  beef Christianity/Bishop David Oyedepo Ministries.
Nokia Phones & other SmartPhones products are facing huge piracy palava worldwide, simply because some bad guyz trying to 'make doe'  under the umbrella of these manufacturers. It might interest you to knw that the ENEMY has tried a similar 'thing' (soul winning)  against the Christendom but FAILED! That's why he always captures the mind of "computer literate" guyz (mostly 9airaland members) to convey his mission in corrupting people's mind over the internet. But u knw what? He won't succeed cos he's a loser that he is, he never triumph anywhere near my Jesus cheesy.
& to those "guyz" sponsoring ill write ups about Christianity/Bishop David Oyedepo Ministries, stop faking your life! I believe you can contribute meaningfully to this discussion than what satan is whispering into your head:/:/    if u don't want God's subsidy to be removed on your life pls quit opening thread(s) about the above mentioned "super proper noun(s)". Enough is enough! If not u'll turn "computer illiterate" the next time you post trash about what i asked u to stop doing; your finger will cease co-operating with your brain, u will end up typing your dirty secrets to the whole world plus including your personal data & photographs. I beg u, do not trespass O! ( imagine your life without God's subsidy)  forewarned is  forearmed!!! 8-)

Please, stop intimidating people here,ok. Everyone including you have freedom of speech on this forum. The fact that you dont agree with what someone else is saying doesn't mean you should threaten people here as such is the spirit of Jezebel. And what if God honour your words when you say: your fingers will cease co-operating with your brain? People killed Jesus and still He still say, father forgive them for they know not what they are doing. Time has come for you to get Christ kind of life and stop fighting for you leader or following a religious leader instead of Christ. God bless you.
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by enorch(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2012
why do peolple keep on believing all these lies about the bishop and his church.
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by ikaloxy: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
It is a 2 way thing. This Report 2 me is Not True.
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by blackboi(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2012
goshen360:

[/b]

Please, stop intimidating people here,ok. Everyone including you have freedom of speech on this forum. The fact that you dont agree with what someone else is saying doesn't mean you should threaten people here as such is the spirit of Jezebel. And what if God honour your words when you say: your fingers will cease co-operating with your brain? People killed Jesus and still He still say, father forgive them for they know not what they are doing. Time has come for you to get Christ kind of life and stop fighting for you leader or following a religious leader instead of Christ. God bless you.

am awfully sorry for my fowl diction, mood/tone. thanks for correcting me  kiss
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by realsammie(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2012
wow business is moving. to GOD be the glory. anyway i don't believe u cos this is not a confirm report
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by Goshen360(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
blackboi:

am awfully sorry for my fowl diction, mood/tone. thanks for correcting me  kiss

You are welcome my brother. May you grow in humility and spirit of correction. However, i meant to say: what if God doesn't honor your words when you said: your fingers will cease co-operating with your brain. If you read my post, I have not commented on the story but used it as opportunity to speak the burden I have carried for long. This is the cause of problems in the body of Christ today because religious leaders have centralized the church organization and I see it as Babylonian system.
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by sayosalt: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2012
The religious leader of today are among the cause of our problems, their hands are full of idols of life: worldly pleasures, they seek earthly wealth and power. The book of Isaiah said the prophet and other Christian leaders are the head of government but today they are the tail all because of worldly pleasures & protections they received from government of this days.

Jesus Christ brings about free salvation and we are blessed with all resources God has provided for mankind free of Charge but in turn these days we buy everything. The so called religious leaders are not showing good example in which God has shown to mankind, as we can see their Institution are very expensive common man cannot avoid it and this are the thing governments are looking at by increase institution fees may God help them to realize the free salvation in the son Jesus Christ which can never be compare to anything on earth amen. If the religious leader get to heaven and God decided to tax them according to the way they tax common man on earth i shall not be surprise.
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by 9jafreak: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
[size=18pt]This is tooooooooooooooooooo easy to verify.

Ask anybody who has been around the Oyedepo Establishment for at least 7-10 years about Olutayo.

Then you 'll know whose compass has been guiding your ship!
[/size]
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
Good news! I am closing down my law office for Church business.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
That's a true leader. He is actually doing them a spiritual favor TBH.
No-one should do God's work with grievance in their heart, otherwise they are simply wasting their darn time. They might as well be at home all-day watching TV in boxer shorts.
There is a specific type of service God rewards.

Not my business what their grievances are, but if it grinds on their spirit and possibly not something they can let go. Best to part to avoid building offenses.

Cheers,
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by rhymz(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
blackboi:

make amadioha strike you with chronic body odour, fool.
Who the hell is this stray idiot running hid mouth and cursing his parents. Oyedepo as far as I am concerned is an A-list Con-Artist that cares more about his business empire than anything else. If you hate to hear people say the truth about him go and eat a D!ck, your ranting on the internet only exposes your low I.Q, little wonder the con-man is exploiting your unintelligence. Imagine having a buncha suckers for congregation like this m'oron here threatening his parents. Like pastor like his gullible follower if given a chance you will go bruce lee on anyone that disagrees with you or better still still bribe them out if they become too intimidating.
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by ceejayluv(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2012
Its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a RICH man to make it to heaven. - Jesus Christ (00 - 33? AD)
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
False religion and apostate christians.
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by AKMoney1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
chino11:

Yorubas sef, when will this people stop giving us bad image.

You are a fool for the above statement. For crying out loud, what has yoruba got to do with CHURCHES?. Monkey banana. Bloody racist. If u want to know who's giving Nigeria bad name simply walk to NDLEA office and request for the names of pple trafficking drugs abroad. Okoro Omo Oleeeee. You can come back n run your mouth but I aint got your time, so fhuck off.
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by romkey(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
this could happen in the house of god. nawa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by walter84(m): 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
If you call your self a christain, you better think twice b4 you post cos God is not to be triffled with. Lets stop playing religion and calling ur self a christain.

If Bishop Oyedapo is truly a man of God, then you are just playing dice with you destiny. Be careful!

If you think i'm bluffing ask King David when he was asked to kill Saul. He dared not,cos he knew saul was anointed even though he was possesed by evil spirits. Dont talk because everybody is talking.

Again i'm talking to christains, let him be. Someday we all are going stand b4 His Majesty and g
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by Shokoloko(f): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
sorry guys, the report isnt true. just confirmed. @poster na wa for you. bring up real authentic gist. ur making people argue for nothing
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by lagoshost(m): 12:06am On Jan 13, 2012
We have to be very careful the way we talk about these men!
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by Gentlefeedel: 12:54am On Jan 13, 2012
At least they got their Gratuity/Pension, devoid of the torture of going through several years of UNENDiNG routine PHYSiCAL VERiFiCATiON EXERCiSE that our retired SENiOR CiTiZENS are subjected to. They're the real "WiNNERS" abi now! Bo se wa ni yen ooh!
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by junior712(m): 1:41am On Jan 13, 2012
4 evrytin dere must b a reason
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by spicyhoney(f): 2:08am On Jan 13, 2012
For all those spreading false rumours about Bishop Oyedepo; I pray you don't invoke God's wrath upon yourselves.
Re: 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel by emal22: 3:30am On Jan 13, 2012
Everything PENTICOSTAL is big money ( billions) , private jets, mass control, brainwashing, creating/sustaining fear and advanced MANUPULATIONS using the name of GOD.
The ceo of winners has at least two private jets ( formerly four). He has at least three private universities. These were built with the money of the poor church members but who cannot afford to send their children to these schools. They are private and owned by the ceo and his family as a business. Apart from Redeem/Adeboye, Synagogue/TB Joshua, Mountain of fire/Olukoya and Deeperlife/Kumuyi , the WINNERS BUSINESS MODEL is what is in vogue in nigeria ie NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER.
It is only TB JOSHUA THAT HAS MERCY FOR THE POOR. Of all the penticostal Bishops it was only Bishop Mike Okonkwo and Tunde Bakare that spoke against the fuel subsidy removal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) / Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.