Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United (20232 Views)

Poll: Which team will win?

Arsenal: 59% (134 votes)
Manchested United: 40% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Cardiff Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 24th Nov 2013 / Arsene Wenger Frustrated By A Fan At The Emirate / The Emirate Miracle Tonite : 6th Of March : 6goals For Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by cotex(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2007
ARSENAL is going to win manutd on saturday

consdering the kind of form arsenal is right now i just know that on saturday is going to be

manutd second loose of the season weather they like it or not. Last season when we

were not even on form we did win them home and away.

What i would wnat manutd fan to do is just to pray that it should not be the biggest loose

of thier history so just pray is should just be like 3 nil.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by ayusman16(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2007
Dem scummies would soon bombard u oo. grin
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by BlackMamba(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2007
I know Arsenal v Man U will be a big deal for football fans but Patriots v Colts is shaping up to be the mother of all battles for the other kind of football fans in North America.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2007
tkb417:

Guerillah warfare? Hell NO. We will fire from the space grin grin
4 more days to the Lieing in state of ARSENAL
So you are in this world, hope you will not be so suprised
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by ifyalways(f): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2007
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by onikoyia(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2007
no be today we don dey do am before nd we'll do it again ferguson promise, man u 4 life,AIG 4 ever and UNITED TILL I DIE
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by dennylove(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2007
arsenal fans are mouth making peoples, make we bet,how much, how much===============man u,go beat arsenal just 2-0 ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by dennylove(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2007
just 2-0 only. ;d ;d ;d.ronaldo baba, show them,show them.

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by oell(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2007
onikoyi_a:

no be today we don dey do am before nd we'll do it again ferguson promise, man u 4 life,AIG 4 ever and UNITED TILL I DIE

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE INSURERS AIG SELL MANURE
AIG KO IGI NI

I am Blue Blooded
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by shamass77(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2007
ARSENAL WILL WIN, ON MERIT. BELIEVE IT OR LOSE YOUR BET!
SIMPLE AS ABC. THE MOST CONSISTENT TEAM, BEST IN SHAPE AND ACTION. YOU MUST NOT BE DECEIVED. NO MATTER THE PLUS AND MINUS, RONNEY WONT GET ANY CHEAP GOAL NEITHER WILL ANY OF HIS FELLOW LOSERS. WE ARE WINNING. SIMPLE
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Yusufadeto(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2007
I just want to use this opportunity to let Man U fans knows that, they should not worry themselves about watching the match against gunners on Saturday, becos i dreamt of it, Arsenal won by 3goals to nothing, am just trying to help u Man U fans here. hehehehe

GUNNERS 4 LIFE
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by shamass77(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2007
AIG: ARSENAL IS GOOD[center][/center][color=#990000][/color]

IF THEIR KIT SAYS WE ARE GOOD, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT. WE ARE WINNING BY 4: 0. NO LELES.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by shamass77(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2007
[flash=200,200]http://AIG: ARSENAL IS GOOD[/flash]
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by shamass77(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2007
sheffield will testify to it that arsenal is really good today at 7:45. let the bookmakers predict their fall because their doomsday has come. nothing for them this time. nothing.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Eddie4real(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2007
Well about the match, lets see  undecided  a DRAW for ARSE and MANURE, (1 point apiece)

CHELSEA Wins, (3 points)  wink

points reduced, grin grin grin

HEY GUYS BE AFRAIDDDDDDDDDDDD   embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

the BLUES ARE BACK  cool cool cool cool
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by sod4luv(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2007
dennylove:

arsenal fans are mouth making peoples, make we bet,how much, how much===============man u,go beat arsenal just 2-0 ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

DONT MIND THEM JARE, WE RE DA REDZ!!
Yusufadeto:

I just want to use this opportunity to let Manchester United fans knows that, they should not worry themselves about watching the match against gunners on Saturday, because i dreamt of it, Arsenal won by 3goals to nothing, am just trying to help u Manchester United fans here. hehehehe

GUNNERS 4 LIFE

HA HA HA, MR DREAMER, I NO SAY U GO DY DO FASTIN ND PRAYER NOW, COS I KNW SAY NA UNITED SCORE 3 FOR UR DREAM, COS IF DNT GO FOR PRAYER AND FASTING GUNNAZ MIGHT END UP LOSING 6-0 , LIKE MY UNITED WROTE EARLIER, UNA 2 GET MOUTH, WE CANT LOUD, MAKI WE ENTA FIELD BEFORE U GO TALK, TILL SAT
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by babaife(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2007
This is a battle we have been waiting for. the battle to decide WHO IS REALLY IN FORM?. base on the following analysis, Arsenal will win the match come sat. 3rd Nov @ the Emirate, London.

1. Teamwork
2. compact midfield
3. number of goal scorers in the team
4. Arsenal has not played a match without scoring this season
5. Youthful agility
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by sod4luv(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2007
dennylove:

just 2-0 only. ;d ;d ;d.ronaldo baba, show them,show them.

Itz writing all ova us, DA CHAMPIONS, FiLe!!!!!!!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by DebbyD1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2007
wink cheesy smileytalkin' abt form, UNITED are on fire. scoring 4goals in d last 4 matches is no joke! gunners better watch their backs 'cos they aint gonna find it easy with the red devils. i'm pretty sure arseenal is not goin' to be left out in the "4goals dishing".
UNITED 4 LYF
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by DebbyD1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2007
wink cheesy smileytalkin' abt form, UNITED are on fire. scoring 4goals in d last 4 matches is no joke! gunners better watch their backs 'cos they aint gonna find it easy with the red devils. i'm pretty sure arseenal is not goin' to be left out in the "4goals dishing". looking @ dat strike force btw wazza and tevez, i think dat combination has made its mark dis season, u nedd to feel dat combination, it's just too fantastic.
UNITED 4 LYF
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2007
Its goner be tough.but the gunners will defeat manu by a slight margin.

gunner since 1901 grin
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by spora(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2007
Seun,
Why didn't you put Draw in your opinion poll? I go for draw. Not because I love the result but that is what pays me, a Blue.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by darqly(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2007
Since UTD is on a 4 goal roll,and Gooners can't seem to stop scoring as well, I'd say 4-2 in favor of UTD of course

MAN U rules,
Arsenal Drools, (Yuck, )!
grin
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by showbobo(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2007
no long thing.i know we are winning whether they like it or not.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by timmy7(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2007
I hope that you gunners fans have not forgotten the ikeja millitary cantoment occurence few years ago because your case will not be different from that,you will only gun yourselves down that day walaigrin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by tommyex(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2007
I hope Manu comes out to play,because arsenal will surely do so.The best match of the season so far
May be the best of the last 4yrs if they both play how they can.

Arsenal 2-Manu1

Spiritual result oo,confim!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by theboy0808(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2007
Say thee what thou may
UP CHELSEA!!!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by nazzyon(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2007
Ahahah! You will be surprised by the out come of the match. Just don't cry sha; because I no get face towel to wipe tears.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by medaura(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2007
MAN UTD want to set a record of scorin 4 GOALS in every match, sorry Gaynners you came at the wrong time.WE GO PEPESOUP U.
MAN U TILL WE DIE.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by dennylove(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2007
boys can,t wait to beat arsenal,

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by dennylove(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2007
any day, any time,FATHER WE BE 4 ARSENAL.the topic of this GAME should be, SEPARATING THE MEN FROM THE BOYS.
IYA YIIIIIIIII ARSENAL,BABA LA JE SI YIN. grin cheesy shocked shocked wink wink wink wink
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by cutemoses(m): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2007
ASS-ANAL  what a gayish name hahaha. you guys are going down. UNITED FOR LIFE. One shot from nani will be enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Liverpool Fc Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 17th January 2016 / Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 14th September 2013 / Chelsea Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 8th March 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.