Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? (4645 Views)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / How To Have A Good Family Life / Sad Facts About Modern Family Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by 4reigningqueen: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2012
i hope i dnt put my family into trouble this year.d closeness between i and our landlords daughter is becoming suspicious.plz jona do something before they throw us out!
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by studyineu: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2012
@foreignqueen, lol. SHEBI U NEVA GIVE HER BELLY
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by 4reigningqueen: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2012
study,if dat happens, that means i have won for myself a free ticket to kirikiri.
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by studyineu: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2012
@4reigningqueen, Free Ticket + Free Ride To Kiriki. May bOKO HARam jam u there na free Bomb. Everything na free for u
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by othenok(f): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2012
Suddenly my hubby wey dey always complain of tiredness don get im groove back. Not funny at all considering dat am 9mths preggy!
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by blank(f): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2012
Slept very well. Bleeping like a pair of rabbits. As light no dey, no work, no night hangout, nothing, what else remain? Eat junk food, Bleep, sleep, eat junk food, Bleep, go for a walk, Bleep, eat good food, browse on my phone, call friends n family, Bleep, sleep, eat, read, browse on phone, Bleep then sleep for the night.
That is a satisfying way to occupy my house. I have not resumed in d office dis year. My boss called that I should work from home but I don't av light and gen is too expensive to run for work purposes.
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2012
cry
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by dokunbam(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2012
For me my eyes are protesting cos they are to used to it. Sleep, eat, watch tv,film. Play games like hide and seek, tenten,noonlite stories.Now I know that my landlord's new wife is young,pretty and sexy. oh God pls end this strike by fire
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by stagger: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2012
studyineu:

@stagger, did i hear you say your madam? or do you mean your wife?

I am CEO of my company. I don't have a boss, so that refers to my 6 feet tall wife!
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by samceen: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2012
lol, now dat every1s at home and theres constant light in ma area, ma brother finished season 3 & season 4 of chuck in a day, as for me nothing 2 do but 2 just watch movies all day and play games, hang out with friends, eat, browse, sleep, next day d same, kind of enjoying it, i pray d strike doesn't end so i can keep doing dis, lol,
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by honeric01(m): 2:21am On Jan 14, 2012
lol, na so so bleeping i dey hear from all these married women, haba, una no dey do any other thin together as couples? haba, you guys should be adventurous, stop the bleeping jare, i wonder how many pikin this year alone go get just for 5 days strike. angry angry

Make una stop am o before una increase our population to 250 million within 12 months. angry
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2012
Abeg am bored jor . . . . I mean its fun spending so much time with my hubby but i need to get busy real soon or else am going to drive myself (and the poor man) crazy worrying about the baby that still has a long time to 'cook'. We pick out baby names everyday, i worry that d baby is getting too big and then that the baby is getting too small, i worry if i dont feel kicks and then complain when the kicks come. I even worry about how to dress the baby and all sorts of bla bla bla. I need d work for distraction jor!
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by ifyalways(f): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
cheesy ^Ajo anu.Let's just say it's an extension of the honeymoon.Enjoy.
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2012
Ify nwanne'm, you are right oh, this is just like another honeymoon for us. cheesy But sha i still need to start work jor! cool cheesy
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by honeric01(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2012
^^^ work from home grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Couples Fight / The Trans Agenda And What It’s About: / What Are Friends For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.