Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Never Force Children To Pray - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Never Force Children To Pray (1272 Views)

Never Force Your Children To Pray @ Dinner / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / Never Force A Child To Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Force Children To Pray by economia: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
At dinner, a little boy was ordered to lead in prayers...
BOY: But i don't know how to pray
DAD: Just pray for your family
members, friends and neighbors, the poor, etc
BOY: "Dear Lord" he started
Thank u for our visitors and
their children, who finished all my cookies and ice cream.
Bless them so they wont come
again. Forgive our neighbor's son, who removed my sister's clothes and wrestled with her on her bed. This coming Christmas, plz send clothes to all those poor naked ladies on my daddy's Blackberry and provide shelter for the homeless men who use mom's
room when daddy is at work AMEN?
Dinner was cancelled.
Re: Never Force Children To Pray by NanaAmofah(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
simple
Re: Never Force Children To Pray by Mustapha111888(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2014
Haa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Never Force Children To Pray by dyttt: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Never Force Children To Pray by IamMe001: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2014
economia: At dinner, a little boy was ordered to lead in prayers...
BOY: But i don't know how to pray
DAD: Just pray for your family
members, friends and neighbors, the poor, etc
BOY: "Dear Lord" he started
Thank u for our visitors and
their children, who finished all my cookies and ice cream.
Bless them so they wont come
again. Forgive our neighbor's son, who removed my sister's clothes and wrestled with her on her bed. This coming Christmas, plz send clothes to all those poor naked ladies on my daddy's Blackberry and provide shelter for the homeless men who use mom's
room when daddy is at work AMEN?
Dinner was cancelled.
kinda old but still funny

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Is Free From Ebola / If U Were Giving Chance To Delete Some Tinz Frm Ur Brain, Wat Wil U Delete / If you Haven't Seen This Before Then You Shouldn't Be On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.