Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,322 members, 7,839,534 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! (1165 Views)

Is My Baby Trying To Talk To Me? (serious Thread) / She Refused To Talk To Me Again Because Of This ( PictURE ) discretion! / Warning To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2012
I WOULDN'T SAY THIS IS A JOKE, OBVIOUSLY IT ISN'T.
I JUST WANTED THIS POST OF MINE TO GO AROUND BY POSTIN TO UR FB, ETC, TILL ITS GETS TO THE EYES OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN.
SO BRIGHT007, NO NEED ASKING ME WHERE IS THE JOKE.

GEJ, the man who won an election few months ago on his claim of having no shoes as a boy, the son of a fisher man from Otuoke creek has bluntly refused to listen to voice of reason, and I wonder what is wrong with this man, have you forgotten the child of whom you are?, what are you doing in the midst of Sanusi Lamido, Iweala and Allison Madueke?, Ere ki ni Aja n ba ekun she?, (what game would bring a dog and a tiger together?) what good advise would you get from these spoilt brats?, Sanusi, a grandson of the emir and son of a permanent secretary, a noble blood with a university degree in sharia from SUDAN, he was never as hungry as you were, You are even an infidel where he is concerned , Your association can only mean trouble, and then Iweala, the daughter of a Professor and king in ogwashi ukwu and, An IMF returnee, everybody in her family went to harvard, she had ice cream for breakfast while you were walking barefoot looking for fish in the sun of ogbia, come on! what are you doing with her?!, And then diezani madueke , the daughter of chief Agama and wife of Admiral madueke, what are you doing around these people?, please listen to people who are just like your father, fisher men, boatmaker ,mechanic, tailor, okada man etc who would suffer greatly from your stubbornness. Listen to people like you who had no shoes, like femi falana,Chinua Achebe.etc , i only wish this will get to him. sad
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by mikuz(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2012
booqee are you ok?
Someone posted this at politics section.
And you just decided to copy and paste it here.
Hmm . . I laugh in fuel subsidy.
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by bunmioguns(m): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2012
mikuz:

booqee you are not ok

grin grin grin
Thank God, Mikus for once spoke d truth
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by mikuz(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2012
and what truth is that? If i may ask.
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2012
mikuz:

booqee you are ok.
Someone posted this at politics section.
dats good news! It shows its going round. tongue

@bunmioguns. U're not ok. Ok?!
I composed it to my fb since jan2 . . .history is part of my course. So sharraap. . .! angry
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by mikuz(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2012
you composed it on your fb since jan 2.
I see.
When did you start having interest for politics like this?
Anything you see you copy.
I laugh in oil price increase.
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2012
What a pity sad And i can still remember ur course, but u don't remember mine. I told u on 2go i'm studying political science. . . angry
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by mikuz(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2012
oh . . .
Sorry booqee but it aint my fault.
I got better things to think about.
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2012
By their fruit u shall know them!

Very very verry very crapy article
Must alway confess now!i
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2012
Is still funny jare.and it still fit in here,
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by tjtj1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
?
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by bright007(f): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
*20 seconds after entering this thread,I still cant find d joke or is this å comprehension passage?

Na wa oooo.
Na where is d joke?
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by ARareGem(f): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
Some people just love acting dumb!

Interesting article, Boqee. And might I add that it has humour in it.

AYODEJI4LOVE:

Is still funny jare.and it still fit in here,
Exactly.
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by bright007(f): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2012
ARareGem:

I just love acting dumb!

. And might I add that it has no humour in it.
So boqee,where is d joke?
Dis is wat u meant to say
Re: You Must Read This! Someone Should Talk To Gej Oh! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
ARareGem:

Some people just love acting dumb!

Interesting article, Boqee. And might I add that it has humour in it.
Exactly.
thank God somebody is seeing what am seeing jare

(1) (Reply)

Taiye Taiwo's Birthday / I.T Student / Who Is More Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.