Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) (165573 Views)

CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ APAPA TINCAN PORT LAGOS / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by mistakay: 2:38am On Mar 27, 2010
Oga Adexfem i dey salute you Again.The driver has delivered my 2006 Accord.The speed of the service was staggering.I must say the delivery was impressive.I crown you a five star General for clearing.No be the five star logistics for tincan grin

Will Alert you when the benze's on high sea.I salute cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2010
mistakay:

Oga Adexfem i dey salute you Again.The driver has delivered my 2006 Accord.The speed of the service was staggering.I must say the delivery was impressive.I crown you a five star General for clearing.No be the five star logistics for tincan grin

Will Alert you when the benze's on high sea.I salute cool

Mistakay, i throw way salute oh!!!!
Thanks to you and all other nairalanders too numerous to mention, i really appreciate all of you. wink
Will be expecting your call about the Benz.

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by unite4real: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2010
What You Must Know

* Payment of correct Customs Duties enhances national development. So pay your Customs Duties promptly
* Hand-over only certified cheques to your Agents
* Demand receipt for all payments made
* Patronize genuine Customs licensed Agents only
* You can obtain self clearance license and clear your goods yourself
* Avoid the use of touts in clearing your cargo
* Make all certified cheques payable to the Federal Government of Nigeria through any of the approved designated banks
* Report all cases of extortion or demand for gratification to the nearest Customs Area Controller or the Office of the Comptroller General of Customs in Abuja
* Delay in clearance of imported goods attracts demurrage and lead to overtime cargo
* Ensure clearance of your goods within 90 days from the date of arrival at the seaports and 30 days at the airports
* False declaration of goods will lead to outright forfeiture. Ensure correct declaration always.
* Use of fake documents is crime when clearing your goods. This, apart from forfeiture of the goods, can lead you into jail. Always ensure the use of genuine Customs documents

Ade, i am very confused here. i am planning to clear a car which i want you to do for me soon. will it require my physical presence to do certain documentation as per the literature above? must i be the one to do payment of custom duties and hand over to you? i need to know please.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2010
@Unite4real, your prescence is not needed at the port.You can pay custom duty yourself if you wish.
But as your agent, my job is to make use of your identity as the consignee as well as the original bill of lading which will proof that you actually engaged my services.
Just let me know when you have done the shipment, all will be well. cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by chelseabmw(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2010
BUMP!
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by unite4real: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2010
Thanks Ade, i will keep you posted when the shipment is done.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2010
You welcome, will be expecting your call.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2010
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2010
SEASON GREETINGS!!!!!!! TO ALL NAIRALANDERS AND ALL OUR NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by oluloveme: 1:49am On Apr 05, 2010
Adex baba,

how much will u clear a nissan altima 2003 for me coming by ro-ro,

oluloveme@gmail.com

cheers.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2010
oluloveme:

Adex baba,

how much will u clear a nissan altima 2003 for me coming by ro-ro,

oluloveme@gmail.com

cheers.

Chief, you got a mail.

HAPPY EASTER.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2010
cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Gobi38: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2010
@adexfem
Keep up the good work! Here is my request - a local church in the US want to ship a 20' ft container of donated used clothes to a church in Enugu. I need your quote for clearing the container and transporting the goods to the church in Enugu. Please separate the cost for clearing and delivery.
Email me the quote fosagie@aol.com

I already sent similar request to your yahoo email

Thanks,
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2010
Gobi38:

@adexfem
Keep up the good work! Here is my request - a local church in the US want to ship a 20' ft container of donated used clothes to a church in Enugu. I need your quote for clearing the container and transporting the goods to the church in Enugu. Please separate the cost for clearing and delivery.
Email me the quote fosagie@aol.com

I already sent similar request to your yahoo email

Thanks,

Sent you a mail Sir.

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2010
cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2010
cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 12:05am On Apr 19, 2010
cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2010
YOUR CARGO IS SAFE WITH US.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Fhemmmy: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2010
Infact, all is safe with you. . . . . . I am a living witness
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2010
Thanks Bro wink
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by machere44: 3:55am On Apr 22, 2010
Mr Adexfem,
I'm new to the forum but it seems like u can clear cars that over the age bracket( is it 10yrs ?) as I have seen a couple of 1996- 99 models u quoted prices that u will clear, let me know what is what. is it just minivans that have no age limit or even cars too. I have a 97' maxima here and I dont mind sending it to lagos to manage when I come in june and sell it when i am coming back.seems like u have a lot of converts and followers on the thread and if truly u are for real then I see u goin places, I see a million people here everyday who need trustworthy clearing agents but the stories we hear are terrible., we shall see
Nagode
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Fhemmmy: 4:05am On Apr 22, 2010
machere44:

Mr Adexfem,
I'm new to the forum but it seems like u can clear cars that over the age bracket( is it 10yrs ?) as I have seen a couple of 1996- 99 models u quoted prices that u will clear, let me know what is what. is it just minivans that have no age limit or even cars too. I have a 97' maxima here and I dont mind sending it to lagos to manage when I come in june and sell it when i am coming back.seems like u have a lot of converts and followers on the thread and if truly u are for real then I see u goin places, I see a million people here everyday who need trustworthy clearing agents but the stories we hear are terrible., we shall see
Nagode

Hope you dont mind me contributing my 2 cents to your statement.
I think the most imortant part to all these is you getting the shipping agent that will be willing to ship the old ride to Nigeria.
Vans has no age limits, so are big trucks, but cars does.
We do ship older rides into Nigeria through Canada, cos there is no RoRo from there, so they will be in the container, you might just be willing to pay a little more.

We have been using Adexfem for clearing for a while and we have introduced many people to him and so far, no other news than excellent news, so a trial will convince you.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2010
machere44:

Mr Adexfem,
Nagode

You are welcome to the forum Sir, phemmmy has said it all, the most important task is to get a shipping line that will ship down to lagos through roro.If you get one then it can be cleared in lagos.
Thanks for your comment Sir, hope to be at our service very soon.
Fhemmmy:

Hope you dont mind me contributing my 2 cents to your statement.
I think the most imortant part to all these is you getting the shipping agent that will be willing to ship the old ride to Nigeria.
Vans has no age limits, so are big trucks, but cars does.
We do ship older rides into Nigeria through Canada, cos there is no RoRo from there, so they will be in the container, you might just be willing to pay a little more.

We have been using Adexfem for clearing for a while and we have introduced many people to him and so far, no other news than excellent news, so a trial will convince you.

cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2010
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2010
cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Fhemmmy: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2010
Chief, call me when you get this.
Been trying to call you and no luck . . . . need a quote on clearing a power bike, if in a container from Canada
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2010
cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by unite4real: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2010
@ADEXFEM

Do you know when this ship will arrive LAgos? also i want to know is it immediately it arrive that clearing will start or after it has discharged or during discharge. ship name is HOEGH TRACER 230
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2010
unite4real:

@ADEXFEM

Do you know when this ship will arrive LAgos? also i want to know is it immediately it arrive that clearing will start or after it has discharged or during discharge. ship name is HOEGH TRACER 230

Latest ETA of HOEGH TRACER V 230 is 7th May.
Clearing starts like 2 to 3 days before the vessel arrives lagos.

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by unite4real: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2010
Latest ETA of HOEGH TRACER V 230 is 7th May.
Clearing starts like 2 to 3 days before the vessel arrives lagos

Thank you so much for that sound information. what is the effect of starting the clearing on 7th considering the fact that resources necessary will be ready by then.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2010
unite4real:

Thank you so much for that sound information. what is the effect of starting the clearing on 7th considering the fact that resources necessary will be ready by then.

Okay, no wahala. Just try get all requirements ready by then.

Regards.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by unite4real: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2010
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (120) (Reply)

CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS / Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / Car Vacuum Cleaner FREE Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.