Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Should This General Strike Continue? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should This General Strike Continue? (481 Views)

We Cannot Continue To Be Slaves In Yorubaland - Olu Falae Warns / Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta / Beware Of This General Buhari's Profile On Facebook (scam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should This General Strike Continue? by Emmantope(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2012
My Fellow Nigerians, I think we should stop this strike and protesting stuff! If Government are going to do something about this issue, they would have take a step all this while. Now this is the fourth day of the strike, nothing is done. Apart! This general strike isn't pay for those that are self-employed, compared to those civil servants, either they resume or not, they are gonna get their salary @ the end of the month. Consider if we lock ourselves up without buying and selling, sooner or later our food stuffs are going to run out. Where will you buy for more?
Since the government are not ready to do anything, i think this strike should be called off.

What's your opinion.
Re: Should This General Strike Continue? by yoji: 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
Let d strike last for one year if it has to. This is a golden opportunity to make d govt responsible to dia populace

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Must Go! Nigerians Don Taya! / Are Contemporary Leaders Inferior To Our Fore-fathers? / Forget Nlc And Tuc Nothing More Than Opportunist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.