Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Northern Muslims Planning Jihad? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Northern Muslims Planning Jihad? (706 Views)

Islamic Militants ISIS And The Use Of Children In Their Jihad War / Abc's Of Jihad. Terrorist School Books For Pupils, Made In The USA / Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Northern Muslims Planning Jihad? by goldem: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2012
I JUST RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING TEXT MESSAGE "please instruct your ministers and all xtians you know that NORTHERN MUSLIMS are planning JIHAD. TOTAL MASSACRE of our brthren in the nothr from midnite of tomorrow (Friday13 January). Please be at alert and defend yourselves. Pleasepass this to as many xtian ministers you know in the north, "

A relation of mine lives in one of the trouble states in the north and i called him to ask if he has heard the message. He confirmed the message and because of it, curfew has been declared between 4pm and 7am in the state. Also, a man of God in his prayer tonite prayed for the nation and asked God to avenge the for the xtians.

It is obvious that these BH pple are gent of devil and he has commissioned them to shed blood. Xtians should pray against these agents of devil.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Values; Your Expectations? / Why Don't The Image Tags Work Anymore? / Buhari Blames Jonathan, OBJ, IBB For Corruption, Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.