Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili (9474 Views)

Poll: Who has done more fo/r Nigeria?

Dora Akunyili: 77% (44 votes)
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala: 22% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

FULL TEXT: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And The Missing Trillions Pt.1-Chukwuma C. Soludo / Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by LagBlogger(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2012
Between Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Dora Akunyili: Who has done more for Nigeria?

Ngozi helped cancel our external debt and tried to restore sanity to our civil service

Dora fought fake drugs, promoted Nigeria in the global community and challenged sycophants in Federal Executive Councils and corridors of power.

What's your take?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Geomac: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
I think i will go with Dora
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Geomac: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
I think i will go with Dora
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by papatosibe: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2012
They are both Ibo.

What good can possibly come from an Ibo woman?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by LagBlogger(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
They are both Ibo.

What has tribe got to do with anything and by the way anything good can come out from all tribes!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by kholis(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
papatosibe: They are both Ibo.

Ode!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2012

Say No to Tribalism.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by spainbaby(f): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
why cant anything gud come from igbo.personally what do u ve to offer.pls lets be carefully of d statement we make.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by chaikie(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2012

u are jst a disillusioned being.....what has tribe got to do wit dis post,It's not a must dat every fool should post a comment here.Comments are not required from everybody but from those who have sumtin important to contribute. Bastard,u sound like a typical yoruba idiot.mtcheeeew
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by gegee(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2012
tongue
They are both Ibo.

please pay no attention to this hopeless attention seeker
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2012
LagBlogger: Between Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Dora Akunyili: Who has done more for Nigeria?

Ngozi helped cancel our external debt and tried to restore sanity to our civil service

Dora fought fake drugs, promoted Nigeria in the global community and challenged sycophants in Federal Executive Councils and corridors of power.

What's your take?

The same ngozi that helped us in cancelling our debts is also in charge now that our debts has reach record high in recent past.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by chaikie(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2012

Besides,just give NLers 1 good ur stupid ppl has done towards d growth of this country..Cowards
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2012
Is this thread gonna turn to a tribalism battle ground again?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by merengue: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2012
@papatosibe: Ewure (goat) is your first name, Adiye Irana (sacrificial fowl) is your surname. Both are intelligent, capable women who have missed their way and allowed politicians to use them as guniea pigs for their crimes but at least Dora tried to retrace her steps unlike Ngozi so for that reason, I would go with Dora

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Adey09(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2012
Both Women have contributed well to the economic development of our beloved country Nigeria, Iweala as Minister of Finance While Akunyuli was D.G NAFDAC and they both performed brilliantly to the best of their ability , as we all know, Iweala is still the Minister of finance
Admittedly, like every other Great Performer,they also have their vices and weaknesses so instead of comparing them why dont we rather take a close look at their Virtues and Uniqueness and think of different ways in which we can imbibe them in our persomal and corporate life

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by karpentar: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2012
Had to chose, but I think I may go for Dora. She kind of risked her life in the process of her accomplishments. Ngozi is not bad either.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Skywalker5(m): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2012

You are a fool. why do people like you like causing trouble?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by mercenaryx(m): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
I'll go for Prof Dora. Reasons: she never wanted more for her personal interest! She might be among the current set of cabal in the nation but she wants good for her motherland. This doesn't belittle Dr Okonjo's tiredless efforts in making the economy of 9ja strong. This is just my opinion....Capisce?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Afam4eva(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
Both of them have done well for \nigeria but i will give this one to Dora Akunyili considering how tough her fight against illicit drugs was. Her life was even threatened in the process.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by stepo707: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
Sky-walker:

You are a fool. why do people like you like causing trouble?
grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by manosteel(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
@papatosibe, This is one of the reasons we find it difficult to make progress as a Nation. We attach sentiment and tribalism to every single issue even when there is no reason for that. If I may take you on your statement, Kindly name two women from the good area you come from,whose records can match that of these two great women.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by caspapa(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
I trust Madam Dora more. My heart go with Dora.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by mercenaryx(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2012
manosteel: @papatosibe, This is one of the reasons we find it difficult to make progress as a Nation. We attach sentiment and tribalism to every single issue even when there is no reason for that. If I may take you on your statement, Kindly name two women from the good area you come from,whose records can match that of these two great women.

answer the question na..... Much ado about nothing!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by achi4u(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2012
two of a kind but dora is more vocal
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Deiok(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2012
both of them have done great for
this country as women, but Dora has done better.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Steve66(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2012
NGOZI WAS LURED WITH HIGH PORTFOLIO BY WORLD BANK, THEY INJECTED THEIR CONCEPT OF WORLD ECONOMIC ENSLAVERY AGENDA TO HER TO COME AND IMPLEMENT IN NIGERIA, SORRY, SHE FAILED WOEFULLY.
SHE IS NOT TO BE COMPARED WITH DORA, THE ONE WHO STAYED WITH US TO FIGHT FAKE MEDICALS, FOODS, ETC.

DORA IS 100 TIMES BETTER IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS...

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by obipeter(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2012
@papatosibe foolishness is a chooice so refuse to be foolish by avoiding tribalism. This is why we are yet to see a nigerian in nigeria
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by agiboma(f): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2012
I would have to say Dora, she has done a lot.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by timbs001(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2012

undecided undecided undecided. Does your comment make sense at all
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Akintola11(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
An interesting article worth reading:Domestic Violence-The Problem Pervading Nigeria

http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/domestic-violence-problem-pervading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Caucus Directs Members To Continue Campaigns Till Thursday / Umahi Sacks Ebonyi Executive Council / Ijaw Deserves 1 Or 2 More States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.