Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Who Is Right And Who Is Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Right And Who Is Wrong? (505 Views)

Bidam, Let's Discuss The Right And Wrong Applications Of The Law / I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims / Who Was Abraham's Father? Azar (Quran) Or Terah (Bible)? Which Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Right And Who Is Wrong? by ogoamaka99(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2012
When people does things, a times I begin to imagine whether the person has lost his or her mind or is operating cursed thinking. If not what could make someone to claim right and stick to it despite available facts on the ground?

The BIBLE declared in 2Corinthains 13:8 “For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.” That is to say truth is truth no matter who is for it or against it. Look at the issue of Bishop Oyedepo and Winners Chapel, held Shiloh last December and it was beamed live round the globe and many watched the program through the internet. Many lives was touched and transformed through that program. More than 40 nations was represented at Canaan Land been the headquarter of Winners Chapel.

Despite all that happened and is still happening, few elements in this forum are still grieved and attacking Oyedepo calling him all sorts of names. The question is who is right and who is wrong?

(1) (Reply)

Demas's Costly Love Affair / Spiritual Help To All Problem / Disown Deceivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.