Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

#occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am (8040 Views)

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / Adams Unaji Is Dead (Occupy Nigeria Activist) / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am by Melinde: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2012
why will owerri protest? nonsense,
Re: #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am by kizito96(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2012
Thank you my people. Be on the side of the masses
Re: #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am by Ngwakwe: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2012
Why post these nonsense. There is no protest in Owerri. Some banks are working. My company just deposited the money we collected from the market at UBA this morning. I drove through these routes the the Op posted pictures. It is a lie no protest but there were scanty show of protest yesterday by infinodecimal number of NLC leaders and that was the end.
Re: #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am by vanstanzy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2012
Fellow Nigerians,
How long will the statement which was made by elites against us as being "A Bunch Of Cowards" be affirmed?
This is very annoying, we are just in day 5 of the struggle and some agent of destruction, who for d fact that dey can afford to buy PMS @ N141 even up to N200, are already complaining of boredom at home.
Listen carefully, this is a fight we must win - There is NO GOING back. Do you know that the Egyptian sacrificed so much before the oppressors succumb? Do you think it happened on a bed of Roses? Gentle men, if you are bored, choose from the different options below:-
1) You can trek to Ojota (Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Square) and join us.
2) You can sit in d comfort of your homes and watch us live and keep re broadcasting any message associated with d on-going strike. *beer*
3) You can jog or take a stroll with your immediate environ or keep fulfilling the commandment of God - be fruitful and multiply(If u r married). These are "kuku" one form of exercise or d other./smiley
4) You can take cyprigold/cypron/super appette and sleep off till March. If u r still bored 3-|
5) Finally you can trek to Cotonou - Benin Republic and denounce Nigeria.
Its high-time Nigeria let go of cowards like you, who for d enjoyment of today's pourage - sold not only his birth right but also his conscience! >:O#gbam#>:O.
This message is to strengthen and encourage loyal Nigerians like us and to talk some sense into weak and lazy Nigerians like those who won't forward dis mssg!
It's NOW or NEVER!!

@honeric 01
Its ur kind of people we need in this country, NEVER SAY DIE!, nice one there.
I really dont know why these people are so short on memory, is it that they have amnesia or were they born yesterday. CORRUPTION is still in govt, so nothing will be done with the fuel subsidy monieswhen realised. How on earth do they want us to convince them again?
South East my homeland, ps wake up and face reality if u think with this corruption in govt u will ascend the throne then think again and fight for your GOD-given right now.
OCCUPY NIGERIA, ALUTA CONTINUA!!!!!!
Re: #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am by y2kaustin(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2012
@Melinde, are you a Nigerian or a Biafran?
Re: #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am by OmoTier1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2012
All these nonsense about SE not joining the protest would soon falter! By the time an average igbo trader can not bring in goods from Lagos, or His/Her consignment from China, Dubai is stock somewhere, their song would change to WAR songs!

Rather to die brave than to wallow in silence and yet perish! Since they said protest is only by north, West + Edo and Delta, maybe the FG should allow the SE+ SS pay N141 for PMS and then see how well they fair before asking the other regions to join in! , COWARDS.

These protest would soon swell. When Lagos started, we were we won't last a day or two. But today is 14th of January 2012 and we are still on the streets!!!, watch what will happen in the coming weeks in SE!
Re: #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am by Beaf: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2012
^
Which Delta state protested? You people lie a lot.
Failure. grin
Re: #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am by OmoTier1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2012
^^^, not everyday you display your st.upidity you know, I guess Channelstv.com and AIT international is also pro-subsidy as they both carried the news with their crew in Asaba and Warri! Stop the deceit, it will lead you to know where!

I have been on video call to relatives in Warri and she confirmed that Ogbe-Ijaw market has been locked down for the whole week! She has a big shoplet in the market and all her sales rep did not report for work! I also got videos recorded on phone during the Warri protest, albeit not as big as the ones in Benin -City.

Beaf! Be honest and truthful for once
Re: #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am by Pukkah: 12:19am On Jan 15, 2012
This issue is gradually getting out of hand and that in itself reflects the quality of Nigerian leadership.
Re: #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am by ezeagu(m): 12:52am On Jan 15, 2012
Re: #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am by aljharem(m): 1:40am On Jan 15, 2012
Beaf:

^
Which Delta state protested? You people lie a lot.
Failure. grin

Beaf remove ur bigoted brain, stop deceiving people and educate yourself

Central Bank Governor Sanusi Lamido has a statement to the effect “So, anybody that is still preaching that the problem of Nigeria is Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani, he does not love Nigeria. The problem with Nigeria is that a group of people from each and every ethnic tribe is very selfish. The poverty that is found in Maiduguri is even worse than any
poverty that you find in any part of the South." floating within the closed gardens of Facebook.
Re: #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am by blocker: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2012
angry
DECOtech:

what exactly are u trying to say.
Dagboss I will rather protest against the killing and looting of IGBO lives and property than join in the subsidy protests. I am happy you recognise the fact the removal affects others first before Igbos. We are mostly in the private sector. Your fore fathers did not protest against the Nigerian State for short changing our people, giving them 20 pounds per head back in 1970 (no thanks to Awolowo). If this oil was found in Lagos, Ekiti and other Ofe mmanu areas you Yorubas would have severed your relationship from this Country long ago, of course you have the sea port and access to Benin republic which makes your people fortunate. If we can survive the killings of our IGBO people since 1920s (and the civil war) we can survive any other challenge. I support resource contol whever it is found. You may remove the subsidy on Cocoa or Amala I would not object.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: PDP Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Emeka Ihedioha Signs N197.6 Billion 2020 Budget / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Speaks On Buhari's Impeachment Threat By Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.