Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,016 members, 7,956,769 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Please Help Me Get Rid Of Unwanted Hairs - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Help Me Get Rid Of Unwanted Hairs (1326 Views)

Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Xmas bonanza!!! 15% discount on all hairs...Best Hair Deals @ Maris Hairs... / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Get Rid Of Unwanted Hairs by jtkoko9(f): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2007
hey niralanders! pls does any1 hav any nice tips on how to get rid of hairs, especially the ones on my leg. i have tried waxin, all kindda shave creams, they sure do help but the problem i hav is i usually have red boils on my skin after few days and d most annoyn thing is the marks remain long after the boils hav dissapeared. the only method dat hav been effective witou any reactions is triming wit scissors but i want a total smooth shave and i have oily skin. pls are there any dematologists in d house cos i nid help despirately.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of Unwanted Hairs by finekid(m): 6:45am On Oct 11, 2007
Sorry about that, I feel for you. Too bad I don't have the faintest idea. Maybe you need to go consult a dermatologist.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of Unwanted Hairs by iice(f): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2007
Go to a dermatologist. . .obvious ne? One who will see your skin live not over the net undecided
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of Unwanted Hairs by Paragon001(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmm... And some of us guys get thrilled by hairy ladies. Babe, leave those hair jooor.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Vs Purewatergirl... Who Rocked This Outfit Better? / The Risen Of The "Jumpsuits " / 5 Awesome Traditional Nigerian Hairstyles That Rock!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.