Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! (1272 Views)

See How This Guy Found A Lasting Solution To The Heat We Are Experiencing(photo) / The Only Way To Please To Ur Girlfriend - This Is A Lasting Solution (photo) / Could This Be A Joke Or Lasting Solution To Taraba State Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
I have read with acatatectic disgust, governments asinine and puerile ratiocinations atttempting to justiceate the proposed removal of subsidies from petroleum products.It has assevarated that it's intentions is guided by the need to checkmate the odoriferous excesses of a machiavellian and mephistophelean cabal and i have said to myself,what a shame!"
go out and protest jhooor! angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by mikuz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2012
mtchew
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^^ i knw u can't understand my opinion *gives him a dictionary* learn jhoor! angry

are u in PH too shocked
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by mikuz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2012
no,
na philippines i dey now.
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^ for your tiny mind tongue tongue tongue tongue

philipine ko, philadelphia ni . . . . . . mstchewwww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by mikuz(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2012
na bad belle and jeolousy go kill you.
*hisses in fuel subsidy*
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^ subsidized fellow. . . . tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2012
Very very very very stewpid joke. I must confess!
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^ always confessing. . . . . and bleeping other guys. . . . . .

na wa ooooo for this subsidized Donkollione

tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^

S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ u can't now read n write, Thanks for spelling my name for D̶̲̥̅̊ first tym.

Nincompoop!
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^Donko-wateva,

its like u dreamt of me. . . .

i hope i was beating the hell outta u in the dream tongue

angry angry angry
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^

In ya WET DREAMs !

Ragamuffin!
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^ what! ! ! ! ! ! shocked shocked shocked shocked

*exits thread* escaping from this vampire man-eater called boko-llione

angry angry angry
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2012
** enters okija shrine n meets D̶̲̥̅̊ baba inside**

** he shows mε̲̣̣̣̥ otooro inside his magicc pot**

** I nor waste tym I carry knife chook am** angry
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2012
DONkollione:

** enters okija shrine n meets D̶̲̥̅̊ baba inside**

** he shows mε̲̣̣̣̥ otooro inside his magicc pot**

** I nor waste tym I carry knife chook am** angry

i bind u and cast u into the lake of boko h subsidy angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by bright007(f): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mtchewwww
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^ and wats ur prob critic? angry angry angry

tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by ekeroyal(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2012

this thread is a disappointment to Nigeria embarassed
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by ARareGem(f): 8:03am On Jan 30, 2012
Sort of funny.
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 30, 2012
thank you, my lady kiss kiss kiss

where have u been?! long tym! wink
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by ekeroyal(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2012
she didn't say funny, she said 'sort of funny'. And you're already intoxicated. Besides where and when did you look for her?

you want to maximize every opportunity you get  tongue
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by ARareGem(f): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2012
^Lol.

otooro:

thank you, my lady kiss kiss kiss

where have u been?! long tym! wink

I took a vacation and went to Venus. It was a hot experience. smiley
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2012
i've been at pluto all the while, it was a cool experience!

u should have stopped over at pluto for a cool experience!

wink
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by ARareGem(f): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2012
Hmmn, lol.
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2012
why hmmnn?  undecided

will mikuz be jealous  undecided

anyway, on ur way out of venus, u can stop by at pluto

and i'll give u a ride to earth, ok? wink
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by bunmioguns(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2012
otooro:

why hmmnn?  undecided

will[b] Bunmioguns[/b] be jealous  undecided

Why won't I, u berra dont near her cos I will just cut off ur head and use it to do Isi Ewu . . . . .Mtcheeeew angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^ buns,

stop interfering when gorgeous people are talking!

can't u see wat u look like and compare to me?!

mstchewww! lipsrsealed
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by bunmioguns(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
otooro:

^^^ otooro toto,

stop interfering when gorgeous people are talking!

can't u see wat u look like and compare to me?!

mstchewww! lipsrsealed

Hw do u look like, Chimpanzee. , . . Mumu of d highest Order angry angry angry angry
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by nellycul28(m): 12:53am On Jan 31, 2012
otooro:

why hmmnn? undecided

will mikuz be jealous undecided

pluto is d farthest planet, how can she drop by it wen
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by nellycul28(m): 12:56am On Jan 31, 2012
, wen she is just in venus,

Otooro, ,U go primary school @ all??

Mtcheeewww!!
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^ na wa u oooo
i'm being connotative, not denotative!

mr lecturer nelly!
mstchewww lipsrsealed
Re: The Lasting Solution To Subsidy Is Here! Yes! by sutoboy(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2012
Otooro i no blame you at all na Patrick Obahiagbon i blame

(1) (Reply)

Never Force Children To Pray / Akpos Is Free From Ebola / If U Were Giving Chance To Delete Some Tinz Frm Ur Brain, Wat Wil U Delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.