Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare (9481 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And Occupy Nigeria Group: Twitter Fight! / Save Nigeria Group Disowns Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2012
I'm actually not a fan of pastor bakare but everything in the write up is the truth, Why can't the FG fight the corruption and prosecute  the so called CABALS rather than making life so difficult for the masses! i wonder how someone that does not earn up to #18,000 monthly will be able to take care of his family .Jonathan should have a rethink and do what is right for those whose voted him into the office.
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by Gbawe: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2012
jamace:

How is TB fake and a hypocrite? But you said "What is good for the GOOSE, is good for the GANDER". Do you mean the so-call leaders should enjoy all the wealth of the country while they make the masses to starve to death? Please, use your head and don't live according to your name.

My guy do you see him or others like him on the thread below condemning Achebe as "fake" for saying essentially the same thing Bakare does?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-845572.0.html

At the end of the day, this is not about subsidy removal alone. It is also very much about what , glaringly, has not been done that led to this desperate pursuit of subsidy removal by force. Nigerians will support GEJ against anyone if he had come in with a cost-cutting agenda because genuine reform means reversing how Nigerian politics is now a get-rich-quick business instead of a platform to use for moving the nation forward.
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by brainpulse: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2012
Why dont we think in this nation for once, beyond our nose?We should be fighting a commom enemy, it doesnt matter from how, who and where it comes from. We are blinded with tribalism, religion and greed and yet we live this cankerworm to thrive in our generation and the ones to come.
Polilitically motivated or not many are seated in the comfort of their rooms doing nothing while some risk there lives to fight for the common gain of humanity yet we cast assertions and blames on our supposed naive motives of their actions. The reason why this nation will never move forward (not a curse) is we rather live barnabas the thief and robber because he is from our tribe, religion and political affliation, and crucify the savior because of His words.
We tribalise, politicalise and religionise everything even tribalise God yet tramble on his efforts on love and uniting every soul together to fight for a common cause. The world is developing in technology, social infastructures etc we are developing in curruption, greed, tribalism and error. WHy cant we hold every leader accountable for every monies spent irrespective of tribe, social or political affiliation because wheather we like it or not it will go down to affect your children and unborn.
If this Man has his facts, let us scrutinize it and make the voice heard rather than thinking from our nose like Dogs( sincere apology for the word) and make franktic effort to make our leaders accountable for the glooming picture of Nigeria's Destiny. Please let me learn from this forum through Educated, learned and Informed custodian of truth which i believe can be you and throw out tribalistic and religion myopism.
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by brainpulse: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2012
My question is this-If I receive N50,000/ month, pay my tax and i am forced to go through the tight uncomfortable anus of high fuel increase then what should disturb me from questioning my government from allotting Billions of Naira for food and other things. So I should not question him because he is from my tribe.
Nobody as talked about how they spent-
1. UN, US and Britain Economic Aids
2. WHO,UNESCO, EU health Aids
3. Asian and US agricultural Aids
4. UN and US security Aids on Security and Terrorism
And the only little crumbs left on the table for us to eat, we are fighting ourselves and calling someone that has not taken our money on this forum names and left our leaders as saints.
They are somewhere smiling at us
Hmn, Nigerians do we think at all?
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by Raxxye(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2012
The issues raised here are more than what should be viewed from the perspective of political,religious or ethnic inclinations. They are revelations which we should make efforts to verify their veracity, and if we find them true,demand for a change. I am not a fan of Tunde Bakare, I am a supporter of whatever is good and noble, irrespective of who it is coming from. Government(every arm) should be transparent and responsible to the people. The outrageous wages and allowances of our politicians raises my blood pressure each time I think of it! SMH!
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by muami(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2012
Raxxye:

I am not a fan of Tunde Bakare, I am a supporter of whatever is good and noble, irrespective of who it is coming from. Government(every arm) should be transparent and responsible to the people. The outrageous wages and allowances of our politicians raises my blood pressure each time I think of it! SMH!
If you, Bakare and his cohorts apply this your approach, then there would be no need for protest. Why? Most of them agree that removal of fuel subsidy is good but they don't trust 'who it is coming from' i.e govt. Even your mention about the 'outrageous wages and allowances' of the politicians shows that you are mindful of who the policy is coming from i.e corrupt politicians.
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by aurenflani: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2012
@muami - so ur own democracy & freedom of speech suggests dat bakare must only write to his party members in d national assembly to air his views to be heard just because he is in d opposition? what a preposterous view on democracy at all.
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by Valon4ego(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2012
I really don't wan't to say anything about the pastor for obvious reasons,but i must confess that i've lost a great deal of the respect i once had for him
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by muami(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
aurenflani:

@muami - so your own democracy & freedom of speech suggests dat bakare must only write to his party members in d national assembly to air his views to be heard just because he is in d opposition? what a preposterous view on democracy at all.
He must have done that first before making noise outside. Thats how democracy works. Nobody investigates allegations made on the street in a democracy. You must channel it to the right quarters if you are sure of what you are saying. By the way, if you want some lessons on democracy, follow the happenings in the Uk and Us and see how opposition party members challenge illegaility/wastage in the govt. THEY DO IT IN PARLIAMENT! If you have any contrary iinstance where it was done merely on the street, I CHALLENGE you to point to it. Until then, keep you jaundiced view of democracy to yourself
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by hubreality(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2012
Bakare now works in all offices mentioned, how did he manage to get all these classified information even if the documents were stolen by the insiders in the govt? Propaganda experts who will not say something critically condemning the continued evil killings of post election violences/killings, ethnicity - tribalism and the havoc of religious killings worst than the clamored ugly corruption. In as much as we are fighting a common goal, let us not allow any politrickian(s) incite us unto the evil of hatred and anarchy.
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by Valon4ego(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2012
Also why pastor TB have refused to speak against the boko haram menace is beyond me
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by xpagnol: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2012
How can mr president have an account worth 99million naira to run the "Nigerian project" and he is complaining of not having enough to commence untill we give him the 1million naira we are keeping to cope with the hassles of adjustment procedures.

Mr president has taken away the identity and authority of "the common man" that is why they are furious and angry on the streets. In as much as they do not understand how the government is structured does not mean that they can not seperate one from two. Mr president why are you asking us to give you what we have given you before. Why are you demanding from us our fair share of the deal. Do you mean that you guys have eaten our quota that we enthrusted in your hands and have become so comfortable in it because we pretend not to care much and you suddenly turn around to demand that which we survive on before you deliver on the trust just because we are in dire need of them. Mr president in your own candid and sincere opinion, do you think that this is the only and the last sacrifice we all must have to pay now before we are rescued. Mr president why have you preffered to read this volumnious and interesting book from the last page just because you really want to read it in a nut shell. The issue at hand is so sensitive that it does'nt need to be touched on hope instead of realities. Mr president please, it should not be about ego or admirers but for your interest and our's. Mr.president please go back to status quo, then Nigerians can really come and negotiate to work out the modalities on issues far more imperative than subsidy removal. Since the policy is for our good, why dont' you stop to carry every one along. We know your intentions are good but your partners the governors scares us alot, Does a good governance go before the governed, i think its the movement of the duo that makes it a "governmovement". Since you believe that subsidy is good for us now before it got polluted, why don't we figth the pollution instead of the subsidy. MR PRESIDENT IF ONLY YOU CAN BRING ABOUT CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES WE NEED AND AWAKEN OUR NATIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS AND COLLECTIVE COMMITMENT TOWARDS THIS NIGERIAN PROJECT BY THE END OF YOUR TENURE THEN WE SHALL KNOW THAT THE GOODLUCK YOU BEAR WAS ACTUALLY A PROPHECY, OCCUPY NIGERIA IF IT MUST BE, !
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2012
His he speaking as a pastor ? or as a CPC member or as a confused Nigerian ?
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by 3kay945(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2012
Valon4ego:

Also why pastor TB have refused to speak against the boko haram menace is beyond me
What impact will his words make? Or  is he now the national security adviser or minister of defence?
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by Koikoi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2012
Valon4ego:

Because his master(Buhari) uses them to make Nigeria ungovernable

3kay945:

What impact will his words make? Or  is he now the national security adviser or minister of defence?

If he's the voice of the voiceless as he tries to paint himself, he shd be concerned abt the innocent lives being lost for no cause. Besides, other concerned Pastors have said one thing or the other concerning the senseless killings by boko haram. But on this issue, tunde bakare - a supposed man of God plays the dumb and shows no concern

You shd be ashamed of yourself for asking that very callous question
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by 989900: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2012
My question is this-If I receive N50,000/ month, pay my tax and i am forced to go through the tight uncomfortable anus of high fuel increase then what should disturb me from questioning my government from allotting Billions of Naira for food and other things. So I should not question him because he is from my tribe.
Nobody as talked about how they spent-
1.   UN, US and Britain Economic Aids
2.   WHO,UNESCO, EU health Aids
3.   Asian and US agricultural Aids
4.   UN and US security Aids on Security and Terrorism
And the only little crumbs left on the table for us to eat, we are fighting ourselves and calling someone that has not taken our money on this forum names and left our leaders as saints.
They are somewhere smiling at us
Hmn, Nigerians do we think at all?

Well said bro. . . apparently some Nigerians think through their a$$.e$
Re: Press Release By Save Nigeria Group: S.n.g. -Tunde Bakare by courage89(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2012
Koikoi:

Because his master(Buhari) uses them to make Nigeria ungovernable

If he's the voice of the voiceless as he tries to paint himself, he shd be concerned abt the innocent lives being lost for no cause. Besides, other concerned Pastors have said one thing or the other concerning the senseless killings by boko haram. But on this issue, tunde bakare - a supposed man of God plays the dumb and shows no concern

You shd be ashamed of yourself for asking that very callous question

So for speaking against injustice, corruption that continues to plague Nigeria and Nigerians; the man should be ashamed of himself. I pity people like you. People like you are the real enemy of Nigeria and the reason why we're not progressing as a country. Because Jonathan is in power and he’s from South South, so all the corruption charges that trail his administration should be discarded and overlook.

The earlier we understand that this country is not going to divide (not this year, 2015, 2020, never), the better it will be for all of us. United we stand, divided we fall. The earlier we can all unite to combat all those structural problems that continue hold Nigerians to ransom the better we will be in the coming years. These structural problems are responsible for why Singapore, Malaysia, and all those other economies that rank on the same levels in terms of economic development as us back in the 70’s have made the leap and why we’re still in stagnation. All of us need to unite to ensure that religious sentiment, sectionalism, mediocrity, tribalism does not determine our faith as a country

This is the time to do it. Let us all come together and fight corruption, injustice, let us all come together in respective of our origin within Nigeria, and fight to demand more from our public office holder. It is our collective duty as Nigerians to analyse and critique public policies, economic policies, public appointments, and others issues that affect every citizens of the country. From strong positive criticism, you get the best out of individuals and government. Let us criticize our government objectively, with no sectional sentiment attached. I should be able to criticize Jonathan or Amaechi objectively without expecting myopic sentiment from my SS brothers and sisters. I should be able to criticize Fashola, Aregbesola or Mimiko constructively without sectional sentiment or political undertone from my SW brothers and sisters and same for the North. What is good for SS should be good for SW, NW and Nigeria. We’re not under colonial rule anymore and our attitude should continue to reflect this simple fact.

It is high time for us all to stop this divide and rule mentality. It has never worked for any region before and it will never work for any region now. What it will continue to do is breathe division, hatred and retaliation mentality. Let us all unite and move the economy forward together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili / Inter Party Debate Live On TV / President Buhari’s Full Speech At The 30th AU Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.