Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians (900 Views)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians by sw: 12:08am On Jan 13, 2012
Names
Re: Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2012
Are you proposing that these people should be killed?.

Cant me out!

But wait,why exclude yorubas? what about those north & south west governors?
Are they not part of the governors forum that approved the removal?

STOP ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE & LAWLESSNESS!

Its better we insist on accountability, prosecution of corrupt politicians and cabals, cut down excesses in governace, NASS e.t.c
Re: Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 13, 2012
Count me out.
Not interested
Re: Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians by Mogidi: 12:52am On Jan 13, 2012
Not quite sure how you omitted the biggest "anti masses" Nigerian. Yeah you guessed it, Bola Tinubu.

Enjoy!!!
Re: Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians by ollyruffy: 1:27am On Jan 13, 2012
All 36 state governors are to be included.
Re: Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians by htajz: 1:53am On Jan 13, 2012
Yorubas really can't hide their tribalistic nature, why didn't you complete dbanj name? Where is fashola your lagos state governor and all the southwest governors? I always knew it like beaf keeps saying it ,this is not about subsidy but about hatred for the niger deltans and eastern nigeria and that's why this protest will fail, a lot of men wanted to shut down oil installations in niger delta till they were educated on what is really happening, tribalistic bunch , thank God my people didn't fall for the scam, ph ,yenogoa and other eatern states are bubbling right now, lagos can remain dead forever who cares
Re: Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 13, 2012
Which Kin list be this wey no get Dimeji Bankole or GEJ papa, OBJ, on top.

Oya, revise your list sharp sharp.
Re: Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians by aljharem(m): 2:00am On Jan 13, 2012
htajz:

Yorubas really can't hide their tribalistic nature, why didn't you complete dbanj name? Where is fashola your lagos state governor and all the southwest governors? I always knew it like beaf keeps saying it ,this is not about subsidy but about hatred for the niger deltans and eastern nigeria and that's why this protest will fail, a lot of men wanted to shut down oil installations in niger delta till they were educated on what is really happening, tribalistic bunch , thank God my people didn't fall for the scam, ph ,yenogoa and other eatern states are bubbling right now, lagos can remain dead forever who cares

personally I don't support the poster

But why not attack the poster instead of the whole ethnic group called the yorubas ?

It seems like every thing is yoruba or hausa in u people's world. If you can't sh.it it is yorubas fault. if u can't mess it is hausa fault

it seems you people are getting dumber by the day.  lipsrsealed

Yesterday, the yorubas demanded accountablilty from their leaders

Hausas did the same

so what is ur point
Re: Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2012
@ alj harem, lets call a spade a spade.

The OP is tribalistic. am from the southwest but i believe the governos from SW are hypocrites.
They kept quiet and pretended as if its the sole decision of GEJ to remove subsidy whereas all the governors are involved.

In as much as i dont support violence i know those antimasses and cabals are from all regions of the country.

And i wouldnt be surprised if Tinubu is the major financier of the protest in the southwest.

The man is a fraud and antimasses.
Re: Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians by SmithOpe39: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2012
Tinubu is a sponsor Anti Masses fine,,but what about FGN changing a crucial policy issue on the 1st of the yr.Spend our wealth and funds any how, yet we dip and wallow in Poverty, Pls grow Up,
Re: Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians by chino11(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2012
Its no longer a secret that the protest is a yoreoba thing.

It has been uncovered how the Yoruba gang of cult cabals that have held the country hostage under the pretense of subsidy protest in order to protect their oil stakes which has been taken away from them.

There is no oil in the SW and yet they want reap where they did not belong, let the SS/SE the owners of oil and gas benefit from what God have Blessed them with.

Yoroebas for all I care should go back to their cocoa farm, because Nigeria is now heading towards regional economies you people should buckle up for more economic policies of GEJ, una go hear am soon.
Re: Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2012
Dipping & wallowing in poverty did not start on 1st january.
Its a cummulation of failure of governance which d likes of Tinubu and others foisted on d nation.

It did not start with jonathan, though his govt did the right thing by addressing d subsidy issue but its a hard decision.

My take is measures should have been in place with enough awareness for d masses before removal.

But some governors and elites that ought to assist GEJ to enlighten d people turn d other way to score cheap political points!
Re: Names Of Anti Masses Nigerians by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2012
@ smithOpe39, lest i forget you are the 1 that need to growup.

(1) (Reply)

Dieziani Allison-madueke’s Son Responds To Photos Posted Online / Boko Haram: Call Sanusi To Order, Falana Tells Fg / Boko Haram Kill 3 Police Men In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.